Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Brown

This is my story on my health with Dr. Jeffrey Brown..let me tell you alittle bit about my health sistuation. I have hypothyroidism. After giving birth to my son I lost my husband shortly after. I had a lot of stress on bringing up alittle baby on my own. I eneded up gaining a bit of weight from the stress and hypothyroidism. The medication wasn't working for me anymore. I felt exhausted, bloated, depressed.. I've went to my endroconoligest and did blood work and my thyriod was reading low even though I was on a high dose of thyriod medication. So he upped my medication and I was feeling hyperthyroid which is the worst feeling ever, you feel crazy being hyperthyroid. I went back and back to him for a few years changing medication from synthriod to natural dessicated. Then I decided to go to try another endrocoligist. Same thing he wanted to put me on different medication and that's where I said I had enough. I found out about Dr. Jeffrey Brown through one of the mothers on my sons hockey team. Long story short, i was in desperate need to feel normal again. I couldn't live feeling the way I did anymore. So I checked reviews ofcourse, to see what people were saying about him people were saying he's mean and hardly in the office. Let me tell you about him now, he's is NOT MEAN AT ALL, and I never have a problem seeing him. He always tell me that I look good and is extremely pleasent. His diet has made me feel like a normal, happy, healthy person again. He knows what he's talking about. I am so thankful that I know him and my health is in his hands he orders blood work every week to make sure everything is running properly in your body. This guy is a GENIUS! I couldn't lose a pound before and now I've lost 20 pounds and counting! Buts most importantly I FEEL GOOD! So those people with the negative reviews are not disciplined enough and don't want the help. I want and need the help and this is the ONLY docotor out there that is fixing me. THANK YOU so much Dr. Jeffrey Brown. I don't where I would be with out you! Menh .V

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

The receptionist is extremely unhelpful and rude. They said they would contact me when they had my blood work. It's been 3 months and nothing. When I called in they were extremely rude and not courtesy at all. Would not recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's response
I certainly was extremely polite to you. It has always been office protocol for patients to book their orientation either at their first visit or to call us once they have completed their bloodwork. In speaking with staff I was informed that you were never told that we would contact you. In fact you did call us to cancel your scheduled orientation and left a message that you would contact us when ' you had a day off'. Unfortunately we had not heard from you in over 3 months. Office Manager

Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Brown is a doctor like know other. He wants each of his patients to succeed. I see him as a mentor/coach. So far I have lost quite a bit of weight and still have 40 more lbs to go. I know with his coaching and advice I will get there. Invest in yourself and trust in Dr. Brown and his staff and you will succeed. He addresses medical issues and helps you make the correct choices. In the end you have to be the one to lose the weight. There is no magic pill just discipline and hard work! Good Luck

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I don't know why I waited this long, I had Dr Jeffery Brown from my colleague at work since 2008 I didn't have time to make an appointment, in 2009 I was admit to hospital didn't know what was the situation all I knew was having Heart Palpitations and blood pressure was high, soon I was in cardiac floor and getting all these test for Heart and injection in abdominal, did angiogram shows small vein behind the heart is blocked, after that I was on medicine beta blocker, Crestor, blood thinner, blood pressure all I can remember was everytime Drs increase or ads meds, I also had Brainstem Stroke due to high blood pressure, till I made the effort and called Dr Jeffery Brown office and made an appointment, I didn't like taking over 15 kind of meds a day which I did for years. I did visited the office Dr Jeffery Brown, I told Dr Brown help me decrease these meds and I want to be healthy, it's my wish to be meds free for life and healthy. 2 weeks ago my wish came true by decreasing the dose for diabetic, my diabetis was under control and so my blood pressure was normal, as soon Dr Brown mentioned no more diabetic meds, I was so happy to hear it, my heart was jumping from joy and I still on my way to healthy me. Well it sounded to me like I was never going to be off these meds for rest of my life, I do appreciate Dr Brown for making my wish come true. I will continue and stay healthy. Thank you Dr Jeffery Brown you are amazing Doc without you I wouldn't be this healthy and off meds. THANK YOU SO MUCH DOCTOR JEFFERY BROWN ! Viviane Babochian :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Brown is an amazing doctor. My mother was on many prescription medications for digestive system for years with practically no improvement, she had elevated sugar levels, was always tired and was suffering from arthritis. Thanks do Dr. Brown and his very through diagnostics, her arthritis turned out to be rheumatoid arthritis which is now being treated by a specialist; her digestion has improved significantly, her sugar levels are almost normal and she feels and looks great + she lost 25 pounds, although it wasn’t the goal! She has only been on the program for 5 months. The program isn’t easy at the beginning and you have to take a lot of natural supplements that are prescribed based your individual needs. But if you follow it- it works and it does changes your body from inside out.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

This experience will give you an eating disorder . Please be careful!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

At first I was not convinced as to how well Dr. Brown's program would work for me....but I've I lost about 60 lbs in about three month's. I feel better, look better and despite the fact that I still have much to lose and the weight loss is down to 3 lbs per week. My family GP recommended another doctor that tried to sell me his book and food but Dr. Brown's program has given me hope that I might actually be able to look like a normal man. I'm in my 50's and almost gave up on diet's and the reality that I might get to a weight so that I could purchase clothing from a regular man's store. I've tried so many diet's in my life , and hired three different personal trainers with the weight coming back on and not understanding why my diet didn't work for me. If you want to lose weight, and get respect from friends and work peers .....and of course safe your health....you need to give Dr. Brown's diet a try. Good luck, hope you get to the ideal weight you want.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr.Brown is a great knowledgeable and profound doctor. I went to see him not so much for the weight loss but rather for his wellness program. The first two weeks of the diet were challenging, however, I am not as much swollen as I was. Though I am familiar with the program - I was on it 5 years ago- it has evolved into even better program. Dr. Brown is always updated and informed about the cutting edge medical research. I am confident that he will help me to improve my health and help me to learn about my genetic imprint so I can make better choices in the future.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He is truly amazing. You have to trust him and let him do his job and you will see definite results. I'm three weeks into the program and it's not necessarily easy, but it works...for your weight and your health!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I am classic yoyo dieter, and had really given up. I had lost 40 lbs yet again, and promptly gained back 60. On a whim I decided to give Dr. Brown a try. I signed up for 3 months, and then right after that I had my annual physical. I thought my dr. would be happy that I'd decided to do something positive, but instead she said "oh no, he's very restrictive, you won't be able to do it". Well, she was right, it was very restrictive at first and I had a hard time the first few weeks, but then something clicked. I actually broke my addiction to sugar and carbs for the first time in my life. This was different from any other diet I had tried, and I started losing weight quickly. It was very motivating. I usually fall off my diet when I go on vacation, and then come back and just give up. Not anymore, Dr. Brown was able to teach me how to travel and still enjoy myself, and then to get right back on track. I am thrilled to say that I've lost over 80 lbs. in 15 months, and am now ready to start maintenance, with Dr. Brown's help! I actually feel for the first time in my life that I will be able to maintain my weight loss. And by the way, this was all done while going through menopause. Dr. Brown, with his incredible knowledge, was able to help me manage the symptoms of menopause, as well as reversing pre-diabetes, and for the first time in 17 years I no longer have to sleep with a machine for sleep apnea! I just can't believe the change in my life, all thanks to Dr. Brown. I highly recommend him. Only warning, his hours are not the most convenient, I go very early in the morning (6:30) to avoid the lineups, and also earlier in the week is better. Really worth the effort. Cost is not bad either by the way.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Florida