Ratings for Dr. Vincent K. Arlauskas

Dr. Arlauskas and his team were very responsive to my needs and situation. Dr. Arlauskas took the time to know me and my situation. Dr. Arlauskas went to great lengths to make sure that I was comfortable after surgery and took precautionary measures, thinking outside of the box and making my situation more bearable. He knew the pain that I was in and thought ahead prior to removing my staples and sutures. This made a great difference to me and I never thought that a Doctor would go as far as he did to lessen the pain. THank You Dr. Arlauskas and your team, a great group of people.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Great doctor. When I first met him I thought he had no personality, but in the hospital whe was great. Maybe just had something on his mind. I requested him and only him for my surgery that I needed. His staff is great also. Good customer skills.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Seemed very knowledgible but has no personality. Should always introduce yourself to new patients and please act like I'm not just another patient. :)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Arlauskus is a wonderful surgeon and I was very comfortable with the care I received. I had a short hospital stay and a good recovery.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

Great Doctor! Awesome bed side manner and very helpful with information patients deserve to know. I would recommend Dr. Arlauskus to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

Extremely caring and helpful physician. Great associate physicians and nurses in office!! Young, intelligent team of surgeons!! Trust them!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Vincent K. Arlauskas's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Brunswick, GA