Ratings for Dr. Meena Sharma

Very good Doctor! she is always available when I need her and has always answered all my questions. I have been with her 7+ years.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

In keeping with the theme of this thread, I found Dr. Sharma to be a perfectly fine doctor while I was healthy and without medical issues, however, when I needed care beyond an annual check-up she and her staff were unimpressive and frankly negligent. I have been a patient of Dr. Sharma for about 8 years and until recently I was pleased with my medical care. This past November I experienced a miscarriage at about 10 weeks gestation. Despite the fact that an ultrasound report indicated that no heart beat was found in the embryo, Dr. Sharma did not ask me to come into the clinic to discuss the results (I only happened to know the results because I saw the report myself, a fact unknown to Dr. Sharma). I did receive a message from her nurse some time later indicating that she had requested another ultrasound, however, no information was given to me to suggest that there was anything to be concerned about (despite the fact that there was no heartbeat and I obviously had a non viable pregnancy). If that wasn't bad enough, the imaging center was not actually faxed the second requisition until about a month later and within that time I experienced a natural miscarriage (a terrifying experience for those who have not had one). I proceeded to call Dr. Sharma's office to inform her that I had a miscarriage. She NEVER called me back. Thankfully, because of where I work, I have access to medical care from specialists in the fertility field and so was prepared for the miscarriage. Additionally, I had an incomplete miscarriage and therefore needed medication to help pass the rest of the products of conception which did not actually work and so eventually I needed a D and C procedure. All of these treatments were organized by another physician and I still have not heard from Dr. Sharma or her staff. I have never felt so neglected by a physician and could have developed an endometrial infection and fertility issues in the future due to her poor healthcare practice. I have found another physician and will not be returning to Dr. Sharma. I realize this post is long, wanted to give a good picture of my experience to explain why I would never recommend anybody allow Dr. Sharma to be in control of their pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Meena Sharma has been our familiy doctor for +10 years. No complaints. Up to the point.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Sharma is a wonderful physician. Very caring and devoted to the well being of her patients. She takes the time to ask the good question while remaining efficient in her work. I absolutely recommend her services.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Sharma has been my Dr for about 8 years now. Like many other reviews... yes I confirm she is abrupt, not very friendly, and treats me more like "business" than a human being/patient. She was very helpful for one problem I had and i was truly thankful for that. However, she is NOT knowledgeable at all in terms of medication withdrawal symptoms. I suggest getting a second opinion from another Dr for serious issues.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Very food doctor, she comforted me with patience and referred me to the vaccine which would protest me for ten year, She was not right with the charge of prescription though,she said it would be free, I ended up paying for it.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

very good doctor , she is very hepfull, she take care of you, help you

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Cold and dismissive of my concerns. I came in concerned about a potential side effect of a medication another doctor in her office warned me about, she told me off for coming in and treated me like I was making it all up! She wouldn't take the time to listen to my concerns, cut me off abruptly and kept interrupting. Terrible doctor, and I am second guessing the advice she gave me.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Awful doctor, took over a month to get an appointment and she literally told me during the appointment she was tired and I had too many problems for one appointment. Felt like I was being interrogated when trying to cope with mental health issues, no bedside manner. Rude dismissal. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Stay away at all costs.Do yourself a favour and find another doc.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017