Ratings for Dr. Meena Sharma

Have been seeing her for years and would recommend. I love having a female doctor who is up to date with various weight lose techniques. she is keeping me on my toes and making sure I take care of myself. thank you Dr Sharma!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

She is technically proficient and will not hesitate to scold you if you have done something wrong. Diagnosed me with a super rare issue - that is often masked as many other things and takes an average of 5 misdiagnoses to get right - before I was even symptomatic. That's why I stay: I feel much safer in the competent hands of a doctor who knows her stuff than a sweet and friendly dummy.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Great doctor! If you are a hypochondriac she might not be the right choice for you.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I've known Dr Sharma for a long time now. She was my physician during my pregnancy as well. I can't say that she is a bad physician but she is not great either. Her customer service skills are indeed very poor. She mans well and she doesn't hesitate to give a referral for a specialist when she feels out of her comfort zone (which is quite often, frankly). She does push pills, though. Her understanding of mental health and emotional balance is, well, rather primitive. That's why she comes off as rude and dismissive to a lot of people. I don't think she means to be condenscending or arrogant, she is just not well trained and has a very simplistic "life philosophy'. If you can get a different doctor, by all means. If you are stuck, however, she is not as bad as she sometimes comes off. But I garee with some of the comments, for complicated conditions, especially mental health issues, she will be completely useless.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Sharma has been our family physician for almost 10 years. Browsing through some of the ratings and reading reviews that she is "cold and dismissive", I can only say the following: if you are looking fior a doctor who will listen to your excuses - she is not for you. She is very direct, no bs physician, who will tell you what is good and what is wrong. She will not hesitate to refer you to a specislidt when needed. Grest family foctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Very good Doctor! she is always available when I need her and has always answered all my questions. I have been with her 7+ years.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

In keeping with the theme of this thread, I found Dr. Sharma to be a perfectly fine doctor while I was healthy and without medical issues, however, when I needed care beyond an annual check-up she and her staff were unimpressive and frankly negligent. I have been a patient of Dr. Sharma for about 8 years and until recently I was pleased with my medical care. This past November I experienced a miscarriage at about 10 weeks gestation. Despite the fact that an ultrasound report indicated that no heart beat was found in the embryo, Dr. Sharma did not ask me to come into the clinic to discuss the results (I only happened to know the results because I saw the report myself, a fact unknown to Dr. Sharma). I did receive a message from her nurse some time later indicating that she had requested another ultrasound, however, no information was given to me to suggest that there was anything to be concerned about (despite the fact that there was no heartbeat and I obviously had a non viable pregnancy). If that wasn't bad enough, the imaging center was not actually faxed the second requisition until about a month later and within that time I experienced a natural miscarriage (a terrifying experience for those who have not had one). I proceeded to call Dr. Sharma's office to inform her that I had a miscarriage. She NEVER called me back. Thankfully, because of where I work, I have access to medical care from specialists in the fertility field and so was prepared for the miscarriage. Additionally, I had an incomplete miscarriage and therefore needed medication to help pass the rest of the products of conception which did not actually work and so eventually I needed a D and C procedure. All of these treatments were organized by another physician and I still have not heard from Dr. Sharma or her staff. I have never felt so neglected by a physician and could have developed an endometrial infection and fertility issues in the future due to her poor healthcare practice. I have found another physician and will not be returning to Dr. Sharma. I realize this post is long, wanted to give a good picture of my experience to explain why I would never recommend anybody allow Dr. Sharma to be in control of their pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Meena Sharma has been our familiy doctor for +10 years. No complaints. Up to the point.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Sharma is a wonderful physician. Very caring and devoted to the well being of her patients. She takes the time to ask the good question while remaining efficient in her work. I absolutely recommend her services.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Sharma has been my Dr for about 8 years now. Like many other reviews... yes I confirm she is abrupt, not very friendly, and treats me more like "business" than a human being/patient. She was very helpful for one problem I had and i was truly thankful for that. However, she is NOT knowledgeable at all in terms of medication withdrawal symptoms. I suggest getting a second opinion from another Dr for serious issues.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017