Ratings for Dr. Kevin Butterfield

Dr. Butterfield is simply the best. I can't say enough about him and the entire experience from start to finish.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Hard to believe I am giving a 5 star on having 3 teeth extractions but Dr Butterfield was really awesome the staff was great I am still a little frozen but feeling pretty good!! Scary experience but made better by him and his staff!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

top notch book this guy in! You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Had a great experience with Butterfield minimal to no swelling after surgery and feel like i could go back to work next day

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Butterfield is a wonderful surgeon. His bedside manner is unbelievable. I had major jaw surgery and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

The greatest oral surgeon. Dr. Butterfield is very friendly and professional. I had a bad experience with wisdom tooth remove several years ago. This time, the experience with Dr. Butterfield is complete different! I have very little pain and swelling. After 7 days, it is complete recover. He treats patients with a great heart and his medical skill is super. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

What a phenomenal oral surgeon, he was very friendly and professional. I had no pain or swelling after my wisdom teeth extraction . The staff at the orleans location were all so friendly as well. I had a great experience, I highly recommend Dr. Kevin butterfield and his staff

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

He is my favourite person to be around he uses my X-rays and pictures to tech others and we are like best buds

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

he is the best oral surgeon in canada, as you can see from all other reviews and I would say the same he is amazing and his staff are excellent too. I had a bad infection and he promptly helped me. also I had a saying in my operation , I wanted things done in a specific way and he was very kind and agreed which made me feel very comfortable, diffrent than other doctors whom I tried to ask them the same requiremnts that I asked Dr. Butterfield and they refused, so I was very happy when he was understanding and gave me a chance to have a saying in my operation. he is very respectful , very very caring for his patients , he cares they get the best health they can I am very pleased I got to go to him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Very satisfied with my dental implant after 2 failed root canals. The extraction and implant procedure was almost painless. Dr. Butterfield is an excellent and knowledgeable surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016