Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Brown

I've lost about 20 lbs since I joined the program 2 months ago... And discovered an amazing thing this past weekend- we're pregnant- after trying for the last 2 years. I'd like to thank Dr. Brown for helping me to take control over my health, I am thankful to be starting off this pregnancy with a healthier body. Having controlled blood sugar etc makes a difference.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Knows everything about health and diet! The first week I lost 10lbs and Im feeling great! I notice the people that complain on here are cheaters! Don't listen to them! This guy is a genius! He is even the cheapest diet out there ! I can't wait to see my results in the long run !

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have been to his wellness centre for about 4 months now. I Had many health issues some of them not apparent . Just after 4 months of following his advise and program not only i lost 20 pounds but also i got ride of all those health issues and my blood work results are perfect. I realize it's effect in my everyday life and feel much more energetic with high confidence. His professional approach along with his extensive knowledge will help you reach your ideal weight and more importantly your overall health and wellness. RF

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

My daughter and I have been with Dr Brown for over 10 yrs. He helped her when Sick Kids only gave her birth control pills. She missed a year of school due to constant vomiting and horrendous periods. With the right diet and bio identical hormones she regained her health and a greater respect for nutrition. She just had a child after others told us she probably wouldn't be able to. Several years ago I was having health issues. I had been on thyroid medicine and was not feeling any better. I was on the highest dose but feeling and looking awful. I was puffy and shaky and tired all the time. Dr Brown did many tests and even found out all the valves in my heart were leaking. With his diet and medical intervention I am on a very low dose of Synthroid. My weight went down and my energy and quality of life went up. You get out what you put in to his program. He has the knowledge and skills to help the rest is up to you. D.M.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

When I was in high school( about 4 years ago ) I had some serious hormone problems and was finding no help , my gynocologist even suggested that we medically induce menopause to help me ( I was 14). After finding Doctor brown he was able to help me naturally control the issue with natural medicine and diet . Last March I was able to conceive a child and it's all thanks to him .

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr.Brown is fantastic. I have learned things through the program that have helped me so much. I've lost 45 pounds and feel amazing. Not just on the outside but also feel amazing on the inside. Dr.Brown and staff really get to the root of the problems. This program is so individual as well. You are not just a number. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I'm enjoying all the planted reviews. I too lost weight with Dr.Brown however none of the below is accurate however if you believe it (and I don't blame you), you will find out for yourself

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Great experience and really put my health into perspective. Thank you. I was able to bring my blood glucose, cholesterol, and blood pressure into control just by following the diet plan set out by Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Brown is an excellent Doctor. He is the best Doctor I have ever met. His program is the most efficient, effective, realistic and results achieving in all what I have ever tried before, I almost tried everything. He has a wonderful crew working alongside under his guidance. After the first 5 weeks: my medical issues have already been resolved, lost 21 pounds, and had my periods once again after many years. I am light, full of energy, happy, don't starve or feel hungry and on top of that enjoying the program. The secret ingredient is simply following Dr. Jeffrey's instructions and be creative while implementing them in preparing your meals. I wish everybody can join Dr. Jeffery's Clinic not only for weight loss, but also for wellness and maintaining good health. M.M.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Brown is an excellent Doctor. I originally saw Dr. Brown in 2011 and in just a few short month lost over 50 pounds. If you follow the program he recommends for you, you will achieve amazing results. I find Dr. Brown to be very thorough, supportive, kind, honest and firm. He has his patients do regular blood work and carefully reviews results. He has diagnosed issues with my thyroid, iron and sugar levels and helped me resolve them. He is an amazing Doctor, and his program really works. His staff is also very kind and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Brown and his clinic to anyone who wants to lose weight and improve their overall health. LS

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brown has more than 15 years experience in the practice of anti aging medicine and the use of bio identical hormones. He is a member of the Bariatric Society, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, American Thyroid Society and the Natural Hormone Society.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1987)