Ratings for Dr. Jamie B. Odell

It is such a comfort to have such caring and competent Pediatricians right in your backyard. They have been caring for my son since he was 3, and were there for me whenever and whatever emergency I had to get hold of them for. I will be sad when he becomes an adolescent and have to switch him to my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Jamie is very caring and my 3 children love her. She always has the time to address any questions and issues that I have. She is the BEST

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

we have been seeing Dr Odell for a few months now. She is lovely and wonderful and patient with my children. i have had two instances where we have needed to see a doctor immediately and when i called in they told me to come right over (given my experiences with our previous doctor this was a cause for celebration). she is very thorough and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

She and her husband run a medical business at their home - they are nice people. HOWEVER, she seems to be a bit behind with the latest medical technology and treatments. She has some control and communication issues especially when her decisions are challenged. I would be VERY CAUTIOUS in choosing her as my child's doctor. I strongly recommend finding a different practice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. Jamie B. Odell's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med