Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Marshall

Every one here is so friendly and doctors are just great.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

It was a very positive experience. Every member of the staff was extremely kind and fun. Excited I found this practice.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

The visit was great, Dr. Marshall was very sweet and knowledgable. She made me feel very comfortable, and she was very in tune to my needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Easy and quick visit to confirm pregnancy. Staff was wonderful and Dr. Marshall is the best.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

It was very good experience with doctor. She is very kind and listened my all problems and treated me nicely.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Love Dr Marshall! She always takes excellent care of me!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

As a first time visit with Dr. Marshall, I felt she was extremely patient and knowledgeable. She clearly explained the issues I was possibly having and acted quickly in scheduling an ultrasound to rule out and discover the proper diagnosis. I never felt as if she was dumbing the issue down, and instead spoke in lay men's terms so that I understood all my options. I appreciate her professionalism and candidness. I would recommend her to anyone and will continue seeing her as one of my newest doctors in the Atlanta area.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Marshall and her staff spend time talking to me to get a full picture of my current health. I don't feel that she rushes to get to the next patient. Love the ability to make and reschedule appointments online.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Marshall for years and she has seen me for all my health needs, from children to menopause. You couldn't ask for a more compassionate physician that genuinely cares about your quality of life. I love Dr. Marshall, and so will you.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I was a patient of hers for several years simply due to the fact she was familiar with my issues. She can be condescending, she talks a mile a minute, and she always seemed rushed. My last straw was when she told me I may have to just learn to live with my pain. I switched Drs at the same practice and have been much happier and have much more relaxing appts now.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015