Ratings for Dr. Donald P. Adams

Dr Adams and his staff are professional and very welcoming. They truly care about providing the best care for their patients

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Adams has been my dentist my whole life! His office staff is fun and personable, and they really seem to care about their patients. I once had to see another dentist with an emergency toothache while I was on vacation, and he kept trying to sell me on additional services that I didn't need or want. Dr. Adams has never done that. He cares about my long term dental health and well being, not just making a buck off of me!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Adams is an excellent dentist. He is conservative and does not rush to large procedures. I have been a patient for well over a decade and have always had the most pleasant experiences. I have quite a few dental problems and he is patient and thorough with each problem. This is an excellent practice!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

We've gone to this dentist for over 6yrs. Dr. Adams is not quick to do expensive procedures. You get the feeling that he is not out to make money at your expense. However, he is not contracted with most insurance companies so you can't hold him to contracted dollar amounts. This means whatever isn't covered, and is over what your insurance company say is usual or customary, is "your" expense. I don't mind paying a little extra because like I said earlier, he doesn't give the impression that he just wants to make money. Another downside, is that he doesn't wear a facial mask. His breath is usually ok, but then how many people really want to breath someone else's expelled air?

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

He has been my dentist for over 10 yrs now and he is great! He knows his stuff and you couldn't ask for a better dentist!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2005