Ratings for Dr. Linda E. Odenigbo

I love Dr odenigbo. she is very personable and actually engages my son in conversation ( he is usually very shy).She is very kind and pays attention to details. She is a very good doctor. I like her staff too and the fact that they have after hours and Saturday appointments is very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr O is a very good Pediatriacian. Her office has friendly and warm staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. O is very kind to my child but is condescending to me. She does not address my concerns and questions to make me feel confortable. She also repeatedly will not give refills for for my son's maintenance meds for his asthma, always stating he needed an appointment. That would be fine if she gave more than a month or two at a time, but I can't run to the office every other month just to prove that my son still has asthma. And the last time I called to ask the nurse about it, she asked me why he even had an inhaler. She said his chart did not even mention that he had asthma. Needless to say that was very discontcerting.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

She is a VERY good dr. The staff is obnoxious and rude. Dr. O is not very knowledgeable about natural medicine although she doesn't write prescriptions unless she has to. Dr. O punished me by not allowing me to have 2 consecutive appts. because I cancelled an appt due to my own illness. She avoided my phone calls and will not call me back.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Linda E. Odenigbo's Credentials

• Univ Of Ilorin, Fac Of Hlth Sci, Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Huber Heights, OH