Ratings for Dr. Charles T. Leveridge

We have been going to Dr. Leveridge for 20 years. We have 3 children - who just adore him. He is caring, warm and compassionate- always on time- always takes time to explain.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor. He has been my twins pediatrician since they were born. He has always made us feel like no problem or concern is too small to come in or discuss with him. He has made time to call me back after hours on several occasions. I feel like he truly is concerned for our children. My twins also adore him. He is calm, but also very playful with them. He is over all a great doc!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Wonderful doctor! He is super calm, which is great for the kids. He is always supportive of a new mom when you feel kind of silly brining your child in three times in one week. He always makes you feel like it is perfeclty ok to bring your babies in. I have twins, and he is excellent in knowing what is wrong with them when they are sick. He always spends as much time as we need and answers all of our questions. He really makes you feel like you and your children are important.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

He is an excellent doctor! He has seen my kids about all their life. He is patient, knowledgable and always knows when something is wrong with my kids. I completely recomend him. He has always personally returned my calls when I need him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

They are the worst for seeing children in a timely manner or returning phone calls. I was told my children would not be seen for 6 to 8 weeks. But, since I have Pacificare, the doctor gets paid whether I see him or not. What a scam.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Charles T. Leveridge's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1980)

GHI