Ratings for Dr. Kevin Butterfield

Did amazing work on me for a class 3 malocclusion, my jaw is perfect now :) thanks dr B!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I've had four wisdom teeth taken out, one at a time, over the course of several years. Dr. Butterfield was not only incredibly kind and gentle, but he and his staff were knowledgeable and I went into each surgery feeling comfortable and confident. The best part? I never had any swelling and barely any pain. I only took one to to T3s for each tooth even though I was given many more than this. I was able to eat on the surgery side the very next day, taking care not to chew too far back, of course. Best oral surgeon in the city.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I was told my broken molar should be a simple extraction. And maybe it just turned out complicated when it got underway, but I left the surgery with ripped lips, a badly bruised jaw and a bruised hip (foot used for leverage? I am still trying to figure that out ). And nearly three months later, I now know how I took this long to heal. Keep in mind that I only had half a molar to remove; yesterday, I had a significant chunk of the tooth push it's way out of my gums. Sounds like it is just me based on the other ratings but I will not be returning to this doctor. I should also mention that his assistant was fantastic.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I came with a lot of apprehension after very very bad previous experiences with the medical hospital staff and surgeons. I did a lot of research before coming there and I was not disappointed. Dr Butterfield was very knowledgeable and respectful. He took the time to explain the situation and to answer my questions. He respected my request to go without sedation to remove 2 wisdom teeth. If needed I will go back there for the other 2 teeth without any hesitation. You may need to wait a bit to get an appointment because he is booked and he is sometimes a bit late, which means to me he takes the time he needs to do his job, even if that means he won't be right on time for the next appointment.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Butterfield is simply the best. I can't say enough about him and the entire experience from start to finish.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Hard to believe I am giving a 5 star on having 3 teeth extractions but Dr Butterfield was really awesome the staff was great I am still a little frozen but feeling pretty good!! Scary experience but made better by him and his staff!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

top notch book this guy in! You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Had a great experience with Butterfield minimal to no swelling after surgery and feel like i could go back to work next day

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Butterfield is a wonderful surgeon. His bedside manner is unbelievable. I had major jaw surgery and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

The greatest oral surgeon. Dr. Butterfield is very friendly and professional. I had a bad experience with wisdom tooth remove several years ago. This time, the experience with Dr. Butterfield is complete different! I have very little pain and swelling. After 7 days, it is complete recover. He treats patients with a great heart and his medical skill is super. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016