Ratings for Dr. Hassan Shenassa

He is kind and thorough and answered all my questions. No pressure to do any procedures

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Shenassa saw me through my first difficult procedure at a horrible time in my life, he was very supportive. I had the misfortune of needing him again recently, and he was equally as kind, humerus and reassuring. Thank you, do much for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have had three gynaecological surgeries before coming to this dream doctor. He is amazing and since my surgery in 2015 I have experienced no pain in this area. Incredible after years of suffering. He is very caring and compassionate as to are his staff. Maria is a dream secretary. They make a great team. Thank you!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have just had uterus ablation done by dr. Shenassa 4 weeks ago. No problems of any kind after that. The best doctor in Ottawa I may say. Wow. His secretary is the most kind of all the staff I have met in different doctors offices. Great job. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Shenassa is best in Town. knowledgeable and caring. His staffs are amazing. ( Maria).

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

All I have to say is that Dr. Shenassa is absolutely wonderful. My surgery was a high risk surgery and he made it so simple. The recovery was fabulous. No complications in the after wards. His staff are super friendly and professional. I am truly greatful to of had a wonderful knowledge and skilled DR. fix me up. Thank you your deserve more then a 5..

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Excellent doctor. Deserves more then 5 stars! His assistant Maria is an angel. Wish every doctor's office has such a great soul working for them. Great job Maria!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Shenassa is a gift to women. In today's world where most would rush through our long awaited for appointment, my favourite doctor ever, is a shining star wrt his bedside manner. This MAN performed intricate surgery on me, and it made a huge difference in my life. I couldn't thank him for his expertise, caring and empathy. He is more than a 5, you're rating system doesn't work for him because he is way off the chart.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

My case was complicated and Dr Shenassa took the time to look and help. I had endometriosis stage 4 with NO pain. So it was hard to evaluate me but with testing, MRI and ultra-sound, Dr Shenassa was able to evaluate and the do the surgery ! He is amazing as I feel so good again !!! Thank you ;-)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Shenassa's expertise was well worth the wait. I had advanced endometriosis and a huge fibroid and suffered every month for most of my adult life. When I finally decided to get help my GP told me about Dr. Shenassa. She said he is the best. She was so right. I had to wait six months to get assessed and a few more months to get on the surgical list at the Civic, but he did a laparoscopic hysterectomy and I felt fantastic within two days! He's kind and caring and I haven't felt this good since I was a child! Thanks again Dr. Shenassa.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Hassan Shenassa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English