Ratings for Dr. Sanjive Jain

Best doctor he's been my doctor since I was born and I'm 20 now!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Looked after my husband for more than 25 years. He thought the world of Dr. Jain. Made house calls when my husband needed palliative care. Always showed great care and compassion. Many thanks from the entire family.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I saw this doctor in York region at the sleep lab. He is a godsend. Finally someone figured out my sleep issues and I feel so much better and my diabetes control has improved greatly. My experience has been life altering. Thank You Dr. Jain !

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr Jain didn't address my needs or concerns when I was under his care. He told me to google the answers to my questions and dismissed my concerns stating it isn't worth worrying about even though it was coming the near future. I would not recommend anyone to see him. So many other great doctors out there. I am glad I no longer have to be in Sanjive Jain's "care". Stay far away.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Don't bother. Not open to discussion. Unwilling to be questioned. Seems put out if you have concerns or even if you bother showing up for an appt.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I have been with Dr Jain since he took over the practice from my previous dr. All in all I have found him to be a above average dr. I do not wait too long for an appointment or a referral when needed .One thing I can say is that I have not been disappointed in his abilities to give me the best care possible. I can not say that for the medical system overall though. I would not hesitate to make a recommendation if looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr.Jain is a very good doctor and is highly respected by other doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Our physician since he started in Oshawa 25 years ago. Wonderful kind caring physician who accommodated my aunt recently when she needed housecalls due to her illness. Always ready to listen, does not take weeks to get an appointment, and has gone to bat for us when we needed an urgent specialist appointment by calling the specialist himself. Thank you Dr Jain for taking such good care of us.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

My father was under Dr Jain's care and his health was starting to fail in Jan however Dr Jain did nothing to investigate. In Aug of 2011 I went with my father to find out why my father had a shortness of breath and was often tired. Dr Jain told my father and I that my father's health was failing. I told Dr Jain there must be a more serious underlying reason and asked Dr Jain to send my father for some tests. He sent us for blood tests and a stress test. At the stress test a new Dr sent us for blood tests as well. 4 days later on a Tues Dr Jain's office called my father to ask him to come into the office to see him in 2 days, the other Dr called my father and told my father to go to the hospital immediately to get a blood transfusion. (shows how poorly Dr Jain runs his practice) My father was admitted into the hospital and within 2 days of testing my father was given a diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma and passed away withing 2 1/2 months. Shame on you Dr Jain.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

doesn't like to answer questions or be challenged. in flexible and does not put the patient's needs before his own.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011