Ratings for Dr. Adrian Luckhurst

Worst dentist I've ever had to deal with. Left waiting for a long time no apology then rude. Bed side manner atrocious! Left before even allowing him to touch me.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

He's an arrogant, money hungry bully. Unbelievable I have no idea how he is still in business

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Retirement should be beckoning and lousy. He is rude and impatient. Never have I been treated so poorly by a "professional". Appalling.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Luckhurst needs to retire. He is the worst dentist I have ever encountered!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

The quality of his work is shoddy, he is arrogant and he drops things a lot - all the attributes you look for if you're in the market for a maladjusted, fumbling dentist. What a horror show! This dentist is as bad as they get. He overcharges, his work is lousy, he loses his temper if you ask a question, he demeans his patients and he's a quack. Never, ever will I return to this overpriced butcher.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Worst dentist ever!!! He had a temper tantrum when I said I wanted upper dentures spent a half an hour arguing and haranguing me about not getting dentures (half lost half my upper teeth). He lied about having to sign a form and hooked root needing surgeon. Told me I was ridiculous, called my denturist unprofessional and then walked out and left me alone for over half an hour. When I asked the dental assistant if he was coming back she shrugged and said don't know. So I went and rescheduled at the front desk. I was not rude nor did I raise my voice. Now he has sent a letter dismissing me as a patient. One of these older school doctors who doesn't want patient to be informed or disagree. Money hungry.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Worst experience with a dentist I have EVER had. He was incompetent and was only interested in overcharging. I had to have the work he did on me repaired by other dentists. Stay away!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

My Family doctor highly recommended his dentist to me after some very poor experiences, his dentist was Adrian Luckhurst. Dr. Luckhurst fixed the problems of so many past experiences. Has consistently been professional, respectful and endlessly patient. I was terrified when I went there at first because of past experiences.... He has been so kind and patient. Additionally, when my doctor (GP) was telling me about him, he described the thorough examination he had, I said I had never had that from a dentist before, he said to me, neither have I, apparently they are all supposed to do it once a year and when a new patient comes to them. Dr. Luckhurst did that examination with me when I arrived at his office. He fixed the horrible work done by the previous dentist, which resulted in two dead teeth which had abscessed. I am thrilled to have him as my dentist!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Is technically proficient but can be very heavy handed and is looking to cash in a little too hard, thus the rushed demeanor. Also the reason he had multiple locations I think. Seemed to be too busy and I had my worst dental experience with a replacement dentist who was there when he wasn't which happened often as well. He is not terrible. Just biting off more than he can chew:) Office has a bland ambiance, like you imagine a dentist's office would. Staff were reasonable. He was a let down.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Luckhurst has been my dentist for ~10 years and I have always found him to be kind, thoughtful, and thorough. During a recent checkup he found a lump on my throat and recommended I get it checked out. It turned out that I have hyperthyroidism and severe vitamin D deficiency, which I would never have discovered until my symptoms had become much worse. My GP said she had never heard of a dentist who checked for things like this. I think Dr. Luckhurst is the best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012