Dr. Hassan Shenassa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hassan Shenassa

I travelled from out of province to see dr. Shenassa. He figured out what was wrong, by the time I got there to see him, when no other doctors could figure it out. He explained everything that was going on and what needed to be done. I had my operation in December. My life is finally back on track and I feel great! My family and I am very grateful that he helped me. I would highly recommend this dr. Life changer!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

He has been my doctor for 21 year through all my children and multiple surgeries and I could not ask for a better doctor

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I am in awe of this doctor and his staff. I had surgery yesterday, I am in no pain, home feeling healthy and happy and ready to move onto the next part of my life after suffering with endometriosis for almost 20 years. Thank you Dr. Shenassa to you and your team. I haven't felt this good in years.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Hassan Shenassa is the best Dr I know. He is knowledgeable, patient and kind. He knows what he is doing and not let you go until you are completely cured. He's honored to his medical swear to take care of his patients and he does it passionately. Excellent.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Amamzing care and attention and very professional. Dr Shenassa goes above and beyound. I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor and his team.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I recently had a very complicated procedure done by Dr Shenassa and there are really no words to explain how amazing he and his colleagues at the civic are. Dr Shennassa used a minimal pain technique that incredibly after a 4 hour procedure I was able to manage my post surgery pain with only advils and tylenol!! I found that he really 'listened' and really understood what my thoughts and opinions were and didnt impose a preconceived idea of how I should go about my treatment. I was very very comfortable with Dr. Shenassa and would highly recommend him to anyone who may have been told by other Drs that their condition was difficult or beyond help. Amazing Surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

He goes above and beyond. By far one of my favourite doctors. He listens and is caring. You won’t find a better gynaecologist.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Again. Thank you for your faithful hand Dr. H. Shenassa ,my surgeon you make my life Better again. The best Doctor I could recommend he listen with Compassion and he Cares...

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr Shenassa is the best doctor in Canada. I have never met a doctor like him. He will personally call you when in need. He is a sweetheart. Keep up the good work Dr. Shenassa.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Maria in Dr. Shenassa's office is outstanding. She is so empathetic and kind. Despite the large volume of work, Maria consistently takes the time to actually listen to what you are saying. She takes initiative to help and always follows through on her word. The best customer service ever! Thank you Maria. Keep up the excellent work!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Hassan Shenassa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English