Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Breen

We recently moved to the Columbus area and have been searching for a wonderful pediatrician. I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Breen. He is absolutely wonderful with my two year old daughter and she feels completely at ease with him. When we discussed concerns with him, he did not dismiss us (like others in the past) and gave helpful suggestions which have helped immensely. He listens, takes the time with each patient, and really cares about the overall well being of his patients. The staff is amazing too. They are OPEN 365 DAYS A YEAR! You can walk in 7:30-9:00 M-F for a sick visit. Open Saturdays and one hour on holidays and Sundays...you can't beat that anywhere! When you call after hours you talk to a doctor not an answering service. Can't recommend highly enough...I would travel 60 miles to see Dr. Breen!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Wonderful pediatrician, my kids LOVE him! We can always get into him in a reasonable amount of time and he spends plenty of time explaining whats going on with my kids.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Breen is a wonderful, caring physician. He has taken the time to make sure that the parents have their questions answered. Although their office moved a few years ago, and now we have moved in the opposite direction, I will still drive the 20 miles to see him and his office. I absolutely love the sick child clinic that the office has 6 days a week. What a wonderful service for his patients and their parents.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

A wonderful doctor. Very thorough and wonderful with kids and parents.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. Richard J. Breen's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1998)