Ratings for Dr. Bernard Farber

Dr. Farber has been my family doctor my whole life, but I stopped seeing him several years ago. I went to him because I was feeling depressed and he was of no help at all. He just handed me a prescription for some antidepressants and told me to be strong and never followed up. Also, I was also not aware that when you go for a physical check up, that your doctor is supposed to actually 'feel around'. This was a surprise to me, because Farber had only ever done a 'visual' at my yearly checkups. He'd check my height and weight, look in my throat and ears and say " you're healthy right?" Useless! Regarding his staff, I agree with the other posts. Michelle was almost always miserable and talked to you like your stupid. Lisa was okay, but she's really loud and unprofessional, which is hard to be around when you're not feeling well.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Good doctor but very fast appointments. Staff at his office are horrible. Reception girl is loud and rude, her name is Lisa. She seems very lazy.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr farber and his staff are so helpful! I could ask for a better doctor for my daughter and I

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I like his staff. They are always nice to me and my husband. The girls have to put up with sick people. Who feels like making nice when they feel like heck . They are not there to take abuse and be your best friend and hold your sick hand. Give them a break! Have your card ready say thank you sit down and shut your sick mouth.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Farber for 27 years. He has been my families doctor and mine since I was a baby and before that. He is amazing at his job and knows what he is doing. If he can't help you he refers you to the best of the best to make sure you are comfortable. I couldn't be happier to have him as my doctor even though I live 1 hour and 1/2 away (used to live in Pickering). On the other hand his staff is annoying and careless. Michelle is rude and think she knows everything. She believes she is better then everyone and probably thinks shes a doctor. Don't get me wrong when she wants to be nice she is but I wish Farber would just get rid of her and Lisa is very nice but talks so loud and talks about crap that no one needs to hear like "omg you should buy this instead of a pool" like hello do your fricken job!!!!!! If he got rid of his staff and hired more professional people he would have a full 5 STARS from everyone :)

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

He's been my Dr since birth. . He is very smart and knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Farber is a wonderful doctor, we have been his patients for many years. Lisa on the front desk is fabulous, helpful and very accommodating. Unfortunately, Michelle is very condescending and makes me feel that I am always inconveniencing her when I call the office.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

We have been fortunate to have Dr Farber as our doctor. He and his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Farbers since I was 2 weeks old, I adore him and his staff! We're actually planning to have him as our sons doctor once he's born too. The wait times can be a bit crazy but it's totally worth it. He really cares and listens to your concerns!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Farber is very Good , but.......his staff at the desk are incredibly RUDE and uncaring .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015