Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Marshall

Dr.Marshall is best at what she does. She is not only my care giver but a listener when I need! Her upbeat spirit and positive attitude and encourage will make you want to live healthier and happier! So glad I found her!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Great experience. It was my first time rotating to a different doctor during my pregnancy. I met with Dr. Garland, and she was very helpful and friendly. Overall, this is a new practice for me, and I have enjoyed everyone I've seen here, rarely have to wait long to see the doctor, and all the staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Marshall was very friendly and listened to all of my concerns. All of the nurses were extremely friendly as well. Wait time was short, which is always nice! Overall great first visit.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

It was good. The doctor always takes a few minutes to catch up.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I was cheerfully greeted when I arrived. I was given directions where to give urine sample and waited then completed paper work while I waited. My wait was approximately 20 minutes. I was called back for blood pressure, weight, and iron finger stick. Moved to room and waited a few minutes for Dr. Marshall. Shared with Dr. Marshall the happenings over the past two years and my surprise pregnancy. She was wonderful as always and I felt comfortable during exam. She spoke with me regarding further gene testing for breast cancer.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Doctor is awesome.. I was really impressed by her communication . Thanks

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Marshall was great'! She had great bedside manner and did not make me feel rushed at all!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Marshall is great at what she does, and always makes you feel comfortable. She really cares about what is going on in your life that may be effecting your health.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Every one here is so friendly and doctors are just great.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

It was a very positive experience. Every member of the staff was extremely kind and fun. Excited I found this practice.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017