Ratings for Dr. Vickie Henderson

This woman was beyond rude. Glad she's gone! She basically told me that I was fat. (considering that I'm 135). I dodon't think so!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Henderson does not read your chart prior to seeing you. I had to point out to her of tests that my prior doctor ran yearly due to my medical history. She acted surprised when I told her about the medical conditions; it was obvious she had not reviewed my chart which included copies of my medical records from other doctor. I saw her end of October for yearly check and two months later discovered lump in breast. I went back to her and she could not find lump. I had to show her where it was located. This certainly made me reconsider how knowledgeable she is. I've changed doctors and am now receiving much better medical care in Conway.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Always late on appointments (anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 h 45 min. Never seemed to read my file or to know who I was, even though I had been seeing her through my entire pregnancy. Did not volunteer useful information, only asked if I had questions (as a first time mother, I did not know what to ask). Not up to date on latest genetic screening tests. Very negative, always mentioning worst case scenarios - even after tests kept showing that all was fine.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I loved Doctor Henderson, she is so caring and reassuring and tho appointments werent always on time i didn't mind waiting to see her. She was amazing during my delivery too. I love her and wouldn't use anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Absolutly LOVED Dr. Henderson and nurse Terri!! They was super sweet and so easy to talk to! I had a c-section was almost crying I was so scared and nurse Terri wrapped her arms around me and told me how good I was doing and calmed me down before the actual surgery. I seriously get sad knowing I'm not going to see them anymore, although I don't want any more babies for a few years I will definatly use her again and can not wait!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Best doctor around. Many people recommended her, and rightfully so. Great staff-best LPN I've dealt with. Very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Henderson is wonderful! She is so personable and friendly--she comes up to say hi and hold my son when she sees me at local ballgames. Terri and April are amazing too--so sweet! When I had to have a c-section and was scared to death, Terri sat with me in the operating room before surgery and held my hand. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor and staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

I have never met another medical staff that still know your baby's name a year after she is born. April Terri and Dr Henderson are awesome and I would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

she is the best doctor i have ever met and i would use her again before any other doctor

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

I Love Dr Henderson, Nurse Terri, and April...These girls are so sweet and they really care about Amrynn and I. April even came up and got Amrynn a gift from the gift shop when she was born. GR8 people for sure!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2007

Dr. Vickie Henderson's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Russellville, AR