Ratings for Dr. Mario T. Coleman

He is very humble and patient with the children and parents. He puts you at ease. No matter how difficult it may be.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Both of my children see Dr. Coleman. He is wonderful to all of us and has always been open to different treatment options. He has seen our daughter go through some very bad reactions to medications and struggle through some very difficult times with her seizures, which included some hospital stays. Within the last year we moved out of the state and tried another neurologist. Needless to say, we now travel back to see him for each of our visits! We couldn't ask for a better Neurlogist, he knows my children and he understands each of our concerns. As for his staff, they are terrific as well!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I made the previous comment about hating Dr. Coleman and not wanting him to ever get near me again. I had been having a very adverse reaction to versed and was not myself by any means. Dr. Coleman is very skilled and I trust him with my life. I was just upset about our situation and unfortunately took it out online

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I will NEVER let him near me again. Everything he did went against my other doctors orders and he would never come speak to me or ask me how I'm doing. I hated him!!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Very friendly to the kids and parents. Listens and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

All I have to say is this doctor saved my daughters life if it wasn't for him I do t honestly believe she would still be here. He was incredibly knowledgeable and kind and acomadating. And he was never not on time. The only problem I ever had was his front desk staff had an aditude issue and I never got a appointment reminder call but all of that is made up for by him I highly recommend him to anyone that asks and I mean ANYONE

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Coleman himself is wonderful as are his nurses. Both of my childrens seen him for different neurological concerns. His front desk person is rude, but other than that, his office and him are both great.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Coleman made many suggestions the first visit.. Later visits he completely refused to address those avenues. He seems to want to make any difficult to treat problems the result of anxiety. He is also NOT current on guidelines for treating children with painful medical problems. If Dr. C says med A is needed, and you ask about medicine B or C he becomes very defensive. I personally want to know WHY one med is better than another, and he does not seem to appreciate those questions. He does not listen to what my daughter is saying.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. Coleman was pleasant and very thorough...I would recommend him to friends, family..to anyone...He was kind, intelligent, friendly, and great with my child.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Dr. Coleman was very considerate and explained in ways I could understand what is wrong with my daughter. Even though I wish we did not have to go through this I am glad he is her Dr.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Mario T. Coleman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 2002)

Sask Health