Ratings for Dr. Charles Campbell

I finally received the relief I was seeking. Dr Campbell is very experienced and knowledgeable and was able to help me where others had not. I appreciated that during each appointment he takes the time to ask questions and get to the root of what my complaints are. I recommend him to family and friends often.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

excellent, a great combination of western and eastern thinking...he knows the human body thats for sure

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I agree, best chiropractor ever...and an amazing person!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

i was rid of my painful problem after 2 visits, i cant say enough about him. ive told several people in my gym about my results, if theyre smart theyll pay him a visit

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

The best Chiropractor ever! He knows exactly how to find the root of the problem and gets working on it. He is extremely knowledgeable and understands what the patient is going through. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Campbell to anyone. When I first saw him I could not walk and had suffered from extreme back pain for many years from a sports injury. He diagnosed the injury and treated me for a short period. Within weeks I was walking normally and pain free. My outdoors activity and quality of life have improved immensely. Simple put a fantastic Doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Have been a chiropractic patient for 15 years before seeing Dr. Campbell. Former Chiros helped with pain relief, and symptom relief, but not relief from the causes. After only one visit, Dr. Campbell "fixed" a several causes of ongoing pain and discomfort. Ongoing, Dr. Campbell has managed to get improvement in low back and upper neck issues now resulting in only monthly "maintenance" visits. I really like Dr. Campbell uses a toolbox of measures, not just one method, so many types of issues can be treated in one visit. Dr. Campbell is by far the most complete chiropractor I have visited.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Having had a bad experience with a chiropractor many years ago, I was hesitant to see another. My GP insisted upon it, so I reluctantly made an appointment with his referral, Dr. Charles Campbell. In that very first consultation and treatment, he put me at ease when I expressed my concerns, and he responded with an explanation for everything he was about to do. If I had any objections, he would suggest an alternative approach. I've been seeing Charles for close to a decade now, and I owe my ability to move about freely and with far less pain directly to his efforts. His easy-going manner makes it easy for the client to relax, and his ministrations are exemplary. The man is simply the best.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Injured 15 years ago in car accident, suffered needlessly due to treatments that did not work. Dr Campbell is in my mind a "miracle worker" - he was able to treat a long standing knee problem (wobbly knee cap) and finally he brought almost instantaneous relief by breaking up years of scar tissue in my shoulder. After all my misdiagnosis, I can sleep without pain killers or sleep aids. Can not thank him enough. I have passed along his name to all my colleagues and friends.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Hold the praise! I have been going to him for years and usually his treatments work however his reliance on heavyduty manipulations can be counter productive. I went in with a bit of pain in my mid back and after his thumping manipulation could not stand straight for a week. It took me 7 weeks of gentle stretching and some psyio to recover.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Campbell was strongly recommended to me by a patient of his who used to have a bad back. I'm so glad he I decided to give Dr. Campbell a try. I've had severe back problems for over six years. Even though I've gone for frequent physio and massage and kept up with exercises my condition and am taking various medications my condition just seemed to get worse over time. After seeing him for a couple of months my back has improved considerably. I noticed improvements after the first visit. He gives you a through examination and identifies other issues you may have and not be aware of. I'm excited about how my back is finally healing and getting better. If you're a person who has been told you're stuck with your back condition and just have to manage it, give Dr. Campbell a try!!! He is a very compassionate, intuitive, and talented practitioner.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012