Ratings for Dr. Peter V. Kuhl

I miss Dr. Kuhl!!! He was my OB for all 4 of my babies! The oldest being 20 now! Sad that he's retired :(

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

So sad he has retired :/ He has been my gynecologist my whole as well as my sisters and mom's. He actually delivered me. Such an awesome doctor! We will miss you!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr Kuhl is an AMAZING man & an AMAZING doctor. He delivered both of my kids, more than 25 years ago & I continue to see him on a yearly basis. You might have to wait a little bit for your appointment, but it is totally worth it and he will give you the same time & care that he gives all of his patients. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I absolutely love Dr Kuhl. He has delivered all 3 of my children. He is very knowledgeable and listens to questions and concerns. He is kind and caring and I just love him. His staff and nurse are also amazing

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

He is AMAZING!!!!! I'm surprised he doesn't have millions of great ratings. I have NEVER posted a review but Dr. Kuhl deserves that and more. He is incredibly knowledgeable and so patient and understanding. I saw him after having two miscarriages and transferred from another OBGYN who overlooked the fact that I was severely dehydrated. But Dr Kuhl was a Godsend. Every visit was wonderful!!!! If you're a nut like me about your baby's health and well-being, make him your OBGYN. I almost don't want to share him!!! ;)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I went to see Dr. Kuhl after having delivered 6 other babies. For 1-2 I saw a midwife. 3-5 were delivered vag by OBs. 6 was an C-section at 29 wk. I had yet to find an OB who respected my wishes. We had only seen Dr. Kuhl once for prenatal care prior to coming in to see him because of some spotting. It turned out our baby had passed away. We were supposed to be 17 weeks the next day; instead, we went in to be induced and deliver our deceased son. I am so glad I was picky about which OB I was going to see. I ended up delivering vaginally, something I never expected to do again, and Dr. Kuhl checked on me quite regularly throughout the process. His philosophy is that his job is mostly waiting and letting your body do what it was made to do. He was concerned about me afterwards and spent quite some time talking with me at my follow-up, answering all my questions. If he's running late know it is because he is making sure his patients are well cared for and he will do the same for you.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

dr kuhl is a great doctor he takes his time he is there for you when you need advise he is a good man and thats why i love my doctor

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I absolutely love my doctor. He is very helpful with answering any questions I might have. Takes the time to talk to you even though he is a very busy man. He's very personable to his patients and shows that he cares too. I highly reccommend him to anyone looking for a new Doctor. I will be delivering soon by C-section and I trust my Doctor completely. You must have that trust b/c its just an extra bit of assurance that they'll take care of you no matter what.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

He is always helpful despite how busy he may be he gives each patient the time they need.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Excellent doctor...I have a family member and a friend who all just love this doctor (including myself, of course). He is very personable and loves to spend time and talk to us about all kinds of things going on in our lives when we see him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Peter V. Kuhl's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Commercial Insurance Company