Ratings for Dr. Dan R. Lemay

I had severe cervical stenosis with gradual deterioration of the discs causing arm/leg pains and severe headaches plus loss of strength and stamina. Dr. LeMay operated and immediate improvements occurred. An added improvement is my constant lower back pain has diminished by half and the strength is returning to my arms and hands. My pain and numbness of the arms, shoulders and legs have all but disappeared. My Headaches have not returned. I would recommend Dr. Daniel LeMay to anyone having cervicle problems.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2007

Dr. Lemay did my lumbar fusion surgery to help stop my back pain. My back pain got extremely worse with new onset of severe abdominal pain that he could not explain. Now I spend most of my time in emergency rooms for pain control. After further research of his credentials I found out he was not completely trained in this type of surgery but still performs them without a fellowship.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2007

Dr. Dan R. Lemay's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Downey, CA