Ratings for Dr. Robert Myers

Very arrogant, aggressive and disrespectful. There are a lot of other cardiologists in Toronto who treat patients well. I would suggest using one of them.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Seen Dr Myers today for a check on my heart after some small abnormalities from an ER visit were detected ,I found he was very patient took the time to talk to me and explained things to properly and put me at ease , was very pleasant and knowledgeable , I Highly recommend him !!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Myers has literally kept me alive since December 5th, 2010 my first arrest. I honestly don't think I would be here if not for his excellent knowledgeable treatment of my heart disease.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I was also referred to Dr. Myers after an abnormal ECG, stress test and subsequent thallium stress test at Sunnybrook Hospital. Dr. Myers insisted I repeat all of the above at his KMH clinic on Don Mills, stating the results and equipment at/from Sunnybrook are "unreliable." I found him to be extremely arrogant, condescending and he failed to answer a number of my questions. He gave me a diagnosis of "long QT syndrome" and also stated I needed to be on medication for hypertension, which I doubted since my blood pressure has always been good. I did not take the meds and asked my family doctor to refer me elsewhere. Another cardiologist reviewed everything and said I do not have long QT syndrome and do not need meds for blood pressure. My family doctor agrees with this and she monitors my BP regularly. I did not like Dr. Myers at all and would NOT recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I love this doctor! I met him at Sunnybrook when my dad was there with congestive heart failure...and what makes him different from all the rest is that he has a big HEART! (No pun intended)

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Myers is AMAZING! Being in health care myself and having met many health care professionals I am beyond happy with my interaction with him. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. He never rushed me and even offered to do extra tests to ease my mind. He even shared his personal experiences with me to make me feel better about my concerns. I really appreciated his willingness to listen and to go above and beyond to help me. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

After one examination, Dr. Myers found the source of my heart problem after 2 other doctors failed to diagnose me. He is kind, smart and very clear. I feel like he may have saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

During consultation with Dr. Myers on April 4, 2016 I found out: 1. He is very rude and arrogant. My blood pressure increased from 130/90 to 175/104 just because of this visit ho him. 2. He didn’t listen to me. 3. He has limited knowledge of heart problems so he cannot be helpful at all. 4. If you are looking for a real help I suggest you find out someone else.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

If you see Dr.Myers for the first time like I did be aware that he will not listen to you or your concerns. He does most of the talking, belittles you and other physicians. Any tests that you have done outside of KMH he completely disregards and makes you repeat the same tests at KMH. During the consultation I felt rushed and like I was a burden to him and that he had better things to do. I will not be returning to him and have asked my doctor to refer me to another cardiologist.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr.Robert Myers with limited knowledge of heart problems what he memorized in University,only theoritical minded don't know about cardiovascular disease and other conditions relating to heart health..Not recommended.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015