Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Brown

This is my story on my health with Dr. Jeffrey Brown..let me tell you alittle bit about my health sistuation. I have hypothyroidism. After giving birth to my son I lost my husband shortly after. I had a lot of stress on bringing up alittle baby on my own. I eneded up gaining a bit of weight from the stress and hypothyroidism. The medication wasn't working for me anymore. I felt exhausted, bloated, depressed.. I've went to my endroconoligest and did blood work and my thyriod was reading low even though I was on a high dose of thyriod medication. So he upped my medication and I was feeling hyperthyroid which is the worst feeling ever, you feel crazy being hyperthyroid. I went back and back to him for a few years changing medication from synthriod to natural dessicated. Then I decided to go to try another endrocoligist. Same thing he wanted to put me on different medication and that's where I said I had enough. I found out about Dr. Jeffrey Brown through one of the mothers on my sons hockey team. Long story short, i was in desperate need to feel normal again. I couldn't live feeling the way I did anymore. So I checked reviews ofcourse, to see what people were saying about him people were saying he's mean and hardly in the office. Let me tell you about him now, he's is NOT MEAN AT ALL, and I never have a problem seeing him. He always tell me that I look good and is extremely pleasent. His diet has made me feel like a normal, happy, healthy person again. He knows what he's talking about. I am so thankful that I know him and my health is in his hands he orders blood work every week to make sure everything is running properly in your body. This guy is a GENIUS! I couldn't lose a pound before and now I've lost 20 pounds and counting! Buts most importantly I FEEL GOOD! So those people with the negative reviews are not disciplined enough and don't want the help. I want and need the help and this is the ONLY docotor out there that is fixing me. THANK YOU so much Dr. Jeffrey Brown. I don't where I would be with out you! Menh .V

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

I am classic yoyo dieter, and had really given up. I had lost 40 lbs yet again, and promptly gained back 60. On a whim I decided to give Dr. Brown a try. I signed up for 3 months, and then right after that I had my annual physical. I thought my dr. would be happy that I'd decided to do something positive, but instead she said "oh no, he's very restrictive, you won't be able to do it". Well, she was right, it was very restrictive at first and I had a hard time the first few weeks, but then something clicked. I actually broke my addiction to sugar and carbs for the first time in my life. This was different from any other diet I had tried, and I started losing weight quickly. It was very motivating. I usually fall off my diet when I go on vacation, and then come back and just give up. Not anymore, Dr. Brown was able to teach me how to travel and still enjoy myself, and then to get right back on track. I am thrilled to say that I've lost over 80 lbs. in 15 months, and am now ready to start maintenance, with Dr. Brown's help! I actually feel for the first time in my life that I will be able to maintain my weight loss. And by the way, this was all done while going through menopause. Dr. Brown, with his incredible knowledge, was able to help me manage the symptoms of menopause, as well as reversing pre-diabetes, and for the first time in 17 years I no longer have to sleep with a machine for sleep apnea! I just can't believe the change in my life, all thanks to Dr. Brown. I highly recommend him. Only warning, his hours are not the most convenient, I go very early in the morning (6:30) to avoid the lineups, and also earlier in the week is better. Really worth the effort. Cost is not bad either by the way.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Does anyone know the average weight loss per week roughly?

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I am a chronic dieter and an expert at diet cheating, I WAS a Dr. Brown success story. Unfortunately, I didn't compete the program and fell off the wagon. I tried to do things on my own and have ruined my whole relationship with food. I knew all along (while off the wagon) that I had to go back to the program. Dr. Brown is hands on with his patients and everyone is treated for their own issues. He is dedicated to his patients and their 'BODY EVOLUTION' he is committed to improving their habits, health and lifestyle. I have never met a doctor like him in that he treats the problem and not the symptom . He is always there (in Person) , he meets everyone of his patients and gives them their individual undivided attention. (He is a very busy doctor ) "He" reviews your charts, tests, feedback ,addresses your habits, your food intake and orders the necessary blood tests so that he can determine if there are underlying issues that are causing the symptoms. He figures out the program you need to do based on you and he is there to help you achieve your goals. Weight Gain is a difficult thing to overcome and can be a lifetime burden, I tried them all and in the end there is only one solution, " There is ONLY ONE DR. BROWN and he is the one who there for those, like me, who need special attention and a special program, with specific attention to our vulnerabilities.. Dr. Brown, thanks for welcoming me back without any "I TOLD YOU SO's I am back and I need your help. I appreciate that you have dedicated your profession as a Medical Doctor to helping people with this horrible burden we carry around with us every day! You and your support staff are to be commended for the work you have done for all of the people you helped to reach their goals with their BODY EVOLUTION. MJC

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr Brown helped me lose over 50 pounds in 7 months time. I have been dealing with infertility for over 3 years and thanks to dr Browns help I'm pregnant now. He helped me get healthy and I can definitely recommend his services.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Here is my journey with Dr. Brown. I started his program at the end of December 2016 and I cannot believe how good I feel only 4 months later. I have lost 30 lbs and each week he reviewed my progress carefully. This program is customized to each indivdual person and its never the same for anyone else but me. It's important not to compare yourself with anyone else. He explained in detail each week what I needed to eat and do to be successful with my weight loss. I am 63 years old and have a family history that includes high cholesterol and diabetes. Everything that was not good in my blood work is now FIXED!! I do not need to take any medication . His expertise and passion to help me succeed have made such a big difference. Thank you very much Brown for working with me to teach me to understand every step of your program to get me to where I am today. I have learned so much from you and prepare my meals with knowledge and confidence. If I can offer anyone some advise it would be this...........make the decision to do this for yourself and the people who love you who want you to be healthy and happy. Fran P

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

My name is Babak and I am now down to 168lbs from 198lbs when I initially went to Dr. Jeffrey Brown's clinic. I lost about 30lbs in less than 2 months. Thanks to Dr. Brown and his staff. This is the first time for me being at this weight over the past 12 years. Dr. Brown's program and advises changed both mine and my wife's lifestyle. First, my wife went to his clinic back in Fall 2016 and lost 27lbs in less than 3 months. I was motivated by her result and started my program in Jan 2017. Now, we both feel great and we maintain our weight with the new lifestyle. Dr. Brown does not focus only on your weight, he regularly ask for blood work and check your body health. I continue visiting him for my health and wellness and recommend him for anyone that would like to lose weight quickly and start a new lifestyle.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I went to see Dr. Brown about seven years ago and lost 50 lbs. I did not do maintenance. I thought I could keep it off myself, but over about five years, I put most of the weight back on. Part of that was me becoming a vegetarian and eating out a lot, and I don't think having thyroid cancer helped, etc. I tried many things and many weight loss programs in the meantime. I would lose weight and then put it back on. I looked up Dr. Brown recently because I was serious this time and I know his program works. I've already lost about 15 lbs. in one month. It is NOT easy. The first couple of weeks it takes a lot of adjusting and self-restraint. However, if you cook and enjoy a challenge, you'll do fine. The fact that I am cooking now and not eating out helps. Plus, I've allowed some fish in my diet so my proteins are more varied — organic tempheh, tofu, legumes, and fish. You must be committed and you must put your faith in this doctor. The program works. If your goal is losing weight and getting your health and vitality back, you can't lose with him, as long as you're serious. I look forward to continued weight loss and this time staying on the maintenance program.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

My name is Rhonda Hopkins of Maple. I have deep GRATITUDE for Dr Jeffrey Brown and his supportive staff. I have lost 100 lbs. When I went to him I had given up on life and was quite frankly desperate. I was eating myself to death,In that I ate without thinking. I was 230 lbs and was wearing stretchy mens clothes. I didn't recognize myself. It was an effort to go up stairs, I rolled in and out of the car, and my bones felt like they were being crushed when sleeping with one leg on top of the other. I could not have gotten onto the train of wellness without Dr Brown. That's a fact. I can now keep up with my daughter, and am much healthier, and yes I am ATTRACTIVE. Because I was fat my husband wanted to divorce me. Now I am the prize. I have power, good health, and I have confidence because of my weight loss with the help of Dr Brown. To lose weight and to become healthy all you have to do is COMMIT and go to Dr Brown. He will be honest.He will help you. He is genuine and it is clear that he dedicates himself to helping people be well. You are a valuable person, as I am. Help yourself by committing to your fabulous self and see Dr Brown to ensure success. ( oh yes, and lose the saboteurs) Believe me ( and Dr Brown should display pictures of me as I feel I am his poster weight loss success story) - ( TRUTH IS Dr Brown has helped so many, my friends and several others.) THANK YOU DR BROWN YOU HAVE SAVED ME - NEVER GIVE UP MAKING A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's response
Thank you for the kind words. It really helps to motivate us to continue our work.It is nice to hear how our patients are doing. You should be very proud of the hard work you have done! Keep it up! We wish you the very best of health.

Submitted February 18, 2017

I have been on Dr. Brown’s program for 2 weeks now. I feel great and find myself with so much more energy. I have been Diabetic for 4 year my sugars have been in the double digits for long time. Two weeks into Dr. Brown’s program my sugar numbers are no longer in the double digits. Dr. Brown is very knowledgeable and very supportive he wants you to succeed. When you start to see great results it motivates you to stay with the program. Dr. Brown slowly takes you off your medications. You see him once a week which makes a big difference. Thank you Dr. Brown, for being on this journey with me.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brown has more than 15 years experience in the practice of anti aging medicine and the use of bio identical hormones. He is a member of the Bariatric Society, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, American Thyroid Society and the Natural Hormone Society.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1987)

Request an Appointment