Ratings for Dr. Mason B. Gomberg

Dr. Gomberg is excellent and I am very lucky to have him for my kids over 12 years. He is very caring and treats my kids as his own. As soon as we see his face, our concern will be easier right away. Thank you for being a great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Excellent doctor who diagnosed my child's extremely rare congenital heart defect that other doctors had not detected, including a cardiologist. He has been a lifesaver and is equally qualified at addressing both children's asthma in a way that has led to much improvement over the years and a very rare need for any rescue medications. Dr. Gomber's bedside manner is appropriate as he is not an alarmist and puts a parent at ease while stressing the importance of follow through.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Very good doctor, very knowledgeable, very helpful for both when my kids are sick and when my kids need their yearly checkup

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Good, Smart Doctor as well as caring and kind. Would not change doctors

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

He was great! I have been with him for years and he has always kept my kids healthy!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr Gomberg is extremely caring and very qualified. He is able to diagnose very obscure difficult issues that do not present clearly . He is thorough and has a fantastic rapport with both of our children. We would not see any other pediatrician. Our experience has been overwhelmingly positive.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Gomberg is a bad communicator. He told us to do things in a commanding tone without explaining why and gave unhelpful answers to our questions. He also made us come in more often than necessary, which was annoying. We have other pediatricians in the family, and they all agreed that Dr. Gomberg was giving strange advice and not doing a great job. We switched to another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Weak bedside manner actually slightly mean to kids, partonizing to parents, complains a lot. Scoffed when asked tough questions about allergies. Talked down to me, rolled his eyes when I said I was going to take my son to Dr. ---- Save yourself. Find another practice.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Mason B. Gomberg's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY