Ratings for Dr. Sharon Rohald

Dr. Ronald and the receptionists are amazing. They are fast to book your appointments and do what needs to be done to help. Very accomdating to you, as long as it's vise versa.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Sharon Ronald is a doctor I stopped seeing at 15 years old. I am now 32 years old. I will NEVER forget how she spoke down to me on one routine visit. She made me feel less than and even made me cry. Had it not been for her wonderful husband Dr. Taylor, I would never go back. Especially since her desk help Carol and the other blonde one (who claims to be a nurse but I've done my research, and know otherwise) are the two most rude and unprofessional people I have ever met. They both sit there and gossip about patients and the entire waiting room can hear. Sharon Ronald should be ashamed of herself for not taming her help. As for Sharon Rohald, the best decision I made was switching to Dr. Taylor as you can most certainly learn a thing or two from him. Those two ignoramuses that you call desk help need to be replaced as I am growing sick of seeing their faces and hearing their cackling voices.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Fat Carol is a witch. Always in a bad mood. So snarky. Think dr Rohald, who is wonderful, Is probably scared of her too.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr Rohald is a caring doctor. Her receptionist Carole is not accommodating and not caring. I told her that I want to speak to Dr Rohald because of my mother that was brought to the emergency on Thursday.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Rohald and sometimes her husband for many years, but every time I go I have a bad experience with the extremely rude receptionist. I never complained to the Doctors about them especially the old woman Carol. My last appointment was booked for 12:45 and i was already there at 12:30 but those people who came after me was called in first. It was past 1:30pm when this old woman receptionist called me in and told me that she forget I actually think she makes me wait an extra half hour the next time I go in and told me she forgot. This incident did happened to me not just once. I could be 10 minutes early for my appointment and she will make me sit for at least an hour, while I see other patients come in and go see the Doctor within 5-10 minutes. The second from my last visit , i spoke to one of the patient and told me that her appointment was after my schedule. She was even surprised that she was called first for Dr Rohald before me as she knew that my appointment comes first before her. There is an issue of racist and descrimiation on this office and it is only practiced by the unprofessional, bitter, unhelpful receptionist that they insist on keeping on their staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Staff is great and this is a busy office. Most important to me is that they are super efficient and know their clients. Dr Rohald always takes the time you need and I try not to abuse that. But it's nice to know that she will take a little extra time with a patient if needed, so I never mind if there's a little wait. Better that than s doctor who goes through the motions to get you in and out. (Must drive her receptionist nuts trying to keep on schedule. ). Most importantly I find Dr R knowledgable, supportive and solution oriented. She just doesn't give up. For that, thank you!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Love Dr Rohald! She is knowledgeable, thorough and has excellent bedside manner. I've moved away but still travel to see her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

She is the best of the best. Always friendly and very knowledgeable. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr Rohald is one of the best doctors I've ever had. I even travel an hour just to see her. As long as she is practicing in Toronto I will always make the time to see her! Kind, concerned and knowledgeable !!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Love Dr. Rohald, do not however love the wait times. The office is kind of old and dirty too.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016