Ratings for Dr. Tara N. Prokop

I like coming to see Dr Prokop she runs on time, is friendly, and makes a point to ask if I have any more questions. She also calls me back anytime I call with a question.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I've been with Dr Prokop for 7 years. When I first started taking my son to her she was fresh out of med school. She has a very direct manner but strikes me as very intelligent and thoughtful. She changed offices a few years ago and since then I've hardly been able to get into see her as she is always out on leave and only works three days a week. Usually I have to see the other doctor who I do not care for. When I do see her, she is brusque and unsmiling. She sees us for maybe five minutes and I just don't get the feeling that she cares or is listening. The office staff seems overworked and stressed and are usually unfriendly, but I think this is the office environment. I've hung in as long as I can but I'm sad to say I think it is time to move on.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Tara N. Prokop's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 2001)

Amerigroup