Ratings for Dr. Paul G. Bouressa

This doctor came off as being over confident. He has a paternalistic bedside manner. It's really hard to get an appointment too so my child will be switching to a different pediatrician.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

If your child doesn't have issues he might be a good doctor. But my son had a lot of issues as an infant. He is almost 2 now. He had unexplainable screaming/crying after shots. He mostly slept for 36 hrs. After his 4 mo. Shots. He started vomiting on a regular basis. The office was never helpful. I would call and take him in. He was treated like a number. He couldn't find anything obvious so would just dismiss it as colic. I spent hours crying because they would not help him. We changed doctors and offices. My son is also seeing a specialist in Portland.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

I love this doctor, I had him as a teenager and my son had him as a pediatrician and I think he is a wonderful doctor, he is booked up quite a bit and so it is hard to get in when you need but other than that he is great!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Paul G. Bouressa's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1993)