Ratings for Dr. Bohdan Dejneka

My daughter has seen many different specialists, where ever we go we hear, "Don't you just love Dr. Bo". Yes we do. No one will care for your child better.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

So we left our well respected ped after 4 years after a merger. A couple of people recommended Dr. Bo, and he was close so I thought why not. We love him; the kids love him. He calls back within 5 minutes of an urgent after hours call. When we wanted a consultation without our child to discuss the pros and cons of treatment plans, he spent a hour with us just talking us through our options. Even If we have to wait, I know that he is giving us the quality care and attention we deserve when he is with us, just as with every patient. It isn't a fancy place. It is old fashioned doctoring at it's best with upto date knowledge and a lifetime ofexperience.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

He is simply the best. If there is any emergency and you call, he gets back to you within half an hour. He is very good with kids .

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Both Dr. Bo and Cindy are wonderful, friendly, and professional. I take both my children to him and have had no problems. They have been prompt, courteous, and gentle. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I called to make an appointment and the secretary asked if my child was vaccinated i told them they both were exempt. The secretary stated that Dr.Bohdan is not accepting non vaccinated children at this time. She said this as if these children were of a different breed of children.It so sad that Dr's cannot support the decision of parents,because these drs would be no where around if a life altering complication came to my child due to vaccinations,said to say childrens hospital is full of such cases.Im sure these same drs see children of parents who are smokers knowing the risk to the child short term and long term. But that does not stop them from seeing them so are you really in it for the children? Or so called protecting them?It really is too bad but i know better and will do whats right in behalf of my child.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr. Bo and nurse Cindy are two of the most kind and caring people in the medical profession I've ever met. You can really tell that they love what they do...they always greet you with a huge smile. The office is never full, they do not overbook appointments, and you never feel rushed. They always make sure your questions are answered before you leave. And your phonecalls are always returned right away...Dr. Bo will even call you back himself. I feel like my son's medical care is a partnership with them. They are never pushy or judgemental...they give you their recommendations and let you make an informed decision as parents. They are both wonderful and I highly recommend the practice!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

We Love Dr. Bo. My 3 boys never complain about going to the doctor. In fact, when they get hurt, they will say, "Maybe we should go see Dr.Bo." My son even called him "Uncle Bo" a few times! As parents we are so happy to have a doctor who listens, cares and takes enough time to address all of our concerns. He never rushes us out. We are also so comfortable with Cindy, she is kind, knowledgeable, and wonderful with our kids.We are truly blessed to have the 2 of them as our sons' healthcare providers! A++++++ !

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Bo has an amazing resume and his personality is even more amazing. When he walked into my son's 6 month check up with his Hawaiian shirt on, I was surprised. But he is so great with him and with my 2.5 year old. He takes plenty of time with each patient and does not overbook. We can always get an appointment when we need one (no booking 6 months out to hope you get the day you want!) and either he or his nurse, Cindy, will answer/return your call. It is awesome to have someone give such individualized care.He has such a calm demeanor, which is important for worried moms and dads! I highly recommend you give him a try if you live in the area.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

We Love Dr. Bo! My kids feel comfortable with him, as do we. We trust him with our kids' health. Cindy, the nurse is so kind and helpful,too. They take the time to get to know each of my sons. What an amazing practice- HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Used Univera through CHP for Insurance. Love this doctor and his nurse. They're practice is a hidden gem in Buffalo. Always very accomodating and he treats his patients like "his children". He also has holiday parties for them (Halloween is fun). Ever since I switched to him when my daughter turn 9 months, my mind has been at ease knowing my questions will be answered 24/7 with a simple phone call (and yes, the doctor IS the one that calls back, and many times, he's the one that answers the phone!).

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Bohdan Dejneka's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1986)