Ratings for Dr. Nancy Bunker

Dr Bunker has a very poor bedside manner and can often be snippy with the kids and parents. Also, expect to wait. Every appointment.....! She also misdiagnosed my son back in 2010 - he had strep throat on and off for a year and was very ill - she never recommended that we see an ENT. She kept changing his antibiotics which I was later told was not good for him. Once we saw an ENT, they told us his tonsils and adenoids needed to come out immediately and the ENT was shocked that she allowed this to go for so long. He said it looked horrible. My poor child suffered for months while she did nothing but prescribe antibiotic after antibiotic and his condition worsened. She never showed any concern. Would never recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Clean, nicely appointed office. Warm friendly staff. Free prenatal visit for expectant parents. Great with asthma, fevers, croup, cough, nutrition and gastrointestinal concerns. She has priviledges at Albany Med and St Peters hospitals. Travel vaccines available. Short wait time. Convenient parking adjacent to the building. Easy to reach from exit 6 of the Northway. Be careful about using internet ratings services. For the best advice, ask a local physician, relative or friend.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

My children have been Dr. Bunker's patients for 12 years and I absolutely love her! She spends alot of time with us when we need it. we get seen promptly. She has seen my kids for a range of problems and referred us to specialists when needed. Her staff is helpful and friendly. the kids love them I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Do not reccommend

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Dr. Nancy Bunker's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Latham, NY