Ratings for Dr. Sheena Branigan

Doctor Branigan has been my doctor for over 20 years, and I am thankful for that! She is knowledgeable, friendly, and supportive. I have never felt nervous or uncomfortable with her attending to me. Her staff is wonderful also! I rated punctuality a bit low because appointments are always late. However, she never rushes patients, disregards their concerns, or fails to provide proper care. By doing so, appointment times can fall behind. Any Doctor who maintains a perfect schedule is not providing proper care in my opinion! I would recommend Doctor Branigan to anyone in need of a wonderful family physician!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Being fortunate enough to have Dr. Branigan as my family physician since 1995, I can say I am grateful for her and her professional and respectful mannerisms. I was referred to her when expecting my first child (who is now 21). She delivered both of my babies and was a great support to me after they arrived. My husband and our daughters consider ourselves very lucky to be patients of hers to this day and we couldn't ask for a better or more personable physician. We find her to be attentive to our needs, open minded and very knowledgeable. She is also open to alternatives, hears us out, doesn't rush us through our appointments and is not a pill pusher. I've read other comments about how people feel about her typing during appointments but have to say that based on my experience, just because she is not necessarily making eye contact, she is paying attention and you should keep in mind that while typing, she is collecting notable information about your health for future reference, it's not as if she is preparing an email or posting something to social media. The way we do business and interact with others has changed greatly and we all need to keep in mind that technology plays a much bigger role in many of today's interactions. Gone are the days of recording hand written notes for files, couple that up with the demand on a Physicians time as both play a huge factor in this as well. Thanks Dr. Branigan, Brenda and staff for all you do! Rated the punctuality as a 4/5 only because there are times when other things come up in a day (babies are born, emergencies arise) so maintaining a 5/5 is understandably not always possible. That being said, reception staff are great to let you know if there's a foreseen delay.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Fantastic, caring, intelligent doctor. I am glad my family's health is in her hands.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

for the one who complained about the typing on her computer during the appointment...It is her immediate input of your concerns, details etc. She always refers to her past notes when you visit her and asks about them. My husband and I have complete TRUST IN and feel well-cared for by Dr Branigan. Never frivolous, always attentive and concerned.... as well as a very, very nice person....What more could anyone ask for in a doctor? Her staff is also attentive and I can't think of one negative thing to say about them. We have never waited more than 20 minutes for any appointment and we both agree that on those few occasions that, someone more needy than us, was probably getting extra necessary attention... Hank & Sharon

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

She is very nice and good with babies. She's very knowledgeable, and careful of your needs.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

She seems to not be interested in more complex cases. Dr. Branigan seems more interested in pregnancies and babies. She is always busy typing things into her computer and not really listening to you. Sometimes you feel dismissed on some concerns. You can tell her things and it seems that she may not believe you.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

So friendly! Always remember my name and conditions! Very very-super heplful!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Always patient, very knowledgable, never feel like you are rushed. I wouldn't give her up as my family physician for a million bucks!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

the most caring doctor you could ever hpoe to find!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009