Ratings for Dr. Maria R. Rivera

I have had two experiences with Dr. Rivera. The first was with my daughter for a well-baby check-up. We arrived 15 minutes early, and proceeded to wait 45 minutes until we were seen (30 minutes past appointment time.) The intake nurse was very curt. Dr. Rivera was very pleasant and willing to answer any questions that I might have had. Overall, it wasn't a bad experience. A few weeks later, my son developed an ear infection. Because we hadn't seen the doctor previously, we had to have a longer appointment which wasn't available until 4 days later. After a few probing questions, I found out that I could show up and hang around the waiting room to see if a space opened up. The intake nurse was still curt, and Dr. Rivera was good with my son. (He doesn't like people looking in his ears or taking medicine when sick.)

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Maria R. Rivera's Credentials

• Univ Nordestana (Unne), Fac De Cien Med, San Francisco De MacOris (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet