Dr. John Vandenbrink

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John Vandenbrink

This is the best office ever! They have the most calm atmosphere. The staff are amazing and do a fantastic job. Dr. John is kind and personable. I had my teeth cleaned by Diana, she was very thorough and gentle. It didn't even feel like I was at the dentist!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Vandenbrink for 20 years, and I have had nothing but excellent care. He and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly, calm and efficient. I particularly appreciate his skill and precision when he does fillings and other tooth restorations. I had one really bad filling from a previous dentist, and he managed to save the tooth and give me a result that looks and feels perfect. 20 years later, I don't even remember which tooth it was. The few times I have needed work since then, he always gets me in quickly and does excellent work I can trust. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Extremely professional & also very friendly. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I seen this doctor for only 1 year... in this time he was more concerned about his own fillings in my mouth than fillings that would fall out of other teeth after he spent an hour in my mouth that day... when the filling he did; Were needing shaving he would destroy other teeth to accommodate his filling. Now I have fractured filling in other teeth, and more problems because of his fillings. He was on time and his staff I met were great, but as a dentist I question how he can be one. After my experience, and the problems I am having. Fractures in my other teeth are because his fillings were not filed down and between him shaving other teeth to make them fit I am now having even more issues. Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

As someone who is afraid of dentists, Dr. Vandenbrink and his staff are great at putting you at ease. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I have been with him for years and he has consistently provided outstanding service.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I was away on vacation when my tooth fell out and Dr. V was accessible by phone on the weekend. He was very caring and reassuring about what could be done!! Always great service!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I have had excellent experiences every time I have gone to his office. The staff are great! He is a smart doc. I have had a couple of incidents with two dental hygienists-one chipped my daughters tooth during a cleaning and one who was covering a maternity leave left my mouth feeling worse instead of better after a cleaning and talked me out of having the dentist do a check up. That being said....two not perfect experiences in many many years that involved many procedures and check ups, I would say they are the best there is! Highly recommend glenora dental. The staff seem like they are very cohesive and caring of one another.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I have been a patient at Glenora Dental for many years and I will be a patient for many more. I never have to wait for my appointment and I find Dr. John and his team extremely helpful and professional. Anne is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and she always has a smile on her face. Thanks for taking care of our family dental needs John.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Excellent work, caring attitude, technically and technologically first-rate! His staff are competent and courteous. Best dental experience ever!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. John Vandenbrink's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A passionate Edmonton Dentist with over 25 Years of Experience “I love dentistry for its many challenges, and how it combines a lot of my favorite hobbies including the opportunity to be artistic. What I most enjoy is getting my patients through their dental procedures with a smile – it’s very rewarding.” – Dr. John VandenBrink, DDS As a native of Edmonton, AB, Dr. VandenBrink currently resides in Sherwood Park with his wife and three beautiful children. With a degree in Dentistry and Chemical Engineering from the University of Alberta, Dr. VandenBrink has been practicing dentistry since 1992. Encompassing expert clinical skills, admirable attention to detail, and what his patients can only refer to as a “caring demeanor, and warm and playful personality”, Dr. VandenBrink is devoted to changing the stigma about visiting the dentist by making dental “fun”. Dr. VandenBrink offers patients a wide array of dental services including preventive care, dentistry for children, emergency dental care, cosmetic dentistry and restorative procedures such as teeth whitening, ceramic crowns, bridges, and veneers. On his free time you can find Dr. VandenBrink barbequing, cooking and cycling with his family, golfing, spending time at the gym, reading, and model-making. His bucket list items include visiting Asia and seeing “Big Rock” in concert.