Ratings for Dr. Hassan Shenassa

My case was complicated and Dr Shenassa took the time to look and help. I had endometriosis stage 4 with NO pain. So it was hard to evaluate me but with testing, MRI and ultra-sound, Dr Shenassa was able to evaluate and the do the surgery ! He is amazing as I feel so good again !!! Thank you ;-)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Shenassa's expertise was well worth the wait. I had advanced endometriosis and a huge fibroid and suffered every month for most of my adult life. When I finally decided to get help my GP told me about Dr. Shenassa. She said he is the best. She was so right. I had to wait six months to get assessed and a few more months to get on the surgical list at the Civic, but he did a laparoscopic hysterectomy and I felt fantastic within two days! He's kind and caring and I haven't felt this good since I was a child! Thanks again Dr. Shenassa.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Yesterday was out first meeting with dr shenassa and my husband and me just loved him. He took his time to understand my problem. He explained me everything in details and was helping me with all my appointments. Just love him. Finally feeling like iam in safe hands

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Hello Hassan, Not sure if you remember me. It has been almost 20 years. You preformed laparoscopic surgery on a fibroid that was causing me much pain. I guess you could say I was your Guinea Pig at the time. I remember being scared & anxious when Dr Ivey referred me to you. Just after having our second child. I remember saying to myself but he is so young & was just a resident lol. Anyways after our first meeting all that fear & anxiety faded very quickly. I remember how excited you were to try this new procedure out & I loved the idea of not having another major surgery. I remember in recovery how happy you were with the results. You even mentioned that you recorded it for future references. I laughed & still smile to this day about your passion for what you do. You have a Gift!! Love that you are still going stronger than ever! I have not had any issues since that ground breaking surgery 20 years ago. So again Hassin Thank You for that. Now as I'm in the beginning of menopause... I may need to give you a call one day. Lol Blessing C Humphreys.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

It's wonderful to see that Dr. Shenassa continues to offer incredible care. He delivered my second son 18 years ago. He took a very conservative approach toward my request for a VBAC. I was terribly nervous about the prospect of a second c-section, and his calm and kind manner was just what I needed. I went into labor and had complications. He caught the problem and was kind, efficient and meticulous in his care with the ensuing c-section. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. His combination of warmth and professionalism is something that my husband and I both remember to this day.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I have been with Dr. Shenassa for more than six years and his abilities to both hear you and treat you are second to none. I have always left appointments and surgeries feeling safe, cared for and confident in his plan for me. His admin assistant Maria should not go without being mentioned as well. She is quick to get back to me with any questions I have and is always trying to find the best solution for any issue I might have. They are a dream team and I am so thankful to have them on my side.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr. Shenassa deserves more than 5 stars. He is a very skilled surgeon and doctor who shows genuine care for his patients. I suffered for yrs with fibroids, especially one that was very large. I'm very pleased with my surgery and the positive experience I've had with Dr. Shenassa and his staff, who are pleasant and helpful. Thank you !

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

In my view, Dr. Shenassa was born to be a HEALER. He possesses all the quality of a real doctor: knowledge and thoughtfulness, ability to listen and attention to details, initiative and enthusiasm, and most importantly, compassion. Dr. Shenassa is one of the most impressive people I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I had the best experience with Maria today when I needed to see Dr. Shenassa urgently. She not only booked me within few hours but after my consultation explained the entire process thoroughly and in a very professional manner with lots of patience. She is very courteous and pleasant to deal with. Hats off to Dr. Shanassa to have such an awesome admin staff to complement his excellent patient care.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Maria is a very rude person. She is never at her phones...you can never get through..i overheard her speaking to a coworker as well and it was very inapropriate

Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Hassan Shenassa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English