Ratings for Dr. Angela Andruchow

Dr. Andruchow has been our family doctor since before my 12 year old was born in 2005. She listens to your feelings and finds a solution. That’s not easy to find.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

A breath of fresh air compared to many of the hurried and uninterested doctors here in Kelowna

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I have had her for a family doctor for more than 10 years. She listens really well, documents the visit very well, and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Very happy with Dr. Andruchow. She listens to what you say, and explains things well.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Love her. She takes time and cares about what is going on in my life. She is open to natural methods and isn't quick to prescribe unless nessesary.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Very blessed to have Angela as our Dr. She is a believer in healthy eating and lifestyle and takes the time to listen. Never pushes pills and does a great job of explaining things, always respectful and caring.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Wonderful Dr. who is patient and takes the time to listen (which would account for any wait times). She has been my doctor for 15 years and is outstanding. She has compassion and genuine interest in my well being. Also has a great sense of humor which makes the appointments extra pleasant. Would recommend her to anyone! Comment on other reviews: pill pusher- quite the opposite. She takes the time to look at family history, other influencing factors in your life and simple ways to aid in one's recovery. For example I was having trouble sitting up after surgery. She gave the suggestion to sit up at a different angle and engage my core. Made all the difference! And how unreasonable of her to suggest exercise as a means of getting healthy :)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Had her as a doc for many years but left her she is a pill pushing doc late all the time is rude and thinks exercise is the answer to everything ... disappointed in her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Andruchow is fantastic! She is thorough, personable and we feel very fortunate to have such a wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Andruchow is the most amazing doctor! She has been my physician since I was little and has been by my side through all of my health issues. She always takes time to address all of my concerns and is very patient. I never feel rushed in her office which I appreciate. Although the office runs late always, at least when I see her I know I will get her undivided attention.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016