Ratings for Dr. Caroline Corbett

Dr. Corbett is great! Very knowledgable and addresses any of your concerns. She was always available to answer my questions or squeeze me in if need be. She is a busy doctor and appointments are always fast. I know others feel she rushes through appointments however she addresses all questions and isn't there to make small talk, which I feel some people expect. Her time is valuable and so is mine so I appreciate her direct and time efficient style. She is super positive and an overall amazing doctor. I feel fortunate that I had her for both of my girls.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I love Dr Corbett. I first saw her when I was 18 and pregnant with my first. She delivered both my kids and 10 years later, tied my tubes. She has been wonderful, always helpful and straightforward

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

She's too fast and says nothing useful. Her staff is very rude!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Amazing doctor. Very understanding and helpful with questions and concerns, I had Gestational diabetes and she was able to motivate me and give me great tips. She also referred me to a nutritionist and did everything necessary to monitor my son's size. She never kept me waiting and was always cheerful and upbeat!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Corbett. She is very caring and answers all questions I have. I struggle with constant pelvic pain and she was extremely thorough in looking for the source until I had a diagnosis. She is with me through thick and thin and now I can't wait to try to have a baby. I know she is going to be the best and help me all the way through.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Has good bedside manners, answers questions to your needs, however I notice her running out the door before I am done asking or discussing my concerns. Sure makes me feel insignificant as a patient while I am in her view. Doesn't do tests unless you ask for it, seems to know right off the bat there is no infection but a test could say differently. Has a good sense of humour and think she is a good doctor but have left the appointment several times disappointed with the lack of reassurance and explanation of procedures. If you seek someone more caring or thorough such as if this is your first pregnancy...then I could not recommend her, however if this is your second or third pregnancy and you know the whole process then she is a good fit for you.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

She is straight forward has lots of knowledge just an all around awesome doctor

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Amazing Doctor! So happy I found her. Made my pregnancy even more pleasant. Loves having her there to birth my first child. Can't wait for my second. :)

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

very good DR had perfect service and great re pore with this DR

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

My experience with Dr Corbett was excellence. My husband and I both have said we were so fortunate have had her as our dr in the hospital and she delivered our daughter after previously having a still birth at 40 weeks. This last winter she did all my prenatal care and delivered our second daughter. I couldn't have asked for a better or more caring doctor. Dr Corbett is very knowledge and had awesome bed side manners. Booking appts was always great, Michelle was very accomating to book following fetal assessment. I honestly can't thank her enough for the care and delivering my babies the best and safest way she could. I was pretty nervous with both other pregnancies which she understood and never made me feel like I was overreacting instead she was caring. Dr Corbett is one of the best doctors!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016