Ratings for Dr. Slobodan Djurickovic

This doctor is rude and dismissive! His receptionist is condescending and never returns calls!! I'm asking my family doc to send me elsewhere

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Not impressed by his manner or explanations of possible results.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

This amazing doctor performed a wide excision for my invasive melanoma. I can't say enough good about him. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

HIGHLY recommend. Had not been to hospital since a traumatic event and was experiencing considerable anxiety at the prospect of returning for carpal tunnel surgery. Both in the office and throughout the procedure I felt completely comfortable with Dr Djurickovic and his most capable staff. Upon undressing the wound it was obvious he'd made the smallest incision possible - actually lined it up with my palm line?- resulting in minimal post-op discomfort and scarring. Thrilled with results.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Doctor seemed fine however after calling the pharmacy myself to arange for my meds to be senti was informed it cost $600 to have the meds administerd a cost I was not made aware of. This happened after the meds were delivered to the doctors office. I was told to call my medical insurance provider to see if they would cover it after 2 calls to them and 1 to the doctor I found I was not covered. The next day the doctors office called and told me that they no longer were going to do the procedure. I was informed that they had called the pharmacy to credit back my meds and that I was being referee to another doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Absolutely outstanding. After two weeks a facial bcc removal is hardly noticeable. He is extremely talented and a very affable doctor. His nurse is also very good.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My experience with Dr. Djurickovic and his staff could not have been better. Receptionist was friendly and professional, RNwasinformative and helpful and Dr. Djurickovic could not have been more caring. His skills are excellent and I am thoroughly happy with the outcome. I had a slight concern which I had asked to speak with his RN. About but instead he saw me himself taking time to sit down and explain things to me that put me completely at ease. I am grateful for the care I received.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I saw Dr. D for a trigger release of the thumb. On surgery day, I expected my surgeon to do the surgery, not a resident who couldn't even answer his questions properly. It became infected and when I saw him twice, he called the infection, just ligament fluid that's leaking. Now 3 months after surgery my thumb still swells up to the point that I have to reopen the incision and drain it myself. I wouldn't recommend Dr. D to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Djurickovic is one for the best physicians that I have ever come into contact with. As a nurse I meet and interact with doctors on a daily basis and I have never met one with more compassion and skill. I was diagnosed in September of 2014 with melanoma - and was seen by Dr Djurickovic in less than 48 hours, and my surgery was scheduled within 5 weeks. His skill has left me with a barely noticeable scar - it has healed beautifully is is less noticeable each day. I can't praise or thank this physician enough - I won't hesitate to say he saved my life

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Professionally effective and personable with competent and efficient support staff in surgery and office adminstraion. I'd have no hesitation in reccommending to friends.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016