Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Prenger

Scott prayer is to be candid the very best internist I've ever had in my lifetime. He is courteous, pleasant and always extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Scott to anyone of my friends, family or clients.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Prenger and his staff are just great, not infallible, but attentive and prompt. Dr. Prenger is a top notch physician and diagnostician. I'm glad he is my physician.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

My experience with this man is far less than I expect in a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Prenger is friendly, knowledgeable, caring, attentive, efficient and relaxed. He spends all the time with you that you need and my wife and I consider him to be an outstanding primary care physician. When we moved to the Westerville area we carefully researched our options. We found and selected Dr. Prenger and have been gratified and thankful ever since.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Dr. Prenger is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. Sadly, I moved away from the area and miss him greatly.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Prenger is an excellent physician. He is very kind and shows great concern for his patients. The office staff leaves a lot to be desired. I have considered going elsewhere as they are very rude. They are not prompt and will leave you sitting waiting to check in. They are not friendly people at all. Same day hours are not available so don't expect to get in with Dr. Prenger for a same day appt. It might be weeks before you can get in.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Very friendly doctor and his nurse makes you feel relaxed and important.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Came highly recommended by one of the best ER surgeons at OSU. Very comprehensive and caring.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Excellent physician. First saw him in Grove City but followed him to Westerville. Appreciate his honesty and openess, patient care and concern and his knowledge and great understanding of medicine. It's great to have a doctor who truly cares about your health and well being.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

I visited Dr. Prenger based on reviews here at www.ratemds.com and was pleased to find him deserving of the high ratings. He was friendly but professional, punctual but not hurried. I visited him for a specific problem but he took time to talk about my general health first. The staff was reasonably helpful, especially Rachel.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Scott A. Prenger's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal