Ratings for Dr. Babcock

He said I needed an aerobics video. Hurt my feeling so bad.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Had the plessure of meeting him while he coverd for my family doctor, I wish he was my family doctor he took his time with me and even went back into my medical history to clear up unanswered questions. Very understanding and i loved his humour. Made me feel very comfortable. Thank you Dr :)

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

He was our "family" doctor while posted in Trenton, even though it was a walk in clinic. He is an amazing Dr. Made my young boys feel very comfortable and always made us laugh. Fabulous Dr. I wish I could have moved him east with me :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2009

He was one of the best Emerg Doc's in Trenton. On a few occassions he looked after my sons when they were small and was absolutely GREAT with them, and me as a nervous mom. Come back to TRENTON PLEASE - THEY NEED YOU!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

i only ever seen him once.. at the walk in clinic.. but he is the best doctor i have ever had in my entire life... i have a severe case of white coat syndrome (scared of doctors).. and he made me feel so unbelievable comfortable i didnt even feel like i was at the doctor at all.. i wish i could keep him forever.. and most importantly.. he figured out what was a wrong and fixed the problem :)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

This man is the best doctor in the world i swear. My entire family would back me on this. And let me tell you if he gets any negative or bad ratings it is only because he was honest with that person about health issues and they could not handle hearing their own truth. Trust me this man should be given some sort of award for his "bedside manner"

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Amazing man. Has the insight that not many doctors have. Bed side manner may have been less then acceptable at times but none the less an A plus doctor. Kingstons gain is Trenton loss. We miss Dr J

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

Jay Babcock looked after my husband, myself and our children. When asked who our Doctor was? we'd whisper quietly "Dr.Babcock" even tho it was a walk in clinic. I trusted him fully with my family and wasn't in a hurry to find a replacement. WE NEED you back Jay. Your personality and knowledge is very missed here in Trenton, but do hope your enjoying your semi retirement :-) best to you and yours. and thank you from ours.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

DR Babcock is a very understanding doctor who is very kind and yet has a wonderful sense of humour. We need more doctors and people in the world like him. l never had a bad experience with this man

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

While I found Dr. Babcock's bedside manner different from other doctors I was pleased that when humour was needed in a situation; it was offered. I think he is a straight forward efficient man out of pure necessity. He is compassionate in his feelings that health care begins with one's self and perhaps this can come across as thoughtlessness, but it surely isn't.He can take a hysterical child and have him in smiles within seconds. A miserable lady suffering from a uti and give her hope that pain will be in the past shortly.he was the one doctor out of several that sent my child to emerg(other doctors insisted she was fine and I was only a nervous mommy...she was my 3rd child...she had been suffering with RSV and other doctors brushed it off....at only 5 weeks she could have died! We definitely miss having him here in Trenton.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007