Ratings for Dr. Slobodan Djurickovic

This man did emergency surgery on my dad's eye 6 months ago, he botched the surgery and took no responsibility for it. A week after surgery, when my dad's eye was oozing yellow puss, red and swollen, he denied infection and called it healing fluids coming out. We had been to a clinic and emergency, where both doctors there and an optometrist had all agreed there was infection and they prescribed antibiotics. Thankfully they did, as Dr. Djurickovic did not, but a week later decided that antibiotic drops would be in order. After the emergency doctor sent my dad to see an optometrist, she agreed there was infection and wanted a second opinion, but Dr. Djurickovic would not allow another specialist to see my dad, as he kept saying it was fine. Well, 6 months later, there has been no improvement and my dad continues to see double, has no depth perception and is still waiting for someone to tell him what can be done to improve his vision! Dr. Djurickovic is an incompetent and arrogant surgeon and I would love to see his license taken away.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Amazing doctor! Knowledgeable, caring, and proficient. I broke my nose in wrestling class and it was the first bone I've ever broken. Needless to say, I panicked and rushed myself to merge. Dr DJ saw me within less than a week to straighten it. He was comforting, reassuring and effective!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. D is great, he has excellent bedside manners, is very attentive and fully explains the procedure and results.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

This doctor is rude and dismissive! His receptionist is condescending and never returns calls!! I'm asking my family doc to send me elsewhere

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Not impressed by his manner or explanations of possible results.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

This amazing doctor performed a wide excision for my invasive melanoma. I can't say enough good about him. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

HIGHLY recommend. Had not been to hospital since a traumatic event and was experiencing considerable anxiety at the prospect of returning for carpal tunnel surgery. Both in the office and throughout the procedure I felt completely comfortable with Dr Djurickovic and his most capable staff. Upon undressing the wound it was obvious he'd made the smallest incision possible - actually lined it up with my palm line?- resulting in minimal post-op discomfort and scarring. Thrilled with results.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Doctor seemed fine however after calling the pharmacy myself to arange for my meds to be senti was informed it cost $600 to have the meds administerd a cost I was not made aware of. This happened after the meds were delivered to the doctors office. I was told to call my medical insurance provider to see if they would cover it after 2 calls to them and 1 to the doctor I found I was not covered. The next day the doctors office called and told me that they no longer were going to do the procedure. I was informed that they had called the pharmacy to credit back my meds and that I was being referee to another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Absolutely outstanding. After two weeks a facial bcc removal is hardly noticeable. He is extremely talented and a very affable doctor. His nurse is also very good.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My experience with Dr. Djurickovic and his staff could not have been better. Receptionist was friendly and professional, RNwasinformative and helpful and Dr. Djurickovic could not have been more caring. His skills are excellent and I am thoroughly happy with the outcome. I had a slight concern which I had asked to speak with his RN. About but instead he saw me himself taking time to sit down and explain things to me that put me completely at ease. I am grateful for the care I received.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016