Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Brown

my name is bibi and i lost 32lbs thanks to Dr. jeffreyBrown's ''weightloss throughWellness'' program.i feel wonderfull and more enregetic than ever before i feel like i have a new life i went to Dr.brown because i had knee problem and the dr.s refususe to do anything with my knees because im younge and the pain was getting worse now my pain has reduced substancially other wise they were telling me to take pain killers every 4 hours but thanks to Dr.Brown im drug free Dr.brown has also helped me with my hormones i didn't know i had hormonal issue until i visited Dr.brown and hormones play a big part in womens im really thankful to Dr.Brown for everything he has done i feel terrific and i highly recomend Dr.Brown for people who is suffering .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr Brown is rude and insulting...He never wants to listen to you and is very condescending

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Brown is committed to overall health, he's not just a "diet" doctor. He investigates further than most doctors. He did tests on cholesterol and hormones which my family doctor has never suggested. Since seeing him my cholesterol has decreased substantially and bioidentical hormones have made me feel one hundred per cent better. Thank you Dr. Brown!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Brown was recommended by a family member who had a very good experience losing more than 80 lbs. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and I was in a lot of pain all the time prior to attending Dr. Brown's clinic. I was also diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes about a year ago as a result of my weight. Dr. Brown was very knowledgeable and his advice has helped me lose 50 lbs since I started attending his clinic in February 2016. As a result, I am no longer suffering from chronic pain in my shoulder and knee, and I no longer need to take my blood glucose medication. Aside from losing weight and feeling great about myself, I have learned so much about the correct way to eat for my body. I can say that the knowledge gained from Dr. Brown will stay with me for the rest of my life, and will help me maintain my healthy weight even after I reach my goal. Thank you Dr. Brown for changing my life!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Brown because a family friend recommended him. I am a female who suffers form extreme menstruation pain. I have visited my family doctor in regards to this pain for many years and I have always been redirected to taking birth control pills, Dr. Brown heard my cries and had sent me for a ultrasound and some other blood work and I can finally say I may be on the right track to figuring it out. We are working to get my hormones in check, my cholesterol and some other health issues. I am in the early stages of my weight loss journey but I am confident in the knowledge that Dr. Brown possess that my weight loss will be successful. THANK YOU Dr. Brown. N.A

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I started seeing Dr Brown because a friend of mine recommended him. I saw how fast she lost the weight and had more energy. Even though I ate healthy I could not lose the weight. Dr Brown did a bunch of tests to see where my health issues were and gave me natural supplements to help my issues. I lost 30 lbs and lowered my cholesterol and my blood sugar level. He also worked on balancing my hormones. I would recommend Dr Brown for fast and safe weight loss. PB

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

I've lost about 20 lbs since I joined the program 2 months ago... And discovered an amazing thing this past weekend- we're pregnant- after trying for the last 2 years. I'd like to thank Dr. Brown for helping me to take control over my health, I am thankful to be starting off this pregnancy with a healthier body. Having controlled blood sugar etc makes a difference.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Knows everything about health and diet! The first week I lost 10lbs and Im feeling great! I notice the people that complain on here are cheaters! Don't listen to them! This guy is a genius! He is even the cheapest diet out there ! I can't wait to see my results in the long run !

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I have been to his wellness centre for about 4 months now. I Had many health issues some of them not apparent . Just after 4 months of following his advise and program not only i lost 20 pounds but also i got ride of all those health issues and my blood work results are perfect. I realize it's effect in my everyday life and feel much more energetic with high confidence. His professional approach along with his extensive knowledge will help you reach your ideal weight and more importantly your overall health and wellness. RF

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

My daughter and I have been with Dr Brown for over 10 yrs. He helped her when Sick Kids only gave her birth control pills. She missed a year of school due to constant vomiting and horrendous periods. With the right diet and bio identical hormones she regained her health and a greater respect for nutrition. She just had a child after others told us she probably wouldn't be able to. Several years ago I was having health issues. I had been on thyroid medicine and was not feeling any better. I was on the highest dose but feeling and looking awful. I was puffy and shaky and tired all the time. Dr Brown did many tests and even found out all the valves in my heart were leaking. With his diet and medical intervention I am on a very low dose of Synthroid. My weight went down and my energy and quality of life went up. You get out what you put in to his program. He has the knowledge and skills to help the rest is up to you. D.M.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brown has more than 15 years experience in the practice of anti aging medicine and the use of bio identical hormones. He is a member of the Bariatric Society, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, American Thyroid Society and the Natural Hormone Society.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal