Ratings for Dr. Linda R. Rockhold

Originally referred to her by my cardiologist due to chronic pericarditis. Over time and various medications she was able to control the illness and also wean me off of steroids. She is a wonderful lady and fantastic physician who cares deeply for the welfare of her patients. I owe my life to her.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Great Services and knowledgable about the care that she render to you.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

she is the most knowledgeable doctor i've ever met and seems to be on the cutting edge of the latest information/treatment. i trust her judgment implicitly.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Very caring doctor who really discussed my options with me and all the office seemed to really care about their patients.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

She always appears interested in my progress and never makes me feel as if she's rushing to the next appointment. The prescribed treatment has been very effective, and she is very cautious about moving to stronger medications.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

I have being seeing this doctor for years and would not dream of going to anyone else. She listens, cares, explains and never gives up.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

extremly bright, very thoughtful, great Doctor. She has given me my life back. I will be forever greatful. Highly recommend !!!!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Explained to me that diagnosing arthritis is a guessing game, she was wrong on the first visit. On the second visit she thinks she nailed it and prescribed something and told me to come back in a year, not knowing if the drug works or not.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

After eight years of going to her, she dismissed me and told me not to come back because of the comments of my cardiologist and general practioners. I thought doctors were to work together not against one another.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Linda R. Rockhold's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1982)

Delta Dental