You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Randy Patch

i will always remember a story he told me when i was contemplating dropping out of school due to conflict with a couple teachers. that he was told by one of his teachers that he might as well drop out as he was not smart enough to amount to anything in life and that he might as well just save himself the trouble and drop out. he said that's what gave him the gumption to become a doctor AND a dentist. just to prove that teacher that he was smart enough. i will always be thankful to him for this story. also he is an amazing dr & dentist :)

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Nooo, I just read Dr. Patch is retiring?!?! He is the first dentist I've seen in 10 years and his demeanor was a HUGE releif as I'm just terrified of dentists. He was very warm and funny, explained what he was doing (I had a tooth pulled). He made sure I was totally comfortable before the big pull. His assistant was wonderful as well. The reception staff were fantastic. I have a very warm feeling about the dental office and my visit aside from having a tooth yanked from my mouth lol. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

The best dental surgeon around, by far. I could not have had a better dentist. - Carm

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

My whole family has been his patient for over 10 years. I too am sorry to see him retire! Good sense of humor. Very gentle. Sometimes forgets to talk in laymen language, so just need to remind him to "speak English" We'll miss you Dr. Patch! Enjoy.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

I like him as a dentist, and am sorry to see him retire. Just hope his replacement will do as well as he did. Good-bye, Randy. Best of luck in your retirement!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Randy Patch's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i will always remember a story he told me when i was contemplating dropping out of school due to conflict with a couple teachers. that he was told by one of his..."

November 21, 2014