Ratings for Dr. Richard B. Bowles

I have seen Dr. Bowles for over 30 years. He is what every doctor should be - knowledgeable, caring, patient. He listens to his patients and doesn't rush them through appointments. He also follows up on the progress of his patients. He always has his staff make time for emergency appointments, even if it is at the end of the day, resulting in many late evenings for himself and his staff. His staff is friendly, yet very professional. I never have a problem with billing from this office. I have complete peace of mind placing my health care in Dr. Bowles' hands.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Unbelievable man! Can't say enough good about him. He agreed to see my 83 year old dad who came up from Florida with severe health issues. Dr. Bowles and the whole staff went out of their ways to care for him and get him on the road to recovery. The time put into my dad's case was truly unexpected and incredibly appreciated.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Family doctor for years and always just what you expect a family doctor to be

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

I've been with him for close to 30 years and think he is the greatest. He will send me to a specialist as soon as I have a problem that calls for one.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Has been my Dr for 20 years. Now cares for my 3 girls. Love this man. He is wonderful, thorough, caring and takes his time with each patient. He will always fit us in. He is also my in-laws doctor and has been for over 30 years. If my insurance changes and Dr Bowles is no longer on our list, I will pay out of pocket to see him. Yes he is that wonderful. His Partner Dr. Keyes is also great.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

BEST DOCTOR CARING, ALWAYS ABLE TO FIT YOU IN WHEN YOU ARE SICK THE SAME DAY.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Richard B. Bowles's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Centreville, VA