Ratings for Dr. Robert Myers

Highly recommend this Doctor. He took his time to explain about my Mom's heart condition in great detail. Very nice and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I have no way to assess his knowledge, as required, except that he has recommended sensible tests overlooked by a previous cardiologist at HMK, Don Mills. He treats intelligence with intelligence. Very impressive, and to me very likeable.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

He cant be trusted. He has a very big mouth. He has a problem following rules of privacy.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Very arrogant, aggressive and disrespectful. There are a lot of other cardiologists in Toronto who treat patients well. I would suggest using one of them.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Seen Dr Myers today for a check on my heart after some small abnormalities from an ER visit were detected ,I found he was very patient took the time to talk to me and explained things to properly and put me at ease , was very pleasant and knowledgeable , I Highly recommend him !!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Myers has literally kept me alive since December 5th, 2010 my first arrest. I honestly don't think I would be here if not for his excellent knowledgeable treatment of my heart disease.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I was also referred to Dr. Myers after an abnormal ECG, stress test and subsequent thallium stress test at Sunnybrook Hospital. Dr. Myers insisted I repeat all of the above at his KMH clinic on Don Mills, stating the results and equipment at/from Sunnybrook are "unreliable." I found him to be extremely arrogant, condescending and he failed to answer a number of my questions. He gave me a diagnosis of "long QT syndrome" and also stated I needed to be on medication for hypertension, which I doubted since my blood pressure has always been good. I did not take the meds and asked my family doctor to refer me elsewhere. Another cardiologist reviewed everything and said I do not have long QT syndrome and do not need meds for blood pressure. My family doctor agrees with this and she monitors my BP regularly. I did not like Dr. Myers at all and would NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I love this doctor! I met him at Sunnybrook when my dad was there with congestive heart failure...and what makes him different from all the rest is that he has a big HEART! (No pun intended)

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Myers is AMAZING! Being in health care myself and having met many health care professionals I am beyond happy with my interaction with him. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. He never rushed me and even offered to do extra tests to ease my mind. He even shared his personal experiences with me to make me feel better about my concerns. I really appreciated his willingness to listen and to go above and beyond to help me. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

After one examination, Dr. Myers found the source of my heart problem after 2 other doctors failed to diagnose me. He is kind, smart and very clear. I feel like he may have saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016