Ratings for Dr. Liam Hayes

Devastated that Dr Hayes is retiring. I’ve been his patient for almost 40 years. Very caring man and excellent at what he does. I wish him all the best but so sad to lose him and his excellent care and compassion.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Devasted for my own selfish reasons that he is retiring! He is like one of our family, always compassionate, listens to you, never rude or condescending, believes you know your own body and if he needs to refer you will make sure you see the best of the best. A rare gem who will be missed, we have been spoiled! I even gave my son Liam as his middle name. We wish him all the happiness in the world!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Hayes and his staff are fantastic! I have been a patient of his for close to 30 years. It is never a long wait in his office, (so no over booking). Thanks for all that you do :)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr Hayes has been my husbands Dr for 48 years. Now he has been our family Dr for 26 years. We don't know what we will do when he retires.Thank you for all you do. Wonderful bedside manor and very well educated and he treats you like an equal.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr Hayes has been my Doctor for over 40 years. He is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever had. He is open minded, incredibly intelligent, and has a warm and extremely competent manner

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Hayes was my doctor for over 10 + years. The most compassionate, caring doctor that I have ever encountered in my lifetime. His demeanor and bedside manner is second to none. Thank you so much Dr. Hayes for being the person that you are.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I am so happy with Dr Hayes that I will drive over 2 hrs to keep him as my family physician. I will be devastated when he retires! I hope no one pays attention to any negative things anyone has to say about him as he is the BEST Dr. our family has ever had! We truely love this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Hayes has been my family doc for over 30 years and is now seeing the 3rd generation of my family. I have the utmost respect for him and trust in his ability to diagnose and treat. He has seen me through a couple of very difficult situations with caring and compassion. I am dreading the day when he retires! To those out there who "feel rushed" through their appointment, consider this: the man has a busy practice and strives to give everyone a sufficient amount of time. Respect his time and schedule by keeping on topic and not booking an appointment for one ailment then asking him to treat five.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Hayes has been my family doctor for over 20 years, he is a courteous, caring man, that actually takes the time to listen to you. As a family we feel very secure in his knowledge and wish everyone had a doctor as qualified as him. His appointments are timely, no long waits. Staff is wonderful, they take the time to help, you actually get to talk to them and not a machine. 5 stars all the way. Thank you all for caring

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Doctor Hayes is an amazing doctor and an all around down to earth, caring man. I met Dr. Hayes roughly 4 years ago and ever since my first appointment I have felt extremely comfortable discussing anything I have going on in my life, even if the problem is not medical. Any problems I do have medically or caused by my severe anxiety Dr. Hayes is always there to make sure I come out of it the best results, and as someone mentioned before in another review, if the problem is out of his field he make sure I get the best treatment possible, and will schedule me an appointment to follow up. Dr. Hayes definitely deserves a 5/5 rating and I'm glad to see so many other people think the same. On a side note watch out for his staff! They are a little testy:P

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012