Ratings for Dr. Barton Kaplan

Dr. Kaplan was my pediatrician when I was a child. He was extremely thorough and knowledgeable. As his patient as a child, he was able to accurately diagnose things that most other doctors were not able to find an answer for, such as an allergy to an ingredient within Hydrocortizone cream (obviously something the cream was prepared with) as well as Thalassemia. He always had a wonderful bedside manner and even when I was a pre-teen, would still humor me and make me a "tongue depressor bunny" (silly, I know, but as a kid it makes going to the doctor fun even when they have to prick your finger & you're not feeling well). Although I'm not sure if he's still in practice, I'd suggest him to anyone with a child as he has such a wonderful bedside manner, is extremely thorough and can always make an accurate diagnosis for even the most strange or rare conditions.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Barton Kaplan's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Delta Dental