Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Brown

This is my story on my health with Dr. Jeffrey Brown..let me tell you alittle bit about my health sistuation. I have hypothyroidism. After giving birth to my son I lost my husband shortly after. I had a lot of stress on bringing up alittle baby on my own. I eneded up gaining a bit of weight from the stress and hypothyroidism. The medication wasn't working for me anymore. I felt exhausted, bloated, depressed.. I've went to my endroconoligest and did blood work and my thyriod was reading low even though I was on a high dose of thyriod medication. So he upped my medication and I was feeling hyperthyroid which is the worst feeling ever, you feel crazy being hyperthyroid. I went back and back to him for a few years changing medication from synthriod to natural dessicated. Then I decided to go to try another endrocoligist. Same thing he wanted to put me on different medication and that's where I said I had enough. I found out about Dr. Jeffrey Brown through one of the mothers on my sons hockey team. Long story short, i was in desperate need to feel normal again. I couldn't live feeling the way I did anymore. So I checked reviews ofcourse, to see what people were saying about him people were saying he's mean and hardly in the office. Let me tell you about him now, he's is NOT MEAN AT ALL, and I never have a problem seeing him. He always tell me that I look good and is extremely pleasent. His diet has made me feel like a normal, happy, healthy person again. He knows what he's talking about. I am so thankful that I know him and my health is in his hands he orders blood work every week to make sure everything is running properly in your body. This guy is a GENIUS! I couldn't lose a pound before and now I've lost 20 pounds and counting! Buts most importantly I FEEL GOOD! So those people with the negative reviews are not disciplined enough and don't want the help. I want and need the help and this is the ONLY docotor out there that is fixing me. THANK YOU so much Dr. Jeffrey Brown. I don't where I would be with out you! Menh .V

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

My name is Rhonda Hopkins of Maple. I have deep GRATITUDE for Dr Jeffrey Brown and his supportive staff. I have lost 100 lbs. When I went to him I had given up on life and was quite frankly desperate. I was eating myself to death,In that I ate without thinking. I was 230 lbs and was wearing stretchy mens clothes. I didn't recognize myself. It was an effort to go up stairs, I rolled in and out of the car, and my bones felt like they were being crushed when sleeping with one leg on top of the other. I could not have gotten onto the train of wellness without Dr Brown. That's a fact. I can now keep up with my daughter, and am much healthier, and yes I am ATTRACTIVE. Because I was fat my husband wanted to divorce me. Now I am the prize. I have power, good health, and I have confidence because of my weight loss with the help of Dr Brown. To lose weight and to become healthy all you have to do is COMMIT and go to Dr Brown. He will be honest.He will help you. He is genuine and it is clear that he dedicates himself to helping people be well. You are a valuable person, as I am. Help yourself by committing to your fabulous self and see Dr Brown to ensure success. ( oh yes, and lose the saboteurs) Believe me ( and Dr Brown should display pictures of me as I feel I am his poster weight loss success story) - ( TRUTH IS Dr Brown has helped so many, my friends and several others.) THANK YOU DR BROWN YOU HAVE SAVED ME - NEVER GIVE UP MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's response
Thank you for the kind words. It really helps to motivate us to continue our work.It is nice to hear how our patients are doing. You should be very proud of the hard work you have done! Keep it up! We wish you the very best of health.

Submitted February 18, 2017

I have been on Dr. Brown’s program for 2 weeks now. I feel great and find myself with so much more energy. I have been Diabetic for 4 year my sugars have been in the double digits for long time. Two weeks into Dr. Brown’s program my sugar numbers are no longer in the double digits. Dr. Brown is very knowledgeable and very supportive he wants you to succeed. When you start to see great results it motivates you to stay with the program. Dr. Brown slowly takes you off your medications. You see him once a week which makes a big difference. Thank you Dr. Brown, for being on this journey with me.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I have been working with Dr. Brown for one year. In that time I have lost 140 lb., changed the way I eat, cook, shop and approach food. He is straight-forward, clear in his approach, knowledgeable and produces the results. Through ongoing examination of blood work and accurate records of food consumption, Dr. Brown interprets how your body reacts to various foods and how your specific chemistry can be helped (or hindered) by what you eat. I was motivated to lose weight and be a healthier 'me' but had previous experiences that were not successful. With the support of Dr. Brown and his assistants, results were noticeable and consistent. It was not easy, it was not fun, it was, however, effective. The program prepared me for safe weigh loss but more importantly, the program prepared me for a healthier way to live after I lost the weight.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

My name is Olena and I started Dr's Brown program in Sep. 2016. Hard to believe but I lost 30lbs! Now I look young again, I feel energetic, attractive, alert and able to enjoy my life in a full extend. Dr. Brown and his friendly and professional team demonstrated knowledgeable, constant and gentle support during the whole process of care. More important than weight loss the understanding how to keep and support healthy life style, understanding how my body reacts on different types of food, what kind of supplements I need to make body systems work in right way. Without Dr's Brown Body Evolution System I hardly would find the solution. So, my warmest thanks, Dr. Brown, to you and to your wonderful crew!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

In 5 months I have lost 67lbs with Dr. Brown's Body Evolution program. I've heard people say that it's a "cookie cutter" program and everyone gets the same treatment, and I have seen from personal example with 5 people in my family and friends, EACH PATIENT is treated as an individual! Dr Brown looks at my monthly blood work, and the specialized test results, to make specific changes to my program - and each person gets the same individualized approach. I had long had difficulty losing weight, and believed there might be something "wrong" with the diets I was following. Other doctors told me to persist. Dr. Brown uncovered my food insensitivities: eggs, dairy, corn, gluten, and a few others, and I no longer eat them. I FEEL great, and I continue to lose weight. Right now I weigh less than I did when I finished high school! I am so grateful to have Dr. Brown "on my side" - his program and his support make a difference! Oh, and his medical assistants - they take all the time I need to understand any current changes in my program. Onward to greater success!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I wish I found Dr. Brown years ago! For so long i was feeling tired, unfocused and gaining weight. Been to so many doctors, so many prescriptions or just no answers. 4 months on Dr. Browns program and I feel like a new woman. I have lost 20 pounds, feeling energized and alert.This Doctor is incredibly knowledgable. He and his staff are so supportive and always took my issues seriously. I higgle recommend Dr. Brown. He has given me a new lease on life.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I first came to Dr. Brown in 2012. At that time following his program I was able to successfully lose over 20 pounds, but more importantly he was able to regulate my menstrcycles and my hormonal in balance, something that was never able to be done by any other medical professional before him. I was the girl they told would never have a baby. It is now 2016 and I have not one but two little bundles of joy both attributed to some point from Dr. Brown's care. Unfortunately, after two pregnancies, when I already started out overweight I now have an aggressive plan to lose 88 pounds. I resumed my treatments with Dr. Brown a month ago and as of today I'm down 19 pounds! I have no doubt that I will achieve my goal following this program even though so many other programs failed me or I them . I feel very safe that extra care is being taken through monitoring of regular blood work and additional medical testing where needed to ensure that the weight is lost safely, effectively and for good. Thank you Dr. Brown!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I needed to make a lifestyle change for the better and choosing Dr. Brown to assist me and put together a healthier lifestyle plan was the best decision I ever made! I just turned 50 and did not recognize the person I had morphed into. I was overweight, sluggish, not sleeping, depressed and simply unhealthy from the inside out. Dr. Brown turned me around!! He immediately ordered many tests to see if there was a medical condition contributing to my weight gain. He reduce my food intake to a minimum (although I was never hungry) and gradually re-introduced each food group to see how my body reacted. This is not an assembly line of overweight people. This is an individual weight loss plan designed for you! During this process, I received nothing but support, encouragement and most importantly RESULTS from Dr. Brown and his staff. Bottom line is that YOU have to be ready to start on this life changing journey. I have been to every and all weight loss doctors in the city of Toronto over the past 30 years. I have had success but have always put the weight back on (and more). The difference this time was education! I clearly understand how to help myself make good food choices and how to balance my food intake. My journey is far from over and I will always have to watch what I eat. I have lost 45 pounds in 5 months and I have never looked or felt better in my life. I now can embrace my 50's and look forward to continuing on my path to a healthier me - all thanks to the wisdom, knowledge and support of Dr. Brown and his team. Thx for everything..RH

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Nothing short of an amazing experience from the reception and all the staff and more importantly the lifestyle and healthy journey with the coaching, guidance, and medical direction from Dr. Brown. I am about a third of the way through my weight loss phase of my journey and I have lost 69 lbs in 3.5 months (that is not a typo). What an exciting number to achieve at this point and that is not the best or most important number. Dr. Brown has helped me lower my sugar levels to the point where I am no longer diabetic, my cholesterol levels are going down as well as my risk for heart disease. Without Dr. Brown looking after me, I wouldn't have had such success. I've put my trust in him and he has not failed to deliver. Thank you Dr. Brown for continuing to "fix me" and ensure that I'll be there for my family and myself for a very long time. For the nay sayers out there who rate Dr. Brown poorly, they simply are not ready to make the necessary changes in their life. These people are more concerned about hearing themselves talk and they think they know better. Skip over their reviews as they provide very little value to those interested and motivated in getting healthy. Tips for Success 1) Trust Dr. Brown - he's in it for you. He will take care of you 2) No need to question Dr. Brown if you do #1 3) Follow the advice - not a concern if you do #1 4) Stay motivated - it's hard, but if you get through the first couple of weeks it gets easier and your mindset will change naturally Continue or take your journey now and know that you got the best person in Dr. Brown and his team in your corner looking after you! JA

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brown has more than 15 years experience in the practice of anti aging medicine and the use of bio identical hormones. He is a member of the Bariatric Society, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, American Thyroid Society and the Natural Hormone Society.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1987)

GHI