Dr. John Vandenbrink

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John Vandenbrink

Dr VandenBrink and his staff have provided my family and myself amazing appointments. He is kind and caring and we have never had any problems with the work he has done. My kids love how he does freezing, they don't even know when it's happening. We have been seeing him for 15 years. Would recommend over and over again. If you are looking for quality and kindness go see Glenora.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Dr. VandenBrink is very capable, gentle and knowledgeable. His staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr. Vandenbrink is excellent and his staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

My family has gone to Dr. VandenBrink for 6 years and have never been disappointed with his excellent care and service.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I have never felt so comfortable and confident with a dentist/dental office before. I am not simply a patient of the clinic,I feel like a valued and respected client who is given the opportunity to be involved in my treatment program.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Been going to see John and his team for around 8 yrs. They are excellent. Great customer care, service and John's skills at making his patients relax is fantastic. As are his dentistry skill. I can't recommend them enough

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I have seen Dr. John Vandenbrink for a few years. He is gentle, friendly and proficient with a genuine ability to comfort and settle his patients. His staff treats me wonderfully as an old friend would. He has an open concept waiting room with plenty of space to relax before and after treatments.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Never any Problems, always Professional. Been a patient for about 15 yrs. and will be one for many more years. Always on time.. Crowns complete start to finish 3 hrs. .

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

It is a very laid back atmosphere. The staff is kind and helpful, and are always available for questions.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

This is the best office ever! They have the most calm atmosphere. The staff are amazing and do a fantastic job. Dr. John is kind and personable. I had my teeth cleaned by Diana, she was very thorough and gentle. It didn't even feel like I was at the dentist!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. John Vandenbrink's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A passionate Edmonton Dentist with over 25 Years of Experience “I love dentistry for its many challenges, and how it combines a lot of my favorite hobbies including the opportunity to be artistic. What I most enjoy is getting my patients through their dental procedures with a smile – it’s very rewarding.” – Dr. John VandenBrink, DDS As a native of Edmonton, AB, Dr. VandenBrink currently resides in Sherwood Park with his wife and three beautiful children. With a degree in Dentistry and Chemical Engineering from the University of Alberta, Dr. VandenBrink has been practicing dentistry since 1992. Encompassing expert clinical skills, admirable attention to detail, and what his patients can only refer to as a “caring demeanor, and warm and playful personality”, Dr. VandenBrink is devoted to changing the stigma about visiting the dentist by making dental “fun”. Dr. VandenBrink offers patients a wide array of dental services including preventive care, dentistry for children, emergency dental care, cosmetic dentistry and restorative procedures such as teeth whitening, ceramic crowns, bridges, and veneers. On his free time you can find Dr. VandenBrink barbequing, cooking and cycling with his family, golfing, spending time at the gym, reading, and model-making. His bucket list items include visiting Asia and seeing “Big Rock” in concert.

HealthPartners