Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Horn

Dr. Horn has always been great with my daughter! She is now 16 and he makes her very comfortable to talk to him about whatever problems or concerns she might have. And she is not embarrassed to talk to him about personal issues either. He really takes an interest in his patients and remembers whats going on in their lives.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I HAD BEEN TAKING MY 2 CHILDREN TO DR. HORN FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS AND HAD ALWAYS BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH HIM UNTIL THE DAY I TOOK MY 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER TO HIM BECAUSE SHE WAS SICK. SHE NEEDED A SHOT AND HAS A GREAT GREAT FEAR OF NEEDLES !!! SHE BEGAN TO CRY AND WE HAD TO HOLD HER DOWN, AND I WAS VERY SHOCKED WITH THE MANNOR IN WHICH DR. HORN MAN-HANDLED MY DAUGHTER AND HAD NO PATIENCE WITH HER. HE WAS VERY UPSET WITH HER AND HIS BEDSIDE MANNER REALLY SCARED ME. NEEDLESS TO SAY, I NEVER TOOK MY CHILDREN BACK TO HIM AND GOT ESTABLISHED WITH ANOTHER PEDIATRICIAN (RITA HERITAGE) WHOM I CONTINUED TAKING MY CHILDREN TO UNTIL THEY WERE 18.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr. Horn has been my kids doctor since birth. My kids are now 14 and 16 and I wouldn't consider taking them anywhere else. If you want a common sense doctor, Horn is the one !! Wonderful with kids and parents too. Only downside is the front end staff is not extremely friendly. but Chico is great. (2011)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Horn was my pediatrician from about 1995 to 2001. He was always amicable and explained the rationale behind any procedure I asked about. I recall when he diagnosed me with Osgood Schlatter disease that he was especially helpful with information/explanation and materials on the syndrome, even though the treatment is simple and straightforward.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

While Dr Horn may be knowledgeable and was competent treating my son, he and or his staff were extremely inconsiderate and uncompassionate. He saw my son for a 5 year well check. He said that he was healthy but was constipated and had allergies. I knew about the allergies. He was diagnosed 2 years ago and Dr Horn already has him on allergy medicine. Dr Horn wrote him a script for more Zyrtec and Glycomax. I was fine until I got the bill. $90 for the well check and $99 for a sick visit. He saw my son for 5 minutes for a scheduled well check, wrote him 2 prescriptions and charged me $189. I tried to get the charge reduced since I paid for it, yearly deductible, but they tried to justify $189 for a 5 minute visit for a 5 year old well check. Needless to say, my son no longer sees Dr Horn.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Horn was my pediatrician for about five years (ages ~11-17). All my experiences were positive, and I remember that he was always willing and able to answer my many questions. Friendly yet professional.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr Horn is wonderful! I take both my boys there and they love him also. You can tell he really cares about his patients. No question is too small for him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr. Craig A. Horn's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Huber Heights, OH