Ratings for Dr. Danielle M. Leblanc

Dr. LeBlanc is an amazing doctor. She did my breast reconstruction after double mastectomy due to breast cancer. She genuinely cares about her patients. She was extremely thorough, presenting me with all of my options up front. She even told me what she would do if she was in my position when I asked her that exact question. Her staff is great. I never had to wait in the waiting room for more than 2 minutes and I was early for my appointments. When I had a concern post-surgery and left an emergency weekend message, she herself called back immediately to discuss my concerns. I could not have asked for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Doctor Leblanc did a post cancer breast reconstruction for my wife. She is amazing and outstanding as is her staff. It will be difficult to find a better physician.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Leblanc is attentive to your needs and takes the time to answer every possible question you might have about your procedure. I never felt rushed or like she was in a hurry to move on to the next patient. Her staff is also awesome...they were always kind and compassionate. If you are having to go through the trauma of something like breast cancer, you want someone like Dr. Leblanc.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. LeBlanc is a wonderful doctor. She's very skilled and has a great bedside manner. I have many doctors, and she is my favorite. She reconstructed me after breast cancer, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Danielle M. Leblanc's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1999)