Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Sandidge

If Patient-Centered Care is what you're looking for Dr.Sandidge will fall short of your expectations. He is more focused on the legal ramifications as they relate to his treatment of you and his financial profit.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I have been going to this office and Dr. Sandidge for 8 years and now I'm in search for a new doctor. I LOVE LOVE Sandidge as a doctor he is so kind, gentle, smart, Great bedside mannor..... BUT good luck trying to get an appointment or reach out to him or his staff... this office has gotten so bad staff wise I'm leaving, if you call to make an appointment or call for a refill plan to be on hold for at least 30 minutes before anyone picks up, then if they for some reason need to return your call give it about 2 to 3 days. Horrible wait time. If my appointment is at 1 I will most likely be brought back into the room at like 1:20 / 1:30. Again I love Dr Sandidge I just wish he would find another office to practice out of.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr. Sandidge is a breath of fresh air to a field full of quacks.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Awesome Doctor, he is a trainer of interns and is very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I like to taking my familt to Dr. Sandidge. He is very knowledgeable and good listener.

Submitted September 29, 2009

This doctor is TOPS! He truly listens to you and suggests options to fit your needs and your budget. He even told us how to get our prescriptions for cheaper! He is truly awesome and the best doctor I've ever had!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

Dr. Sandidge is off of Richardson Rd. and 55. He is WONDERFUL. He takes the time to talk to you and listen. I really like him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

Dr. Alan R. Sandidge's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Pacificare