Ratings for Dr. Bernard Farber

Dr. Farber has been my doctor for 25+ years and I have never felt, rushed out the door, not heard or uncomfortable in any way. He is caring, professional and his bed side manner is impeccable. I have also known Michelle for the same amount of time and think she is just as caring and professional as Dr. Farber, they are a great team. As for Lisa, she is AWESOME. I have spent many hours on the phone with Lisa over the years, and she has never once been rude or unprofessional. I am not an easy patient to deal with either. Thanks guys for putting up with me all these years! Nicole

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Farber is always with us !! Super approachable ! Listing and open to New naturala way to improve your health . Excelent referral dr. Directory !! We know him 28 years since 1989!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

wow ... some pretty unforgiving comments ... our family's been going to Dr. Farber for 23 yrs. He's correctly diagnosed/treated/referred all our various problems. Yes, the staff did not come in tops in charm school, given the profession, sainthood would have to be the bar. Dr Farber is efficient and quick, he's treating a large client base. This is the medical system we have, maybe an additional medical practitioner might allow him to take some of the rush off and, maybe, allow for better treatment.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I wont write very much, he was my family doctor for a few years in highschool, when I was 15 he prescribed me precocets and oxycontin for my IBS, instead of sending me to go get any tests done. Now that I think back on him he was really a lazy doctor, never referred me for my sleep, stomach or depression, just always trew a pill at me.He did the same to my mother as well. really dissapointed in him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

Dr Farber is a great doctor, professional and caring. Sometimes keeps you waiting but not as bad as other doctors. Staff on the other hand .. Lisa is a bit loud but nice. Michelle is extremely rude and by all the bad ratings regarding her, I am surprised this hasn't been addressed. The other one, don't know her name, is becoming like Michelle. I don't get it .. if you can't be kind when people are sick .. get out!! I hate calling for an appointment because of them.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Been a patient for 25+ years. He really needs to get rid of Michelle, I have complained to him lots about her. Very rude!!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Doctor Farber is our family doctor (Me, my wife, and our baby). We've recently moved away and are reluctant to change doctors as he has been so great to deal with over the years. He really cares about his patients and has even called my wife with updates on a Sunday!! I don't think many people can say their Doctors would do something like that for them.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Farber has been my family doctor my whole life, but I stopped seeing him several years ago. I went to him because I was feeling depressed and he was of no help at all. He just handed me a prescription for some antidepressants and told me to be strong and never followed up. Also, I was also not aware that when you go for a physical check up, that your doctor is supposed to actually 'feel around'. This was a surprise to me, because Farber had only ever done a 'visual' at my yearly checkups. He'd check my height and weight, look in my throat and ears and say " you're healthy right?" Useless! Regarding his staff, I agree with the other posts. Michelle was almost always miserable and talked to you like your stupid. Lisa was okay, but she's really loud and unprofessional, which is hard to be around when you're not feeling well.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Good doctor but very fast appointments. Staff at his office are horrible. Reception girl is loud and rude, her name is Lisa. She seems very lazy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr farber and his staff are so helpful! I could ask for a better doctor for my daughter and I

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017