Ratings for Dr. Noor Allah Manji

An extremely knowledgable and progressive practice. Will present ALL options to you and help you decide not only based on what is best but what will fit into your budget/insurance, what can wait, what should be done now and how to proceed. His staff is very kind and knowledgable as well. He is constantly send them, and himself to courses on best practice, new procedures, updated procedures, continuing education and they are always learning and sharing it with their patients. Their customer service is, by far, the best you will find in ANY industry not jus t the dental industry. I work for Alberta Health Services and we could take some great lessons from the care provided by this clinic. I have recommended many patients to this clinic and I will continue to do so. They explain the how and the why of the work needed to be done as well as the fee structure and how insurance works and bills and covers the work you need done. My mechanic doesn't even do that! Dr. Manji - you know you can never retire!!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Best dentist I've ever had. Very knowledgeable and always learning. Needles are virtually unnoticeable and from our experiences, doesn't recommend unnecessary work. His staff is always pleasant and knowledgeable as well. From some other comments below, I don't believe people understand the fee structure in Alberta and how their insurance may or may not cover them. 100% coverage hardly ever means that anymore and the staff is happy to explain the differences. Will always return to this office.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Does not believe in the preservation of the tooth. Will do any work he possibly can. Find a dentist that will wait and watch a tooth, do not go here.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Manji is gentle, experienced and has an amazing team working with him. Most of his staff have been with him for at least 10, some even 20+ years; I think that says a lot about him not just as a dentist but as an employer! I always look forward to my dental cleanings because the whole staff makes me feel at home. And it never hurts! (Also, having a warm pillow and lip balm are great bonuses!) Thank you, Dr. Manji and team!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Manji's for the last 14 years and we cannot see ourselves going anywhere else. Dr. Manji and his staff are extremely knowledgeable, professional and eliminate the fear/anxiety almost immediately with their gentle and caring approach. My husband recently experienced a tooth ache and needed attention immediately. Dr. Manji, without any hesitation, took him in during the noon hour to attend to my husband's urgent need. On top of that service, we received a personal phone call from Dr. Manji the next day to see how my husband was healing. Over the years, Dr. Manji has built an office based on professionalism, modern practices and personalized care whilst being compassionate in nature. From the moment you enter Today's Dental, you recognize the team atmosphere amongst the entire staff and you truly feel taken care of. How many dental offices do you know offer you chap stick, a heated blanket, juice or water before or after your service? If you are looking for the best, look no further. Dr. Manji and his team are it.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Great and most professional treatment I received in years. Staff are friendly and the dentist is very gentle and careful in our treatments

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Most unprofessional service. Do not recommend to anyone. F'd up my teeth, couldn't fix anything. Broke my tooth in half in my gums. I had unbearable pain for 4weeks. Then also for charged 245$ for nothing! Just stupid excuses. pathetic. Don't call yourself a dentist.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Did a crapy fix to my tooth once. I had to come in 3 times to repair his shoddy work. Recently y I tried to cancel my appointment 46hrs ahead of time. They charged me $50 because of a 48 hr cancelation fee even though they filled the appointment with someone else. They didn't even ask why I had to cancel. I don't think they need my money that bad. All this after being his patient for 20 years. Heartless Uncaring and incompetent are the words found under this doctors name in the dictionary.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Manji and staff are nice and professional but after many years of being their patient my husband and I are learning that they do unnecessary work. They also cut corners on their work and cleanings. They also have been recommending unnecessary treatments. I only brought my children a couple of times as they do not handle kids with much patience who are in the slightest nervous. When I left the room, staff was rude to my daughter. I took them to a pediatric dentist who is amazing. Would I recommend Dr. Manji and his collegues? No, as I don't like to be ripped off.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

My family were long time patients of Dr. Manji and we realized too late that he is a fear based dentist and a business man before a health professional. I remember being terrified as a child going to his office, I watched video after video about plaque and heart disease. I was a child! Yes he does a decent job but his business relies primarily on unnecessary dental procedures. He was going to crown many of my teeth when I was 25, I went through with one and now, almost 10 years later, that is the only tooth I have a problem with. I do not think he is malicious but I now wait to do any procedure. Also he is not a holistic dentist, he does not consider your whole body (i.e. x-rays as often as he can, in fact my mother was refused service when she passed on an xray-a 25 year customer!). So if you have good teeth and don't need much work, he is fine. But personally I avoid him and any health professional like him, I guess I am grateful that I now know what to look for in a good dentist.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012