Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Dr. Brown helped to lose over 40 pounds in under 5 months. I was prediabetic before I saw him and I was on blood pressure medications. Now I'm neither. I did this through Dr. Brown's medically supervised diet. Dr. Brown has a diet plan individually designed and tailored for each person, because one diet fits all simply does not work, as each person has a different body structure and type. This is done through weekly visits to his clinic. Dr. Brown helped me understand my body, food sensitivities, what works for my body and what does not. He understood the relationship between weight loss and blood pressure, and eased me off the blood pressure tablets gradually. That's why it is important that the diet is medically supervised if you are on medications. He is very likeable, though bossy at times. He does not judge but guides. So even if you fail one week he will help you understand why and steer you back in the right direction. His clinic is very clean and run by very friendly and knowledgeable staff, who sit with you after your visit with the doctor and give you your plan and target for the following week. I fully recommend Dr. Brown for weight loss, especially if you are on medications. JH.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Brown saved my life. Literally. I've been his patient since 2010 on and off and was able to lose 53 pounds overall, keep my sugar levels under control and my under active thyroid stable. His thorough analysis of the blood test results he orders frequently revealed some abnormalities led to early detection of the lung cancer. The lung cancer is often diagnosed too late due to lack of symptoms. I didn't have any symptoms, I am a non smoker and don't have a family history of lung diseases. Basically, I was never considered at risk for lung cancer and would not have ordered any tests by my family doctor until cough or fatigue or unintentional weight loss appeared. By that time the tumor would grow and spread, too late to operate and with limited treatment option. I avoided this gruesome fate so far only because of Dr. Brown attention to details, knowledge, experience and intuition. I just had a surgery to remove the tumor which was still small enough and contained in one lung lobe. I am alive and life seems more exciting and precious than ever. Thank you Dr. Brown. Please keep doing your job and taking care of your patients. Even if some of them don't always appreciate your work enough. I do.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I went to see Dr. Brown after noticing the results that a friend of mine got on the program. I have struggled with insomnia/fatigue and weight gain for years despite a very healthy diet and lifestyle . I tried every regime, diet, way of eating and just couldn't figure out what my body needed to stay in balance. I am so happy to have results after three weeks. I have lost weight but most importantly I slept through the night 10 nights in a row (this is huge for me) I even slept deeply the night before a performance - which in the past would have had me anxious and tossing/turning all night (very counter productive when you need to perform rested). I know I still have a lot to figure out but so far I am thrilled to see tangible results... and to have Dr. Brown's knowledge and expertise in this area. Also I want to complement his staff. They are warm, kind, helpful and attentive. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

It's a shame there are so many 5 star reviews - they must be planted. There is no way so many people think this doctor should get 5 stars...no way. Although my honest review will be drowned out by all the fake ones, I think I should still speak my mind. The staff are pleasant and polite. That's about all I can say that's positive. The diet itself is an 800 calorie a day Atkins plan. You will be very hungry. Dr Brown is arrogant and insulting. I followed the program to the letter for 3 weeks, and lost 10 pounds. He orders tests every week - blood tests, urine tests, ultrasounds, etc, all of which I dutifully complied. There was no need for hand-holding, I was following the plan. However, when he made a mistake about my chart and I corrected him, he went on a rant about how he hates passive-aggressive people like me, and how I'm more interested in being right than I am in winning. I have no idea why I set him off like that, but it was very upsetting. Call me crazy, but when you pay money for a service, you should be treated with respect, not verbally abused. Dr Brown truly believes he is some kind of God and if you don't sit quietly and nod dutifully while He is speaking, be prepared for a scolding. It's easy to know exactly how to follow the Atkins Diet, I guess he justifies his price by sending you for labs every week....I fell for it at first, thinking wow, he is really thorough. But really, just follow Atkins, lose the weight and see an actual doctor who cares about you for your medical needs.

Submitted May 12, 2016

From your Coach: RockinRJ During my childhood and adolescent years I maintained a lean athletic frame, but the struggle occurred from 20-40 years of age. Once I entered my 20’s I was able to eat a heavily processed/junk based meal plan and lose the weight with rigorous exercise programs, extreme gym club memberships, and even fad-diets, but I had major yo-yo fluctuations that occurred. Some of my thoughts towards eating were shaped by the people in my work, social, and community dwellings. I had weight issues ranging from as little as 20 to even 45 pounds overweight. My cholesterol readings from the age of 25 were just off the charts. I was conscientious, but I didn’t trust the approach through Canadian medicalization and their partners, the pharmaceutical industry. I didn’t want to be another victim of the band-aid approach of statin drugs and its side effects. I eventually found out about Dr. Brown in the summer of 2013. As an Educator in York Region I heard about the clinic through a co-worker. I saw the results, and I signed up. I lost 22 pounds within a month and left the program, and I lost another 5 more. I thought I understood the program, and I was able to maintain it for a brief period of time slowing packing on the pounds again. Even at my heaviest on the outside I would look slightly overweight, but on the inside I was feeling like a mess. I knew I had to return to Dr. Brown and give myself a proper chance at a restart. I was determined to at least do the 90 day program. It was a mission for me. I owed my health and long term longevity that much. Also, my immediate family and the various communities I serve equally deserved it as well. After a long academic training I decided to give my life the ultimate investment it needed. I signed up for 90 days in mid February 2016. I will be approaching my 90 days within a week, and I have lost 45 pounds to date. My cholesterol, sugar, and blood pressure is under control. My liver results are now getting better, and I look as if I am almost 10 years younger. It is hard for people to believe I am 40. My former family physician (GP) was basically a drug dealer in a white lab coat, and who was quick to prescribe my entire family with the latest drug to get a nice kickback for her efforts. But alas she was in-congruent with her health and died in her early 60’s. I figured if my family doctor is not an example of health why I should take advice from her. I eventually found a new family doctor who keeps on top of current research and prefers a lifestyle approach with intervention and solutions vs. the temporary band aid of a hard statin. Dr. Brown knows how to get to the root of the problem. My family physician fully supports the research and innovative approach of Dr. Brown and his assistants. My current GP is willing to send her patients as a referral. Enough about my story and my success, let’s talk about Dr. Brown, the medical staff, and the clinic. Dr. Brown is there to provide an intervention. Allow him to do what he does best. Don’t interrupt his process. It is literally a unique case by case puzzle he is trying to figure out. Give him and the medical assistants the time they need to intervene with your health issues. Some points to keep in mind are as follows: • Stay within the guidelines of the program. Provided you have not cheated yourself and your health you will get every piece of tasty food in your body in a balanced manner • Make use of the clinic and the medical assistants and staff. They are there to support you during your time with the program. I myself have capitalized on this opportunity numerous times for clarification, modifications, and general inquiries • Report any change, feeling, experience, and result as soon as possible so they can figure out what is best, because again your body is very unique • Utilize support systems whether through the program & clinic or in your home and work environment. Eliminate the distractions that lead to mishaps and always have a plan of action to implement • Be kind to yourself during the journey. Your body is going through a massive transformation and it takes it own course • Like anything else, you will get from the program what you put into it: commitment & discipline (STAY ON TRACK) Dr. Brown and staff have been my partners in the recovery of my greatest investment, my health. I am back on track. Also, we all worked as a team to recondition my toxic emotional eating patterns and get a sense of true hunger. I have a more honest sense of my hunger drive, control over my portions, and I even understand proper food combinations for my body and its type. Be willing to make a change for yourself, and Dr. Brown & staff will be there with you along the way. Your health is your wealth.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Jeffrey Brown is a miracke doctor ! He is the best of the best ! I was taking 4 medforment pills per day for diabeticts 2 . And now I'm taking no pills and my blood sugar is good also I'm geting under control my blood presure problem . I look God because I loss a lot of weight . Thanks to Dr Jeffrey Brown.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Brown since December, 2015. I have lost nearly 50 pounds and I feel remarkable. Recently I went to a new GP for a yearly physical. He looked at my charts before the exam and commented that he saw I had several issues. (High blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, fatty liver, slightly elevated Blood Sugar and according to my chart from six months ago- Morbid Obesity) When he got to that information he kept looking over at me sitting in the chair. He asked if I had done anything recently to change my health. I told him about Dr. Brown. He asked if I had any results from recent blood work? When I told him that my blood work is done monthly since seeing Dr. Brown, he pulled up the new reports. His head snapped back and forth to me and then he flipped back and forth between the old report and the latest. "If you had shown me these charts with no names, I would have said they were from two different men", he said. "Whatever Dr. Brown is doing, keep it up". My blood pressure has gone from 150/90 to 110/70 every day, every visit!! I have decreased my NSAIDS by one half and although I am still dealing with pain, it is manageable and the amount of heart damaging meds have been drastically reduced. Those people who need their hands held and molly coddled each step of the way........grow up!!! NO doctor worth his salt is going to make you healthy. Their job is to coach and guide and encourage BUT THE REST IS UP TO YOU!! (By the way.....I attend with a good friend who is in a similar situation and he has lost 80 pounds and is Metformin-free with normal, healthy blood sugar.) This works folks!!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Brown has given me and my son back or life. To me he has the right attitude being firm and also very positive. He encourages you to achieves your ideal weight and celebrates with you while you on your success . His team is amazing as they also find amazing resources to get you over your cravings. ... I lost over 30 pounds in less than 3 months and my so over 40 pounds. And we intend to keep it. This is a life long endenver. For now Dr. Brown is coaching us to introduce different foods and we look forward to graduation and maintenance...We know that no matter what obsticles we face, Dr. Brown has an answer that addresses solves the problem we might face. He is defenately very knowledgable ,resourceful and very pleasant Dr. Thank you😀

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Awesome program! Being diabetic and taking meds for my thyroid made it very difficult to lose weight after having two babies, 15 months apart. It took me a whole year to lose 12 lbs on my own and in two weeks in bed with a flu I gained it all back. I decide to go to Dr Brown and in only two weeks I lost 10 lbs and went from 50-55 units of insulin a day to a mere 12 units. I can't believe how easy it is, how effective the program is and most importantly I feel amazing. I suffer from Migrane headaches and fatigue but in only two weeks I feel so good. No headaches! Better sleep and great energy. Thank you so much to Dr Brown and his team. I look forward to my upcoming months of the program.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I am 25 pounds lighter with the help of Dr. Jeffry Brown's "Weight Loss Through Wellness" program. Dr. Brown will request food sensitivity testing which is what I was looking for. This test identified food that I was reacting to negatively. By avoiding or limiting the foods that were identified as my reactors, I feel healthy and have more energy. I am presently on maintenance and suggest that patients continue with the maintenance program. It is "fee for service", however, it costs less per day than what many of us pay for coffee per day.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Brown has more than 15 years experience in the practice of anti aging medicine and the use of bio identical hormones. He is a member of the Bariatric Society, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, American Thyroid Society and the Natural Hormone Society.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown helped to lose over 40 pounds in under 5 months. I was prediabetic before I saw him and I was on blood pressure medications. Now I'm neither. I did th..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown saved my life. Literally. I've been his patient since 2010 on and off and was able to lose 53 pounds overall, keep my sugar levels under control a..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Brown after noticing the results that a friend of mine got on the program. I have struggled with insomnia/fatigue and weight gain for years ..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "It's a shame there are so many 5 star reviews - they must be planted. There is no way so many people think this doctor should get 5 stars...no way. Although m..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From your Coach: RockinRJ During my childhood and adolescent years I maintained a lean athletic frame, but the struggle occurred from 20-40 years of age. Once ..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jeffrey Brown is a miracke doctor ! He is the best of the best ! I was taking 4 medforment pills per day for diabeticts 2 . And now I'm taking no pills ..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Brown since December, 2015. I have lost nearly 50 pounds and I feel remarkable. Recently I went to a new GP for a yearly physical...."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown has given me and my son back or life. To me he has the right attitude being firm and also very positive. He encourages you to achieves your ideal wei..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Awesome program! Being diabetic and taking meds for my thyroid made it very difficult to lose weight after having two babies, 15 months apart. It took me a whol..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am 25 pounds lighter with the help of Dr. Jeffry Brown's "Weight Loss Through Wellness" program. Dr. Brown will request food sensitivity testing which is wha..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr brown is knowledgeable and can address health issues and yes you will loose weight and feel better, but things to expect from him are: - You will have to s..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started the program on Jan 7, 2016 and by March 25 I lost 25 pounds and started my maintenance (lifestyle) mode. Dr. Brown not only helped me to lose some wei..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jeffrey Brown proved to be an excellent highly knowledgeable physician who has a lot of experience... Being a physician myself, I struggled to loose weight ..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PROGRAM AND SPECIAL WITH MY RESULT. Everybody can do it if you will follow all advises and if YOU LOVE YOUR SELF MORE THAN YOU LOVE FOO..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The best program I have ever known, tried, or heared about. At first, I did not believe what the people said about its effectiveness and results, until my husba..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started the program in Jan 2016. . 2 Months later I lost 16 pounds. Although people keep telling me I don't need to loose, but mirror tells me the opposite. H..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "OMG this dr. is the most terrible dr. I've ever met from all point of views: professional, character, etc I think his revenue from OHIP should be challenged ..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hello, My name is Vittorio, I have been with Dr. J. Brown since November and I have lost 55lbs., that's in four months, I lost the weight, I was previously goi..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I've lost 30lbs!!!! I feel 100 times better. He finds underlying cause with many many test...Another family member has started his program as well. Waiting fo..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful communication skills, nutritionists that give no helpful information, Dr brown is rude and disrespectful and conducts himself in a manner that he should..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Domenic and thanks to Dr. Jeffrey Brown's "Weight Loss Through Wellness" program, I'm feeling amazing! It wasn't just about the weight! I no longer h..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Brown's and he just treats you like a number. Not only are you waiting for a long period of time to see him, he sees you for a minute or..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is very knowledgable at analyzing blood results and determining what needs to be done to help you get your chemistry back on track. After receiving m..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Hello if you are looking for a long term solution for a weight loss than you should go to Dr Brown. I highly recommend this with my personal experience.His kn..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I could not complete my program with Dr Brown previously as I moved out of the country. He was my choice upon returning because he delivers results. He acknowle..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Brown! Having been very overweight my entire life and tried diets like Weight Watchers with no success, I am thrilled to say that I've l..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today was my second visit, and after speaking with Dr. Brown, going over all the testing he had previously ordered for me, and meeting the staff, I realized thi..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After years of suffering and disgracing myself every time I looked in the mirror, Dr.Brown guided and helped me achieve what I, family, and friends thought was ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience was life saving. My GP for years told me everything was fine even when I kept saying I wasn't feeling well. I have done my homework on "wellness" ..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I signed up for the program and then my husband got very ill and hospitalized. I wanted to continue with the program but they would not allow it. Not flexible..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely don’t recommend Dr. Brown. I referred to him for losing weight and his recommendation was not useful for losing weight and it was good only for los..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best weight loss doctor in town. Try his program and you will not regret it."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say? i am a 45 y/old male that has been overweight all of my life. In only 4 months I lost 50 lbs and am a very healthy 165 lbs. I has always drea..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been over weight most of my life. I have followed numerous diets and have seen moderate success, but then went and put the weight back on each time. I ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been suffering from several health issues for the past 3 years and have not been able to get an answer as to the reason for these ailments even though my..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been overweight on average 30-40 pounds for the past 3 years or more. So I figured it was time to do something about my health because it was getting progr..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I joined Dr Brown clinic after hearing from a close friend that his program was successful for her. I didn't need to lose a lot of weight but I needed to feel h..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I joined Dr. Jeffrey/ weight loss wellness centre for a few reasons, most important being my health. He is very thorough and extremely educated and knowledgeab..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr.Jeffery Brown/Weightloss Through Wellness,cause I had tried everything else to lose weight without success. I began seeing results immediately, whi..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jeffrey Brown/ Weightloss Through Wellness is by far the best weight loss/wellness program I've tried. I have tried a number of weight loss programs over t..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have had a weight problem most of my life and it has been a struggle for me to loss weight . I decided to start the program after I saw that one of my close..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started my journey with Dr.Brown not to long ago, I was referred by my aunt who had lost over 40lbs in 6months and had fixed her high diabetes problem as well..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a practicing physician who has had remarkable success as a patient of Dr. Brown's and I am actively recommending him to my professional colleagues who also..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My weight gain started in 2012 after a bad concussion. It then continued after two surgeries in 2014 and 2015. And my family doctor just said that gaining 10 ..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brown is an unethical doctor who continued to deceive me by blaming my unsuccessful weight loss on my blood work. He would accuse me of cheating and it sou..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff are amazing and friendly , but dr sometimes is scary and wants to finish fast bec has less time "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "6 the weigh in today and now off my insulin!! My GP is amazed. He told me I would be on insulin for the rest of my life. Dr. Brown always told me I could do it...."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was on the program last year and lost 17 pounds. Left as had family issues to deal with. Gained back weight from stress eating. Back on program now. It is the..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The pills he gives are far burning pills. Try his plan without the pills and see if you notice a differ. Sad to see a doctor lie and say the pills are multi - ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This program is AMAZING!!!! There is no doubt that at the beginning the program is hard and can be frustrating at times. But I stuck with the plan and now I ..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The diet is not customized for each person as they promise. They give the same thing to everyone. You will be hungry the entire time and if you ask for alternat..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is an amazing doctor. He really knows what he is doing if you are ready to commit to the diet. I have been his patient for a while. I lost 40 lbs and ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment today for the first time, His assistance took 30 minutes of my time just to tell me that they are not flexible with their schedule at all a..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Where do I begin. Do I start with the fact that I have lost 35 pounds in just over four months, or perhaps the fact that in the process, Dr. Brown uncovered ot..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at his clinic were pleasant and friendly though I waited 20 minutes for the scheduled appointment. I found Dr. Brown rude and antagonistic as soon as ..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had mobility restrictions because of a work injury and so gained 40lbs, because of not being able to exercise. Been on Brown 45 days do far, down 25lbs a..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown helped me have a baby. I had a miscarriage and was devastated. Began eating more because I was so down. Went to Dr. Brown to lose some weight but he..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jeff Brown saved my life. I believe I was one of his first patients in Thornhill. He was the first doctor to notice that I had thyroid and other glandular ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I only lost 4 lbs in a month....ugh...hope I see progress"

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr. Brown and his team I reached my goal. Not just of weight loss but getting my body in the ultimate energy level and shape to be able to conceive at..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One month ago, my diabetic specialist doctor (who is an excellent doctor) advised me that the pills are not working anymore and I have to go on insulin. I said..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best program around. Doctor is straight forward and honest which I need. Sugar coating from other health professionals made me a diabetic( pardon the pun) . Wha..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great comprehensive program. Doctor very knowledgable. I not only lost my weight and am now on 'lifestyle' program he found other health issues that were missed..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very attentive doctor, cared about my needs. When my body started changing after my weight-loss program, he took my concerns seriously and helped me discover a ..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Want to $140 for theprogram didn't seem very friendly staff it's not funny have to go so bloody early 730 yeah sure hard to find not going back ever"

June 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L3T0" to "L4J 0A7". Address has been updated from "None" to "10 Disera Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19057717771".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He's an amazing salesman. He will sell you the weight loss dream but with time you will see the reality. His plan is temporary and will put the body in starvati..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown helped me to loss more than 60 lb in just 6 months as I am a 46 years old, love food and never did any exercise; I never believed that I will loss tha..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 60yr old women who had monthly period problems, health issues, and weight gained especially around the stomach area, until I joined Dr. Brown's program...."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I like the program but he likes expensive non-OHIP tests and prescriptions not normally covered by benefits. To his credit, he delves into areas most doctors do..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I followed Dr Brown's diet for three months and lost a total of 35 pounds. I only put on another 5 once I started eating a regular diet. I highly recommend it."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "when I read some of these comments I shake my head. Myself as well as the comments I read on have put on the weight and are joining the program again. There is ..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I entered Dr. Brown’s program for reasons other than weight loss. We had issues with high cholesterol and hormones. After 3 months our cholesterol..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "By far the worst diet program I have ever tried. I am disappointed I wasted my time and money."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great program.Only one I have found that looks at and addresses your overall health issues. All the staff is approachable and friendly.Because I am on the road ..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He will treat you like a number and not a patient; go into his office and see for yourselves. Money is the motive. Over 400 for a program that is not permanent ..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "my experience is a positive one. The doctor has investigated my sensitivities to certain foods and as been the only doctor to figure out that some of my medical..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not use this doctor. He will grab your money. That is what it is all about. He will never answer your questions. Everyone is on the same diet. Never mind ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I think I had an amazing experience with Dr. Brown I was losing 8lbs a month and have 1/4 way to my goal weight. Thank you Dr.Brown for helping me and I look fo..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are thinking of joining this program I strongly urge you to read ALL of the negative comments on the following 24 pages. I wish I had! The time was right..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I admire the doctor. I am an average size weight for my height and my goal isn't weight loss. Dr.Brown is a handsome brilliant man and i find him very attrac..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Brown first time 24 weeks ago. Gave me ALOT of tests to do. I sat in his orientation twice so I could be clear about rationale about program. The prog..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Advantages Low caloric intake will lead to weightloss. Disadvantages Weight loss is too rapid and potentially dangerous.It poses too many health risks. Conclu..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been diabetic type one for 36 years and do not need to lose weight. I am 5’11 and wheigh 158 lbs. What impressed me about dr Brown's pitch was that he cl..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My personal experience with this program has been exceptional. This doctors practice includes wellness and anti aging medicine . He knows about all the new medi..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Note: most of the positive reviews justify or try to explain the comments that were negative. A negative review talks about gall bladder than all of the sudden ..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was on this program 3 years ago and lost 52 pounds. I had been diagnosed with gallbladder and liver problems by my GP. i was a professional 'junk food " c..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been overweight most of my adult life. I had two parents who died from obesity related illnesses (diabetes, stoke). At 45 I was well on my way. My choles..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just recently had my gall bladder removed thanks to the starvation diet -- apparently others have suffered the same consequence from Dr.Brown's diet. Have been ..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I lost just over 100 lbs on this diet. I also lost half of my hair, had gall bladder attacks and developed gallstones and ended up with fatty liver disease for ..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This program is effective. Dr. Brown is very thorough in checking for and addressing all health concerns. When I joined I was diabetic and had fatty liver et..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Lost over 40lbs. Diet puts you in starvation mode as you need ketones. Just like anorexics, you could loose hair, dizziness, dry skin, and your menstrual perio..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brown puts people on REALLY low calories so of course it works. Its easy to lose weight but keeping it off is another story. I have seen numerous people lose..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Thinks he is G-d with his Botox and artificial sun tan. Loves himself and the money you give him. Yes he gets results but they do not last and he will not answ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Don't go, he will string you along and never give you a straight answer. He will arrange to have blood work done so that you have to keep coming back every 2 ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Brown for about 7 weeks now. I went to Dr. Brown to lose weight but I got much more than I could ever hope for. Dr. Brown's program..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is incredibly inclusive. I have never had such a comprehensive assessment. His program is not just about weight loss he pays attention to the heal..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible program! No realistic expectations! (An atiskon diet, you got to be kidding me) No maintence program! No advice about future weightloss goal! No indivi..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best program around. Affordable. Much less than other programs I've tried. I used to hate the line ups but now they have someone who calls your name and escorts..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very good person and super cool. Go see him right now"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I read all the comments, I asked around, I went to his office twice to enquire. I decided to join. This was the best decision I made. Not do I only have my hea..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Thinking about joining Dr Browns plan? Skeptical? Well I strongly recommend you follow your gut. Not only is his plan unhealthy, scientifically it's impossible ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best of the bests, at our house we call him the King, cause he is really the king of medicine, he is soooo knowledgable that no one and I mean no oth..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was told by my family doctor when I was 15 that I have PCOS and that it will be difficult for me to have a child. 5yrs into marriage my husband and I decided ..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently suffered from severe menopause symptoms hotflashes, and lethargy, as of 8 weeks of Dr. Browns program I feel the best I ever felt. I'm down 24 pounds..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor on the planet! I've lost weight but most of all I feel amazing , the staff is great Dr Brown has taken years off my life, I have nothing but a pos..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have finally had success on a diet program! I started this program in 2010. Dr. Browns program has taken into account my busy lifestyle ( I am on the road a l..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "A few months of the program, left me with my hair shedding. I was looking like a wreck. I brought my diet plan to my physcian and he said extreme weight loss ca..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The day i met dr brown for the first time is always big day in my life,my life stye totally changed after joining to his program which i am so thankful about it..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful to be in this program. I have tried SO many diets over the course of my adults years, all of them left me feeling discouraged at how little wei..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a mom of 4, who has struggled with my weight for much of my life. The plan that Dr. Brown has developed is comprehensive and effective. The weekly support ..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is absolutely terrible- especially that nurse with the big curly hair. She makes patients feel like they're a piece of garbage and is very full of herself..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Maybe the program is ok, kind of worked for me, and I am thankful for that, but.... Dr. Brown himself and ALL his nurses, except one who does the BP and the wei..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible do not use him. He is a money Graber and very nasty"

October 24, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I read the comments here and ask myself if it's the same dr. Brown that I'm going to. I have been on the program for 2 months and have lost around 20lb, so no o..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "NEVER AGAIN!! Please do NOT do this diet. It is so unhealthy. Yes I lost weight on the diet ~40lbs (two years ago) & kept it off. But have had more health probl..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The reason they give weight loss vitamins is to give you energy, you are also not allowed to exercise. Why? Because you are not eating enough calories especiall..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I finished the Dr Brown's diet about 18 months ago. I always struggled with my weight, I was never severely obese and always very active. I was about 5 7' and 1..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This program is effective. I found it to be very comprehensive. The weight loss is a part of the whole program. The focus is about teaching how to lead a health..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Brown should be on the show "Brain washed". Dr.Brown does a fantastic job manipulating people into thinking they will lose weight permanently. Diets do not w..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a 47 year old menopausal mother of 2 who has struggled with my weight for the past 18 years. I started the program because I saw positive results from a co..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have been struggling with weight loss for years and I'm happy I am seeing results without requiring the need to exercise. I have been a patient for a month in..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "As a 62 year old- 2 and a half years post program I am thrilled with the results. The maintenance program does take time so you need to be patient. Dr. Brown wo..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rather than getting lengthy here because it’s all available to read below - my experience with Dr. B. is typical to the more negative comments. It's interesting..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr Brown on and off for a few years now. Before I wrote my comments on this site about the whole Weight Loss program that Dr Brown has in place..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is the only doctor who was able to figure out my health issues. He is very straight forward and is knowledgable in his area of expertise. I am gratefu..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient for the second time. The first time I lost 70 lbs in 6 months I quit and then after 1 year and 3 months I went back. I have now lost the 19 lbs I..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He should have his license revoked. I think he BS'es everything, and is not knowledgeable at all. His wife who is a social worker thinks she's a doctor, and wri..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is not an endocrinologist, but an ordinary family physian. Your first visit feels like you've finally found the answer to your weight loss, hormone pr..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Brown for over 6 weeks. The program he designed works. Yes very generic in the beginning but adaptable. I know 13 woman who come from my..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The last person that you would expect to see Dr Brown would be a Chef. Since most Chefs love to eat and taste everything, we also gain weight. I was 220 lb abou..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Firstly, I am in awe of some of these negative comments ... Dr Brown not only cares about his patients but he truly loves what he does. There is continues resea..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not sastified. I was told I would lose 3-5lbs weekly and I lost 1-2lbs weekly. I followed the plan and i did not see the results I was promised. Dr.Brown accus..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr.Brown most helpful and I lost 25 pounds and keeping it off on maintenance"

October 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Been on the program for a little bit over 1 month . While the first 2 weeks there was not much carbs it was explained that after my body adjusted all foods woul..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My wife is doing the program, and the only thing I can say is that it's a money sucking operation. When she called to get details they told her he is going to a..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As a long term patient of Dr Brown I am curious how someone who has not been to the clinic can rate it on anything. I think someone with a personal agenda is m..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was considering on the joining program but after reading att the reviews, I have become skeptical. Why do most of the positive reviews seem very defensive tow..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Browns program works! I know people who do fall ill but that is because they DO NOT follow his instructions and don't follow up with him. If you keep cheat..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately I was unable to stay on Dr.Browns plan, the program resulted in me having a seizure. This diet is very dangerous and the side effects are deadly."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This medically supervised diet Dr. Brown has created, gives me the peace of mind to lose the weight I need to lose. A Doctor that cares how I lose it, and mo..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't get the negative comments. I have a bottle of the supplements I got with the program in front of me and ALL they are are high quality and high potency..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen some of the negative comments below, but I have always had a good experience with Dr. Brown. Him and his staff are professional and he helped me reach..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Its not a matter of wellness for Dr.Brown, its a matter of MONEY and losing weight as quickly as possible without acknowledging the long term effects. Anyone ca..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "If you want a FRIEND, check out meetup.com. Dr.Brown is about wellness THROUGH weightloss. If you DO NOT lose weight, it is your own fault!"

September 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The weightloss is temporary, once the pills are discontinued the weight will be gained back because the pills increase the metabolism and suppress the appetite...."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor's motive is money. He's a con-artist who's taking advantage of people who are eager of losing weight. He's not concerned about the well being of his ..."

September 9, 2014

September 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Waste of money! You will gain back all the weight once you get off his diet. On his website he claims he doesn't believe in diets; contradicting. The multi vita..."

September 8, 2014

December 10, 2013
  • combined ratings from Family / G.P. listing (DID: 99039)

November 8, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Bariatric / Weight Loss"

September 27, 2012

September 18, 2012
  • 1 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

• 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

• 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

• 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

March 17, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Jeffrey" to "Jeffrey M."

March 3, 2012