Ratings for Dr. Stephen Ellis

Sometimes I wait a while...but I know he would take the same great care of me if I needed his time. He is personable and really cares.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Extremely attentive to the needs of the patient. He truly listens. Open minded and quick to send you to a specialist if he feels this is necessary. I consider our family to be very lucky to have such a caring doctor for our families’ physical and mental health needs. Thank you Dr Ellis.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

lucky to have him as doctor , thanks ................................................................................................................................

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dedicated, committed to excellence and always willing to pray with and for me....God bless you, Dr. Ellis

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Takes time to talk and find out all the issues. Does not rush you. Always leave 100% happy with help I have received. Long waits at times but it's because he takes time for his clients and actually gives a darn. Couldn't ask for a better doc!!!! Thanks Stephen

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

We have been with Dr. Ellis for for at least 12+ years. He is a wonderful and caring doctor, would not trade for any other. He is very smart ,sweet, kind and acknowledges you as a person. He has given my husband the inspiration to keep going even though he is in a lot of pain at times. He loves to chat but more or less to get to know you. We can leave his office feeling 100% satisfied. It's too bad there are not more doctors like him. Dr. Ellis you will always be the best doctor we have ever had. Thank you for being there for us.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

LOVE this doctor...smart, sweet, kind, and down to earth!!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

By far the best family physician anyone could hope to have. He cares about his patients and his staff are top notch.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Steve is a great doc., very lucky to have him as our family doc. He is brave, and true. Wouldn't have made it this far without him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

His ratings and comments are as descriptive as necessary! Thank you Dr Ellis for all your endless care in regards to PMU!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011