You may also like

Ratings for Dr. S. Schachter

Been seeing this doctor for more than 30 years. Excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Our family was seeing a doctor in Mississauga for years and during that time, we encountered various health issues that never got resolved. After moving to Milton and luckily being accepted by Dr. Schachter, we now have been tested, ailments identified and are being treated appropriately. My life is very different because of him and you couldn't ask for a kinder doctor, who trully listens. He is very thorough and will refer when there is a need to do so.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Diane at the front desk is always rude right out of the gate. Dr. Schachter, since he has been working for so long, needs to brush up on modern day practices. He's a great doctor when you're healthy but you're pretty much on your own if you get sick. He's good for referring you to someone else when he can (he'll admit he doesn't know everything) but if it's an issue where he's your only go-to-person, don't expect much. This has been the case for multiple family members of mine. Needless to say, I have a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr schachter was my dr since the day I was born I wish he was still my dr to this day but I moved and had to get a dr near me. He always knew what the problem was or always looked into it to find the problem. Since I have gotten a new dr I now get told I'm a mystery the tests come back normal or negitive and I get no answers I just wish he was still my dr. I hated having to leave him as my dr and wish I could go back and be his patient again. He is far most best dr that I had ever had. Love u dr schachter u r my best dr and I'm glad u were the 1st to c me when I was born. My sister still sees him and I wish I never got another dr cuz I'm sure with everything going on with me now he would get and look for answers. When my oldest had food poising he was working at the hospital that night he looked at me said mom I don't like the looks he not looking good and u not going till he has color back in his face. I miss u u r the best dr

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Has been my doctor for well over 25+ years. Always takes his time to listen to you and explain everything in detail. I am currently suffering an unknown dibilating condition and he is doing everything within his power to help me. I simply love Dr. Schachter couldn't imagine having another family doctor. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

I tried to get on the waiting list for new patients. Sadly I was informed his policy prohibits taking any patients from other doctors in Milton - even if I need to change doctors anyway. It appears that once you have a doctor in Milton even if you are not happy with him then you will not be accepted by another one?

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

DR. Schacter is our family doctor since 7 years. Simply we are very happy with his knowledge, experience and the way he treating his patients and they staff who they running his office.. he deserve the name of FAMILY Dr.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Schachter has been my doctor for 20-25 yrs. He is the best doctor around and always has time to discuss your questions and so very kind and feeling when you are going through a difficult time.I don't know what I will do if he ever retires or moves.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Dr. S. Schachter's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing this doctor for more than 30 years. Excellent care."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am just worried what happens when he retires. Been my doctor for over 20 years, best guy around. I consider myself very lucky to have him. "

December 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Our family was seeing a doctor in Mississauga for years and during that time, we encountered various health issues that never got resolved. After moving to Mil..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Diane at the front desk is always rude right out of the gate. Dr. Schachter, since he has been working for so long, needs to brush up on modern day practices. ..."

November 13, 2014