Ratings for Dr. Muzaffar Siddiqui

Very kind person, excellent physician,, ho took time to hear my concern

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I have chronic migraine headaches and Dr Siddiqui is best neurologist I've ever had. totally recommended

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr, Siddiqui has a bedside manner that has been lost to an eras gone by..He is incredibly friendly, compassionate and knowledgable. He was the attending physician to my Mother at the U0fA emergency and he was also the admitting physician. his follow up care post discharge ha been second to none. He took the time to send letters of notification to my mother's other speciliats physicians and even helped her acquire a new General Practice MD, because she was not happy with her current Family Physician. I wish all doctors had his service skills.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I have seen a number of neurologists in different cities in different provinces (I've moved). By far, Dr. Siddiqui has by far the best bedside manner. He seems to sincerely care and want to help you. He listens and tries to get to the bottom of what is going on. He does his research. He's thorough. He works alongside other medical professionals as necessary. He consults with others to make sure that you're getting the best treatment possible. His reports are detailed. He tries to make sure every stone is unturned to ensure the best possible results and recovery. YES, you might have to wait a bit to see him. But that is the case with nearly every good doctor I've seen. Waiting an hour for an appointment is something I've had to do for all the best doctors I've seen. And really, that's a very little minor thing. In exchange, you're getting amazing care. That is the most important thing. I have been nothing short of impressed with Dr. Siddiqui, and I appreciate his help.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I was made to wait for more than an hour. Doctors are busy but they should respect others time too.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Very gentle, kind caring and knowledgeable, unlike the other Neurologist of the same last name.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

excellent physician who took the time to hear and address my concerns

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Siddiqui is compassionate and has a bedside manner second to none. He has a gentleness that is very welcome during a time of crisis. Although he is not very punctual, he is worth the wait. You know that his tardiness is because he is giving extra care to his patients and that is hard to complain about. We can't imagine receiving better care. His kind and gentle manner was a blessing.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

dr.m.s.; is truly one of a kind!!Great at lending his,listening ear to all who know and see him.Calmness,gentleness and truly sincere & loves a laugh to put each individual at ease . These charistics are truly an asset in this difficult field of neurology.God bless his gracious manner!One of a Kind..prevails,inthe hearts of mankind..thx dr.m.s

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

He was VERY kind and interested in providing the best level of care. He went above and beyond with my parents. As a heath care professional, I was even impressed.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010