Ratings for Dr. Rajendrakumari R. Gaglani

Both of my sons(ages 5 and 2)were scheduled for an appointment at 3:30. We showed up at 3:20. They took us back to a room right before 4:00 and I had to take my 2 yr olds clothes off for the exam so he only had on a diaper. We sat in the exam room until 4:20 when my husband went out to ask how much longer it would be and was told the doctor would be in any minute. He then read a story to my older son as slowly as possible to try and keep him occupied. Meanwhile my two year old fell asleep in my arms. My husband finished the story after 15 minutes and the doctor still wasn't in yet so we started to get my younger son dressed to leave and finally the doctor walked in. We didn't stay for the appt because by this time I had already made up my mind to follow my original doctor to the his new practice the drive is a little longer but it's worth it if you compare the wait. So if you have the time to sit for over an hour before even being seen this is the Dr. for you.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Absolutely wonderfun, caring, and VERY understanding Pediatrician. Wouldn't see any other pediatrician outside of this practice.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Rajendrakumari R. Gaglani's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1979)

HealthPartners