Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Marshall

As a first time visit with Dr. Marshall, I felt she was extremely patient and knowledgeable. She clearly explained the issues I was possibly having and acted quickly in scheduling an ultrasound to rule out and discover the proper diagnosis. I never felt as if she was dumbing the issue down, and instead spoke in lay men's terms so that I understood all my options. I appreciate her professionalism and candidness. I would recommend her to anyone and will continue seeing her as one of my newest doctors in the Atlanta area.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Marshall and her staff spend time talking to me to get a full picture of my current health. I don't feel that she rushes to get to the next patient. Love the ability to make and reschedule appointments online.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Marshall for years and she has seen me for all my health needs, from children to menopause. You couldn't ask for a more compassionate physician that genuinely cares about your quality of life. I love Dr. Marshall, and so will you.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I was a patient of hers for several years simply due to the fact she was familiar with my issues. She can be condescending, she talks a mile a minute, and she always seemed rushed. My last straw was when she told me I may have to just learn to live with my pain. I switched Drs at the same practice and have been much happier and have much more relaxing appts now.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Marshall was great! She was very informative and made me feel so comfortable. I really appreciated that since this was my first time visiting a gynecologist. Overall my experience was very pleasant!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I stayed with Lori Marshall through my first pregnancy and wished now that I had switched to someone else early on. While she was very sweet her tone sometimes seemed condescending. also, she always had her hand on the door, which made me feel very rushed. i always came to appointments with many questions but knew that i'd probably only get two answered before she left, so i always had to prioritize what i wanted answered at the time. her staff messed up my urine culture results over the phone and the lab at her office sent my lab work to the wrong lab center, so i was not even pleased with her staff. looking back, i feel i would have had a much better experience with my first pregnancy had i switched to someone else. i now have an amazing ob/gyn and know that when i do get pregnant that this MD will not have her hand on the door trying to run out of the room. oh, i also waited on average 40-60 minutes to see her.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr.Lori Marshall, was wonderful. She knows her stuff and wants to help you.Caring and smart.I just started going to her less than a year ago and she is the best obgyn I've ever had. She listens and wants to help you. Her staff is okay. Some are great and others are ok to say the least but Dr.Marshall is worth it.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Very good. I did not feel rushed at all.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Like most OBGYN practices, this one is a factory. Dr. Marshall is good, but her nurse is terrible. I won't be going back to her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007