You may also like

Very satisfied with my dental implant after 2 failed root canals. The extraction and implant procedure was almost painless. Dr. Butterfield is an excellent and knowledgeable surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

If you're having doubts about having your wisdom teeth done, and are searching for a doctor who is knowledgeable and friendly, look no further. I have extreme dental anxiety and walked away twice from two different wisdom procedures the day of surgery (With one prior Dr, and then Dr. Butterfield). Upon reading Dr. Butterfield's experiences and other patient reviews, I knew I could trust him. On the third try, I was about to walk away again, but Molly (His RN) and the Anesthesiologist were so comforting and friendly. I had the procedure done, and it was so fast. Afterwards I had virtually no pain, I didn't take any painkillers. Just Advil. I then went back thinking I had an infection, but didn't, and they accommodated me promptly. The entire team at the Orleans office were fantastic. Thank you, Dr. Butterfield.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Absolutely incredible surgeon. I was extremely nervous and expecting the worst from wisdom teeth removal but I had hardly any swelling and next to no post-surgical pain just by taking Advil semi-regularly. He also managed to take out my teeth without any sutures.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I had upper and lower jaw surgery with Dr. Butterfield last year, and I cannot say enough good things! My sister and my best friend both had jaw surgery with him, and we all had the same experience. He's a phenomenal surgeon, and he has a great bedside manner. I saw him 9 times during the first year for postoperative visits, and while you do have a tendency to wait (he's very busy), he always answered all of my questions. I'm very happy with my results, I can finally chew properly, and I'm happy I went through with it (I was very nervous about having surgery). I've told all my friends about him - I'd definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Butterfield taught me that breathing through my nose will reduce gagging. Out of all the dentists and orthodontists I've had (many), I was never told this. Knowledgeable and courteous.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Butterfield removed both my daughter's wisdom teeth. He is punctual, helpful, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I read his CV posted online and he is both an MD and an oral surgeon, is a professor and department head at the Ottawa hospital. He has trained extensively. His dexterity is excellent; my daughter were soon pain free.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I had a wonderful experience removing two wisdom teeth with Dr Butterfield, he is so pleasant and caring. I had virtually no pain or swelling post extraction. I highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

he is my favoute docter by the way this is kiernan roberts :)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I had Dr.Butterfield do all 4 of my wisdom teeth at the same time. He is the definition of a pro. I have seen many of my friends have terrible complications and pain from widsom tooth extraction. None for me. Very impressed by his work.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. butterfield was really amazing ! I am someone who is so scared of dentists . I felt he was sympathetic , and compassionate . I got my wisdom teeth removed today and i have been doing fine .

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr. Kevin Butterfield's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very satisfied with my dental implant after 2 failed root canals. The extraction and implant procedure was almost painless. Dr. Butterfield is an excellent an..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you're having doubts about having your wisdom teeth done, and are searching for a doctor who is knowledgeable and friendly, look no further. I have extreme ..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely incredible surgeon. I was extremely nervous and expecting the worst from wisdom teeth removal but I had hardly any swelling and next to no post-surgi..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had upper and lower jaw surgery with Dr. Butterfield last year, and I cannot say enough good things! My sister and my best friend both had jaw surgery with hi..."

March 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Underwent jaw surgery a few years back and he completely screwed it up. I've now got a very noticeable chunk missing in the side of my jaw where it was joint. T..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Butterfield taught me that breathing through my nose will reduce gagging. Out of all the dentists and orthodontists I've had (many), I was never told this. ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Butterfield removed both my daughter's wisdom teeth. He is punctual, helpful, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I read his CV posted online and he is bo..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience removing two wisdom teeth with Dr Butterfield, he is so pleasant and caring. I had virtually no pain or swelling post extraction. I..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he is my favoute docter by the way this is kiernan roberts :)"

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr.Butterfield do all 4 of my wisdom teeth at the same time. He is the definition of a pro. I have seen many of my friends have terrible complications a..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. butterfield was really amazing ! I am someone who is so scared of dentists . I felt he was sympathetic , and compassionate . I got my wisdom teeth removed t..."

October 28, 2014