Ratings for Dr. Hassan Shenassa

Dr. Shenassa is the best doctor ever! I will recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Ok ladies, Dr. Shenassa ….yes he is a wow! Get your head out of the gutter;) I am talking about being the best gynaecologist I’ve come across, for all the same reasons I’ve read on the reviews below...Compassionate, enthusiastic, professional, etc. I can say I’ve seen enough of specialists unfortunately, to be able to have this opinion Seriously? Can any of you recall a doctor making a call out to you personally? Haha, ok if he called you, that’s not special treatment ! He followed up with my daughter on a couple of occasions and one call to her was just to ease her mind about her upcoming surgery. I thought that this was probably due to the fact that she was only 22 yrs old and quite young for having surgery of this sort, but after I had my surgery with him, he also called the house afterward to see how I was doing. Here is what I can add to all the great things being said on here. I have a couple of nurses in the family, and nurses whom are very good friends. There’s always stories of nightmare doctor’s, but I have literally come across half a dozen nurses who know of Dr.Shenassa, worked with him, or still have the pleasure of working with him . They love this man! They brag about how great he is, and how he is the best in Ottawa. To me this is telling about him, when it’s the people in the health industry, the ones who have the opportunity to work along side with Dr.Shenassa, and they can only say good things about him.

Submitted June 14, 2017

I can't understand all the hate comments for Maria. Maria is so sweet and caring, and people need to understand the clinic is very busy so it may take her a couple of days to get back to you, but she always does and she's always very helpful, polite and shows genuine care for the patients. I've dealt with bad receptionists, and Maria is not one of them, in fact she is a breath of fresh air and a great asset to the clinic! Dr Shenassa is also really cool. I've had male doctors that made me feel very uncomfortable, but Dr Shenassa is a total professional. I've never gotten any bad vibes from him and feel lucky to have him as my gynecological-surgeon. Dr Shenassa is a professional whom cares about the well being of women, and he's in branch of medicine that tends to be very bias towards overweight women and a branch of medicine that really needs a woman's trust because of the vulnerable position we're in, and Dr Shenassa is a total pro whose shown himself to care about the well being and health of women. You're not going to get lectured on your weight issues and kicked out for not being a certain number on the scale, you're not going to be forced into an unnecessary breast exam, but you are going to be treated like a human being with the utmost kindness and respect, and Dr Shenassa will do his best to treat your condition. Kudos to this clinic, keep up the great work and know how grateful your patients are :) - Zombie Queen

Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Shenassa is simply amazing. Appointments are always on time, his secretary is very nice, very professional but kind. I feel very lucky to have him as my gyno, so glad that my GP referred me to him! He takes the time to listen to your concerns and has a great bedside manner. Truly a great doctor. I've unfortunately seen other doctors for Pap Smears and have had terrible experiences, but Dr. Shenassa is excellent at what he does and very gentle. I have had no issues whatsoever. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

He is kind and thorough and answered all my questions. No pressure to do any procedures

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Shenassa saw me through my first difficult procedure at a horrible time in my life, he was very supportive. I had the misfortune of needing him again recently, and he was equally as kind, humerus and reassuring. Thank you, do much for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have had three gynaecological surgeries before coming to this dream doctor. He is amazing and since my surgery in 2015 I have experienced no pain in this area. Incredible after years of suffering. He is very caring and compassionate as to are his staff. Maria is a dream secretary. They make a great team. Thank you!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have just had uterus ablation done by dr. Shenassa 4 weeks ago. No problems of any kind after that. The best doctor in Ottawa I may say. Wow. His secretary is the most kind of all the staff I have met in different doctors offices. Great job. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Shenassa is best in Town. knowledgeable and caring. His staffs are amazing. ( Maria).

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

All I have to say is that Dr. Shenassa is absolutely wonderful. My surgery was a high risk surgery and he made it so simple. The recovery was fabulous. No complications in the after wards. His staff are super friendly and professional. I am truly greatful to of had a wonderful knowledge and skilled DR. fix me up. Thank you your deserve more then a 5..

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Hassan Shenassa's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English