Ratings for Dr. Fernando Martinez

He is God sent to me. Wonderful physician and a mentor. I am an aspiring physician and Dr. Martinez (without hesitation) offered his guidance and support as I walk down this journey. One of the most humble and kind-hearted human being I know. God bless his soul and his family.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

From my experience: He has been kind, patient, and helpful towards my complaints. He explains the diognosis well. Just a kindhearted person.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

heard he was a good doctor at one time but now he just don't care for his patients....more of a nuisance to him. And he is on holidays again without much notice to patients at all. I suggest to others looking for family doctor to avoid him

Submitted October 11, 2013

The best doctor I have ever had, and one of the only doctors I will goto within the BRHA. You can't ask for a more caring and knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

He is the one who ignored wendy saric the lady with the terminal cancer.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Very great Dr. always on the go. Is honest careing and listens. Responds quick. Runs tests if not sure and refers to areas when needed. patient is #1. Total comfort level. Highly recomend. Take time to get to know him and you will not regret haveing him as your Dr.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

dr. martinez has been the doctors family for few years and he is very careful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

I was very satisfied with Dr. Martinez. He diagnosed my condition quickly and was very helpful and knowledgable. His bedside manner was great and i would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2008

I recently saw Dr Martinez in emergency in the hospital. He was so wonderful and told me to go to the clinic the next day to see him. I did, and after reading my chart he asked if he could be my doctor! I have only seen him twice and he talks to me in public when I see him. He cares and has amazing bedside manner. The one time I saw him in the clinic, he was running late and apologized and thanked me for waiting. He appreciated that my time is valuable too. I have trouble understanding his accent but it's worth trying for great care!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

I took my son to see him, it was the first time anyone from my family had seen him, he asked if we had a family doctor. I said No. He said you do now. He said any problems with anything come and see me. That was the first time I ever had a doctor offer to be my family doctor. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will keep him as my doctor for as long as I live in Thompson.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007