Ratings for Dr. Elliot M. Frohman

Every time I go to see Dr. Frohman I wait at least an hour. However, I never leave upset about doing so. He cares about his patients more than any doctor I have ever had and spends time with each patient as if they were the most important patient he had. I do not mind waiting at all because I know he will give me the time I need, without question, as well. He is an amazing doctor who truly cares about his patients and is passionate about what he is doing. Getting an apt. with him personally can be difficult and usually requires advanced planning but it is well worth the wait. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Leading researcher for Multiple Sclerosis , no doubt about it. The guys knows MS. Caring, Compassionate, and extremely busy. He oversees the MS clinic at UT, and there are always PA's available and other staff. He is very busy, way too many patients, but doing the best he can. Dr. Frohman, changed my life, after 5 bad neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Frohman is amazing! He is one of the best. Very knowledgeable and helpful! His staff however, can be a bit frustrating, but he's great.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

DR.FROHMAN IS THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE & INFORMED NEUROLOGIST I HAVE EVER HAD. TOPS IN MY BOOK WITH MY MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. I SURE DO MISS HIS QUALITY CARE. I WISH I COULD OF BROUGHT HIM ALONG WHEN I MOVED TO NAPLES,FL. Nancy Farek

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Elliot M. Frohman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1991)