Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Awful communication skills, nutritionists that give no helpful information, Dr brown is rude and disrespectful and conducts himself in a manner that he should be barred from the medical profession!! Disgusting

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

My name is Domenic and thanks to Dr. Jeffrey Brown's "Weight Loss Through Wellness" program, I'm feeling amazing! It wasn't just about the weight! I no longer have issues with my liver, Cholesterol! Are just a few. Weight has been a roller coaster for many years, I could not have been as safe and successful without the guidance, and monitoring from Dr. brown, and the supportive staff. The above pic for me speaks for itself!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Brown's and he just treats you like a number. Not only are you waiting for a long period of time to see him, he sees you for a minute or two to see if you lost weight and then sends you to one of the "nurses" who I don't believe have the credentials at all. It looks like he cares more about the money than anything else. Yes he may have some knowledge on hormonal issues but other than that I highly say to anyone look the other way and RUN!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Hello if you are looking for a long term solution for a weight loss than you should go to Dr Brown. I highly recommend this with my personal experience.His knowledge regarding harmone imbalance is amazing. I am happy to be dr browns patient. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I could not complete my program with Dr Brown previously as I moved out of the country. He was my choice upon returning because he delivers results. He acknowledges and addresses all reasons for weight gain. And his knowledge of hormone management through natural medicines is superlative. The diet respects all personal food choices. It requires no weighing of food and is diverse enough that you can manage it under all social and personal circumstances. the clinic is clean and well managed and the staff polite and encouraging.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Brown! Having been very overweight my entire life and tried diets like Weight Watchers with no success, I am thrilled to say that I've lost 106 pounds and have even started running! Never in my life would I have believed I could be a runner. It's a tough program, but when you want to change, you will stick to it and Dr. Brown will challenge you when you lost momentum and keep you going. I've never felt better and never been more proud of myself.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Today was my second visit, and after speaking with Dr. Brown, going over all the testing he had previously ordered for me, and meeting the staff, I realized this was the best decision I have made for myself in a long time. Having Crohns for 30 years, and dealing with extreme fatigue.....I came for help. Dr. Brown went through each test results and put a game plan into place within minutes. It all simply made sense, and I left with a feeling I was going to be in good hands along with an extremely supportive staff that oozes positive energy and smiles from the moment you walk in. I actually met Dr. Brown a year ago as my husband chose to get help for a different reason, weight loss. My husband has been transformed.....lost mega weight, it was an easy common sense program which I was cooking for him. The whole time thinking I didn't need help.....til now. Looking forward to working with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

After years of suffering and disgracing myself every time I looked in the mirror, Dr.Brown guided and helped me achieve what I, family, and friends thought was a mission impossible. Today, I completed three months under Dr.Brown's supervision with a total loss of 48 lbs. Although weight loss requires well and power from the patient side, only with the right program; that is specifically tailored to patients’ needs, once could achieve maximum results. And that is exactly what Dr.Brown does and master. In addition to weight loss, what I most liked in Dr.Brown’s program is how he keeps an eye on patients’ wellness through regularly checking blood, heart, and hormones results. I am extremely grateful to Dr.Brown and his assistant staff for helping me throughout the program. I highly recommend him to people with overweight problems. AO

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

My experience was life saving. My GP for years told me everything was fine even when I kept saying I wasn't feeling well. I have done my homework on "wellness" medicine that Dr. Brown practices.As per the recommendations in my readings doctors should be paying attention to a patients blood results if they are creeping up too close to abnormal not ONLY when they are already abnormal. Dr. Brown treated me and NOT just the "abnormal" section of my results. 3 months later I am feeling amazing and I am more knowledgeable about my own health and a better advocate for myself. Thanks to Dr. Brown I know how healthy living and eating can make a world of difference. he cost of the program is $125.00 a month. You can pay each month or they have a special of pay for 2 months and get 1 free and you get the supplements for free with your program.( If you don't like the program so don't go but at least be honest about the price).the membership works like the gym, you pay each month and you go as often as you want, if you choose to make excuses and not go then same as the gym, you don't pay for each visit! I love the staff. The assistants always are smiling and listen to my struggles. Barbara at the front always has a smile and is always upbeat. The best advice - YOU have to take responsibility for your health and your success. Blaming others and no commitment cost me too many years of being overweight and hating the reflection in the mirror. Happy New Year Dr. B and staff.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

I signed up for the program and then my husband got very ill and hospitalized. I wanted to continue with the program but they would not allow it. Not flexible or at all helpful in situation where some flexibility is required. They did not allow me to start on another day but took my money. I received absolutely no benefit, no support and no guidance from them when required.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful communication skills, nutritionists that give no helpful information, Dr brown is rude and disrespectful and conducts himself in a manner that he should..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Domenic and thanks to Dr. Jeffrey Brown's "Weight Loss Through Wellness" program, I'm feeling amazing! It wasn't just about the weight! I no longer h..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of Dr. Brown's and he just treats you like a number. Not only are you waiting for a long period of time to see him, he sees you for a minute or..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Hello if you are looking for a long term solution for a weight loss than you should go to Dr Brown. I highly recommend this with my personal experience.His kn..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I could not complete my program with Dr Brown previously as I moved out of the country. He was my choice upon returning because he delivers results. He acknowle..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Brown! Having been very overweight my entire life and tried diets like Weight Watchers with no success, I am thrilled to say that I've l..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today was my second visit, and after speaking with Dr. Brown, going over all the testing he had previously ordered for me, and meeting the staff, I realized thi..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After years of suffering and disgracing myself every time I looked in the mirror, Dr.Brown guided and helped me achieve what I, family, and friends thought was ..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My experience was life saving. My GP for years told me everything was fine even when I kept saying I wasn't feeling well. I have done my homework on "wellness" ..."

January 1, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I signed up for the program and then my husband got very ill and hospitalized. I wanted to continue with the program but they would not allow it. Not flexible..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely don’t recommend Dr. Brown. I referred to him for losing weight and his recommendation was not useful for losing weight and it was good only for los..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best weight loss doctor in town. Try his program and you will not regret it."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say? i am a 45 y/old male that has been overweight all of my life. In only 4 months I lost 50 lbs and am a very healthy 165 lbs. I has always drea..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been over weight most of my life. I have followed numerous diets and have seen moderate success, but then went and put the weight back on each time. I ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been suffering from several health issues for the past 3 years and have not been able to get an answer as to the reason for these ailments even though my..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been overweight on average 30-40 pounds for the past 3 years or more. So I figured it was time to do something about my health because it was getting progr..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I joined Dr Brown clinic after hearing from a close friend that his program was successful for her. I didn't need to lose a lot of weight but I needed to feel h..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I joined Dr. Jeffrey/ weight loss wellness centre for a few reasons, most important being my health. He is very thorough and extremely educated and knowledgeab..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr.Jeffery Brown/Weightloss Through Wellness,cause I had tried everything else to lose weight without success. I began seeing results immediately, whi..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jeffrey Brown/ Weightloss Through Wellness is by far the best weight loss/wellness program I've tried. I have tried a number of weight loss programs over t..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have had a weight problem most of my life and it has been a struggle for me to loss weight . I decided to start the program after I saw that one of my close..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started my journey with Dr.Brown not to long ago, I was referred by my aunt who had lost over 40lbs in 6months and had fixed her high diabetes problem as well..."

November 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a practicing physician who has had remarkable success as a patient of Dr. Brown's and I am actively recommending him to my professional colleagues who also..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My weight gain started in 2012 after a bad concussion. It then continued after two surgeries in 2014 and 2015. And my family doctor just said that gaining 10 ..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brown is an unethical doctor who continued to deceive me by blaming my unsuccessful weight loss on my blood work. He would accuse me of cheating and it sou..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff are amazing and friendly , but dr sometimes is scary and wants to finish fast bec has less time "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "6 the weigh in today and now off my insulin!! My GP is amazed. He told me I would be on insulin for the rest of my life. Dr. Brown always told me I could do it...."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was on the program last year and lost 17 pounds. Left as had family issues to deal with. Gained back weight from stress eating. Back on program now. It is the..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The pills he gives are far burning pills. Try his plan without the pills and see if you notice a differ. Sad to see a doctor lie and say the pills are multi - ..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This program is AMAZING!!!! There is no doubt that at the beginning the program is hard and can be frustrating at times. But I stuck with the plan and now I ..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The diet is not customized for each person as they promise. They give the same thing to everyone. You will be hungry the entire time and if you ask for alternat..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is an amazing doctor. He really knows what he is doing if you are ready to commit to the diet. I have been his patient for a while. I lost 40 lbs and ..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I had an appointment today for the first time, His assistance took 30 minutes of my time just to tell me that they are not flexible with their schedule at all a..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Where do I begin. Do I start with the fact that I have lost 35 pounds in just over four months, or perhaps the fact that in the process, Dr. Brown uncovered ot..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at his clinic were pleasant and friendly though I waited 20 minutes for the scheduled appointment. I found Dr. Brown rude and antagonistic as soon as ..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had mobility restrictions because of a work injury and so gained 40lbs, because of not being able to exercise. Been on Brown 45 days do far, down 25lbs a..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown helped me have a baby. I had a miscarriage and was devastated. Began eating more because I was so down. Went to Dr. Brown to lose some weight but he..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jeff Brown saved my life. I believe I was one of his first patients in Thornhill. He was the first doctor to notice that I had thyroid and other glandular ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I only lost 4 lbs in a month....ugh...hope I see progress"

July 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr. Brown and his team I reached my goal. Not just of weight loss but getting my body in the ultimate energy level and shape to be able to conceive at..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One month ago, my diabetic specialist doctor (who is an excellent doctor) advised me that the pills are not working anymore and I have to go on insulin. I said..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Best program around. Doctor is straight forward and honest which I need. Sugar coating from other health professionals made me a diabetic( pardon the pun) . Wha..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great comprehensive program. Doctor very knowledgable. I not only lost my weight and am now on 'lifestyle' program he found other health issues that were missed..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very attentive doctor, cared about my needs. When my body started changing after my weight-loss program, he took my concerns seriously and helped me discover a ..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Want to $140 for theprogram didn't seem very friendly staff it's not funny have to go so bloody early 730 yeah sure hard to find not going back ever"

June 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L3T0" to "L4J 0A7". Address has been updated from "None" to "10 Disera Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19057717771".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He's an amazing salesman. He will sell you the weight loss dream but with time you will see the reality. His plan is temporary and will put the body in starvati..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown helped me to loss more than 60 lb in just 6 months as I am a 46 years old, love food and never did any exercise; I never believed that I will loss tha..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 60yr old women who had monthly period problems, health issues, and weight gained especially around the stomach area, until I joined Dr. Brown's program...."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I like the program but he likes expensive non-OHIP tests and prescriptions not normally covered by benefits. To his credit, he delves into areas most doctors do..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I followed Dr Brown's diet for three months and lost a total of 35 pounds. I only put on another 5 once I started eating a regular diet. I highly recommend it."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "when I read some of these comments I shake my head. Myself as well as the comments I read on have put on the weight and are joining the program again. There is ..."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I entered Dr. Brown’s program for reasons other than weight loss. We had issues with high cholesterol and hormones. After 3 months our cholesterol..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "By far the worst diet program I have ever tried. I am disappointed I wasted my time and money."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great program.Only one I have found that looks at and addresses your overall health issues. All the staff is approachable and friendly.Because I am on the road ..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He will treat you like a number and not a patient; go into his office and see for yourselves. Money is the motive. Over 400 for a program that is not permanent ..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "my experience is a positive one. The doctor has investigated my sensitivities to certain foods and as been the only doctor to figure out that some of my medical..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not use this doctor. He will grab your money. That is what it is all about. He will never answer your questions. Everyone is on the same diet. Never mind ..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I think I had an amazing experience with Dr. Brown I was losing 8lbs a month and have 1/4 way to my goal weight. Thank you Dr.Brown for helping me and I look fo..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "If you are thinking of joining this program I strongly urge you to read ALL of the negative comments on the following 24 pages. I wish I had! The time was right..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I admire the doctor. I am an average size weight for my height and my goal isn't weight loss. Dr.Brown is a handsome brilliant man and i find him very attrac..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Brown first time 24 weeks ago. Gave me ALOT of tests to do. I sat in his orientation twice so I could be clear about rationale about program. The prog..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Advantages Low caloric intake will lead to weightloss. Disadvantages Weight loss is too rapid and potentially dangerous.It poses too many health risks. Conclu..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been diabetic type one for 36 years and do not need to lose weight. I am 5’11 and wheigh 158 lbs. What impressed me about dr Brown's pitch was that he cl..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My personal experience with this program has been exceptional. This doctors practice includes wellness and anti aging medicine . He knows about all the new medi..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Note: most of the positive reviews justify or try to explain the comments that were negative. A negative review talks about gall bladder than all of the sudden ..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was on this program 3 years ago and lost 52 pounds. I had been diagnosed with gallbladder and liver problems by my GP. i was a professional 'junk food " c..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been overweight most of my adult life. I had two parents who died from obesity related illnesses (diabetes, stoke). At 45 I was well on my way. My choles..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just recently had my gall bladder removed thanks to the starvation diet -- apparently others have suffered the same consequence from Dr.Brown's diet. Have been ..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I lost just over 100 lbs on this diet. I also lost half of my hair, had gall bladder attacks and developed gallstones and ended up with fatty liver disease for ..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This program is effective. Dr. Brown is very thorough in checking for and addressing all health concerns. When I joined I was diabetic and had fatty liver et..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Lost over 40lbs. Diet puts you in starvation mode as you need ketones. Just like anorexics, you could loose hair, dizziness, dry skin, and your menstrual perio..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brown puts people on REALLY low calories so of course it works. Its easy to lose weight but keeping it off is another story. I have seen numerous people lose..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Thinks he is G-d with his Botox and artificial sun tan. Loves himself and the money you give him. Yes he gets results but they do not last and he will not answ..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Don't go, he will string you along and never give you a straight answer. He will arrange to have blood work done so that you have to keep coming back every 2 ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Brown for about 7 weeks now. I went to Dr. Brown to lose weight but I got much more than I could ever hope for. Dr. Brown's program..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is incredibly inclusive. I have never had such a comprehensive assessment. His program is not just about weight loss he pays attention to the heal..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible program! No realistic expectations! (An atiskon diet, you got to be kidding me) No maintence program! No advice about future weightloss goal! No indivi..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best program around. Affordable. Much less than other programs I've tried. I used to hate the line ups but now they have someone who calls your name and escorts..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very good person and super cool. Go see him right now"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I read all the comments, I asked around, I went to his office twice to enquire. I decided to join. This was the best decision I made. Not do I only have my hea..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Thinking about joining Dr Browns plan? Skeptical? Well I strongly recommend you follow your gut. Not only is his plan unhealthy, scientifically it's impossible ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best of the bests, at our house we call him the King, cause he is really the king of medicine, he is soooo knowledgable that no one and I mean no oth..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was told by my family doctor when I was 15 that I have PCOS and that it will be difficult for me to have a child. 5yrs into marriage my husband and I decided ..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently suffered from severe menopause symptoms hotflashes, and lethargy, as of 8 weeks of Dr. Browns program I feel the best I ever felt. I'm down 24 pounds..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Doctor on the planet! I've lost weight but most of all I feel amazing , the staff is great Dr Brown has taken years off my life, I have nothing but a pos..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have finally had success on a diet program! I started this program in 2010. Dr. Browns program has taken into account my busy lifestyle ( I am on the road a l..."

November 3, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "A few months of the program, left me with my hair shedding. I was looking like a wreck. I brought my diet plan to my physcian and he said extreme weight loss ca..."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The day i met dr brown for the first time is always big day in my life,my life stye totally changed after joining to his program which i am so thankful about it..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful to be in this program. I have tried SO many diets over the course of my adults years, all of them left me feeling discouraged at how little wei..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a mom of 4, who has struggled with my weight for much of my life. The plan that Dr. Brown has developed is comprehensive and effective. The weekly support ..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Staff is absolutely terrible- especially that nurse with the big curly hair. She makes patients feel like they're a piece of garbage and is very full of herself..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Maybe the program is ok, kind of worked for me, and I am thankful for that, but.... Dr. Brown himself and ALL his nurses, except one who does the BP and the wei..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible do not use him. He is a money Graber and very nasty"

October 24, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I read the comments here and ask myself if it's the same dr. Brown that I'm going to. I have been on the program for 2 months and have lost around 20lb, so no o..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "NEVER AGAIN!! Please do NOT do this diet. It is so unhealthy. Yes I lost weight on the diet ~40lbs (two years ago) & kept it off. But have had more health probl..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The reason they give weight loss vitamins is to give you energy, you are also not allowed to exercise. Why? Because you are not eating enough calories especiall..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I finished the Dr Brown's diet about 18 months ago. I always struggled with my weight, I was never severely obese and always very active. I was about 5 7' and 1..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "This program is effective. I found it to be very comprehensive. The weight loss is a part of the whole program. The focus is about teaching how to lead a health..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Brown should be on the show "Brain washed". Dr.Brown does a fantastic job manipulating people into thinking they will lose weight permanently. Diets do not w..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a 47 year old menopausal mother of 2 who has struggled with my weight for the past 18 years. I started the program because I saw positive results from a co..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have been struggling with weight loss for years and I'm happy I am seeing results without requiring the need to exercise. I have been a patient for a month in..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "As a 62 year old- 2 and a half years post program I am thrilled with the results. The maintenance program does take time so you need to be patient. Dr. Brown wo..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rather than getting lengthy here because it’s all available to read below - my experience with Dr. B. is typical to the more negative comments. It's interesting..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr Brown on and off for a few years now. Before I wrote my comments on this site about the whole Weight Loss program that Dr Brown has in place..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is the only doctor who was able to figure out my health issues. He is very straight forward and is knowledgable in his area of expertise. I am gratefu..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I am a patient for the second time. The first time I lost 70 lbs in 6 months I quit and then after 1 year and 3 months I went back. I have now lost the 19 lbs I..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He should have his license revoked. I think he BS'es everything, and is not knowledgeable at all. His wife who is a social worker thinks she's a doctor, and wri..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brown is not an endocrinologist, but an ordinary family physian. Your first visit feels like you've finally found the answer to your weight loss, hormone pr..."

October 4, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Brown for over 6 weeks. The program he designed works. Yes very generic in the beginning but adaptable. I know 13 woman who come from my..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The last person that you would expect to see Dr Brown would be a Chef. Since most Chefs love to eat and taste everything, we also gain weight. I was 220 lb abou..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Firstly, I am in awe of some of these negative comments ... Dr Brown not only cares about his patients but he truly loves what he does. There is continues resea..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not sastified. I was told I would lose 3-5lbs weekly and I lost 1-2lbs weekly. I followed the plan and i did not see the results I was promised. Dr.Brown accus..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr.Brown most helpful and I lost 25 pounds and keeping it off on maintenance"

October 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Been on the program for a little bit over 1 month . While the first 2 weeks there was not much carbs it was explained that after my body adjusted all foods woul..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "My wife is doing the program, and the only thing I can say is that it's a money sucking operation. When she called to get details they told her he is going to a..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "As a long term patient of Dr Brown I am curious how someone who has not been to the clinic can rate it on anything. I think someone with a personal agenda is m..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was considering on the joining program but after reading att the reviews, I have become skeptical. Why do most of the positive reviews seem very defensive tow..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Browns program works! I know people who do fall ill but that is because they DO NOT follow his instructions and don't follow up with him. If you keep cheat..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately I was unable to stay on Dr.Browns plan, the program resulted in me having a seizure. This diet is very dangerous and the side effects are deadly."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This medically supervised diet Dr. Brown has created, gives me the peace of mind to lose the weight I need to lose. A Doctor that cares how I lose it, and mo..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I don't get the negative comments. I have a bottle of the supplements I got with the program in front of me and ALL they are are high quality and high potency..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen some of the negative comments below, but I have always had a good experience with Dr. Brown. Him and his staff are professional and he helped me reach..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Its not a matter of wellness for Dr.Brown, its a matter of MONEY and losing weight as quickly as possible without acknowledging the long term effects. Anyone ca..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "If you want a FRIEND, check out meetup.com. Dr.Brown is about wellness THROUGH weightloss. If you DO NOT lose weight, it is your own fault!"

September 10, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The weightloss is temporary, once the pills are discontinued the weight will be gained back because the pills increase the metabolism and suppress the appetite...."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor's motive is money. He's a con-artist who's taking advantage of people who are eager of losing weight. He's not concerned about the well being of his ..."

September 9, 2014

September 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Waste of money! You will gain back all the weight once you get off his diet. On his website he claims he doesn't believe in diets; contradicting. The multi vita..."

September 8, 2014

December 10, 2013
  • combined ratings from Family / G.P. listing (DID: 99039)

November 8, 2012
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Bariatric / Weight Loss"

September 27, 2012

September 18, 2012
  • 1 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

• 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

• 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

• 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

March 17, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Jeffrey" to "Jeffrey M."

March 3, 2012